Bill Clinton Swag

billclintonswag.com/

Post Bills, rec, r8, guess, whatever

past week

check out Cardiacs if you haven't already

>Cardiacs

I've known about their stuff for a while now, but never listened. I will now though, thanks

Check out Pylon if you don't know them already.

Swaggy

How Sup Forums of you

I know it's mostly Sup Forumscore. But they are great.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I only listen to real music

Nice taste my dude

Sweet picks OP (Quebec is my favourite Ween album)

I feel like you are the only ones who are not disappointments or mem(e)ing (OP included)

I only listen to meme music

I'm Why do you think that Pink Season is better than Pink Guy?
And I haven't listened to Mouth Moods but I've heard Neil's two others - I'll be sure to look it up.

Here's mine, shit on my taste as much as you can.
hahaha le funny mem xD
My man Scott!
I mean...kinda
10/10
No
10/10
Not bad OP

I think in Pink Season, he tries to be more serious and succeeds in it.

Mouth Moods is also the same way, tries to be less memey with his work, gets more done.

I'm the dude repping Scott. only heard Ocean Rain but I thought that it was a solid 8

I feel like mines is a bit mediocre, but it's what i like
It's also a bit out of date lmao

I will agree that Pink Season is more serious but I don't think that that is cause to say that it is better. Pink Guy, to me, has more character and rememberable songs. I feel that pink Season was too long and songs rarely stood out. I felt more of a theme in Pink Season however, and I will say that it is nice to see in a meme album; but, I felt that Joji succeeded more in making a fun album than a serious one.

The Doors first album is Scaruffi's number 5 album so you're doing something right, it's a personal favourite of mine as well. My friend had that album in the bottom right but I forgot it's name. I don't really like Dark Side of The Moon desu compared to other PF stuff, my favourite currently being Wish you Were Here, maybe. What's the other one btw?

that's a great fucking album, really grand sound, really well-written

I was actually gonna switch out Dark Side of the Moon for Strange Days but I felt like 2 Doors albums wasn't gonna look right. Wanted more diversity.
Albums as listed:
The Doors - The Doors
Tame Impala - Innerspeaker
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Quarters
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

I agree, the certain point where the album is symphonic, the music almost sweeping. Grand is a good word for it, it's the reason Sons Of is my favourite song on Scott 3

recent study jam, feels pretty good my dudes

Shit, I didn't realise that it was King Gizzard. And yeah I think more diversity was a better call. My second favourite Doors album is Morrison Hotel but my favourite is their debut.

Since this is a rec thread I'll rec you
The Zombies - Odyssey and Oracle
Talking Heads - Remain in Light

I'm Do you have any recs?

Good stuff man, I just listen to composers when I study, stuff like Chopin and Liszt

In all honesty I haven't listened to any of your picks
But the album Heron Oblivion by Heron Oblivion is pretty good. It's also really underrated at the moment imo
It's a bit psychedelic with a female as the lead. If anything I recommend listening to the song Rama by Heron Oblivion, it's extremely soothing imo.

Just stuck on Rama.
My albums starting top left and going clockwise:
Scott Walker - Scott 3
Love - Forever Changes
Kate Bush - Hounds of Love
Talking Heads - Remain in Light

It's just turned 11 where I am so I gotta go to the library now. Hopefully we'll meet again though we won't know. Rama is pretty sweet. I'll defo listen to the album when I get back. See ya, dude

this is what i listen to when i study

This actually turned out pretty neat.

Made a more advanced version

favorites over the past week

dont know what that is in the back but those three are great albums