Terrible Turrets

Can we all agree Steelers fans are the biggest fags in the nation?

No

1. Raidersfags
2. Xerhawks
3. Patafags

hottest milf are steelers

you know what? archive this, you dense piece of dog shit. i have been a die hard fan of all pittsburgh sports since i was in the womb. i didn't have it easy, i grew up in a very poor family and had to bust my ass to even have the chance of attending college, i worked insanely hard in college and dual majored in business finance and banking regulations. i am so fucking sorry you are still jerking your pickle dick in your dad's basement in buttfuck, nowhere. you sit around and play autistic crap on your computer all day like dark souls and world of warcraft, meanwhile i work 12 hour days making investors of the PNC corporation happy, and i am paid HANDSOMELY for it. if you actually think you can ever step to someone like me, whether online or on the streets, you have about 50 other things comin, kid. and if you think i'm just corporate douche, you're so far off, i train daily in the gym and have been taking MMA lessons for over 9 years now. i could decimate you within the blink of an eye, i will bloody up your gay little flyers jersey and make your mom WISH you had died during the fight because you'll be permanently disfigured. meanwhile i'll be speeding away in my camaro. black stripe, yellow paint. bitch.

>mfw I was in that thread and shat all over the guy about working for PNC and set him off

dat pasta

It was real at first. I was in the original thread and we were making fun of the guy about working at PNC. He went ballistic

No that's Seahawks "fans"

NFL shit fan power rankings
1. cowboys fans
2. steelers fans

You forgot about Brady dick worshippers

distant 3rd

patsfags and cowgirls fans exist

2nded.

lol bitch please cowboys #1 eagles #2

Steelers or Cowboys. All shitty people.

Steelers fans mad all their super bowls except the 2 recent ones were because of steroids. Cheaters. Worse than the Patriots.

Real life: Cowboys, Steelers, Seahawks, Broncucks, Pats
Sup Forums: Pats, Raiders, Cowboys, Broncos

>muh towel traditions
>started as a radio station giveaway

Seahawks are bad on here too

>real life
>not Raiders
Be glad you never lived in California user.

And now every other team copies it. Almost like it was a good idea or something.

The whole "Steeler Nation" meme is fucking stupid. It's just a bunch of losers that left Shitsburgh because there weren't any jobs and because that place smells like piss and abandoned factories.

you joke but its really nice when you have to wipe things up like the giants

What's funny is it's the Raiders who invented the "Raider nation" moniker and then some retarded teams like the Steelers and the Saints started copying that.