What do you do after you realize that life is meaningless, and nothing you do matters ?

what do you do after you realize that life is meaningless, and nothing you do matters ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.be/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwibsJKE9abTAhVOKFAKHePTBBkQtwIILTAC&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcWWEbBBtiU&usg=AFQjCNE0TAPqtc5M-AbM3i_2NPRkw6GsKg&bvm=bv.152479541,d.ZWM
xvideos.com/video15551433/sensual_jane
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat,work and sleep

nice trips

Strive for something greater than yourself, then you will have a purpose.

Update your wardrobe(quit waring a fedora), get out of you mom's basement, and find a woman.

whatever you want, the world is a sandbox

stop believing everything you think

smoke weed

Create purpose.

source?

Become a transexual

Vote Republican.

This dubs don't lie

I am one with the force. The force is with me.

Its the same as a cruise in a car.
Just enjoy the ride and try look good doing it

drink a lot

this is hard to even "want", theres an ever lasting depression when you realize life is meaningless.

piss off, you arid pussy. when you realize nothing matters, you're free to pursue simple thrills and vices. fuck bitches, get money. niggerfaggot.

Make your time here worth it and stop being a depressing fag. Get over it.

>Find meaningful service
>Engage in activities that leave you feeling good about yourself.
>Take personal inventory and discard that which makes you miserable or holds you back from your goals
>set goals
>if you need help, ask for help, seek it out
>if you feel like nothing matters and life is meaningless, get therapy and speak to a doctor.

i tried doing this

it becomes a repetitive vicious cycle over about a decade

all that happens is that you live for others and gauge your well being from them

don't do it

Does anyone have sauce? I'm normally into harder stuff than this, but my dick is demanding I jerk it to this video.

Of course it's hard. You must find your purpose on your own, it cannot be handed to you.

>life for others

That's not healthy. That's not what I meant at all.

You should seriously consider therapy. I'm in an intensive 3 month program and it's saving my life. My wife just confessed to me that she was about to leave me but changed her mind recently because I'm changing for the better. I feel like it's human training for being good at life. Consider it bro.

go on Sup Forums

Realise that if life is meaningless you are free to live the way you want. Go do shit.

Babies first existential crisis

Exactly my thoughts

Graduate from high school

This. OP didn't take intro to philosophy. If you're living a materialistic life style, obviously life will be meaningless, since anyone can take away the things that make up your life. But like Socrates said, the qualities of your soul are they only thing bad men can never take away from you.
So that's step one, focus on becoming a truly good person.
Step two, you have to believe in something that isn't so simple as materialism. Something greater than yourself, something greater than the physical world. And ideal. For some it's religion.
For me, it's saving western civilization.
And I'm not even white.
We give life meaning.

Enjoy life even more

whatever the fuck you want.

This.
You don't have much say in the matter anyway.
Aside from suicide.

woke as fuck
keep fighting the good fight, bretherin

keep on drinkin and smokin

Relax and stop taking life so seriously.

Kill urself. Get a job u fucking loser

jack off on towels to sensual jane videos

I take Lexapro and do mushrooms.

Now I know why most of Sup Forums is angry all the time

Bruuuuuuuuhhhhhh

quit nihilism and strive into extistentialism and soistism

>get a job

i am not OP, but that is not the answer....

others just say that, because that is a answer to get them out of faces

>focus on becoming a truly good person

but why

Do what makes you happy. Nothing in life matters, so enjoy it. But not *enjoy* as in go do shit that you'll wish you didn't like get herpes and impregnate some slut in a club bathroom. I know a rich guy who has a several thousand dollar model train set in his garage, as opposed to a fancy car (which he does have, he just parks it outside his house). But this guy has it figured out. Model trains make him happy. It's a stupid, frivolous thing, it'll never do him any real good, but it makes him happy so he does it. I think it's lame as shit, but he was so excited when he showed me everything. That's the meaning of life, to me anyway. Enjoy it as much as you can without ruining it for other people.

Become an absurdist and laugh into the abyss.

livestream suicide

...you do what ever you want instead what everyone else is pressuring you into doing.

That just sounds like pretending your pain doesn't exist.

No, it's the thing that minimizes the pain. It's a strategy for reducing pain, not ignoring it

Not that guy, but I can tell you it feels fucking awesome. Also you get mad respect.

You're only a neat machine monkey flying through space once, as far as we know. Might as well do the human thing you were built for, you're brain will reward you in kind,. It's just how we evolved

How does constantly reminding yourself of the thing that causes such existential stress result in less pain?

To be honest everyone has a different definition of life, it's just what you make it out to be. I personally think life is half game half real. Game because it doesn't matter what you do, after a few hundred years everything thats related to you will disappear within the passage of time. Real because I still have my conscience and won't commit crimes or be a fucktard an hero. We can either be always aware of the bad things in life, or we can just be ignorant and live on happily.

I continue to lurk on an indonesian harvesting board

Humor is a way of taking the thing that causes you pain and mocking it, laughing in the face of death is the hallmark of life.

>what do you do after you realize that life is meaningless, and nothing you do matters ?

Learn that life is short. Everything matters.

You're not wrong. You're just not seeing clearly.

>life is meaningless, and nothing you do matters ?
>and nothing you do matters ?
But what you can do for someone or an animal in distress, matters to them in that instant.
And to your karma.
We are all just passing threw.
Energy cannot be created or destroyed.
It can only go from one state to another.
Those electrical reactions in your brain, that is happening right now.
What happens to it when your body dies?
It goes on to another state.
I hope.

>what do you do after you realize that life is meaningless, and nothing you do matters ?

You either get your depression treated, or you learn to care about things for their own sake, not whether they'll "matter" in some sense independently of your own preferences.

help end money and religion

How's that going for you?

Become buddhist

eat acid

I'm turning 39 soon and know what you mean OP. I have the urge to sell everything, take a small suitcase and travel. Work shit jobs to get by but keep moving and see as much as I can until I die. Seems like the only thing worthwhile to do. Building a life and family has no meaning as I'd be wasting my best years being a slave to others.

This

Do something that affects the entire world. If it makes you famous or infamous, that's up to you.

What even is the end goal for humans? Get to space and pollute more planets? Absolutely pointless

We're meat bags out in the wild programmed to fuck and fight. We learned how to work together build a civilization and a device that shoots us into outer space. Purpose is what we want it to be. For me it's to have fun. Not too much fun or you'll burn out. You gotta work to make money to have more fun. Go out have new experiences is a lot of fun. Build a family making friends in the community.

You gotta be able to figure this stuff out man...

google.be/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwibsJKE9abTAhVOKFAKHePTBBkQtwIILTAC&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcWWEbBBtiU&usg=AFQjCNE0TAPqtc5M-AbM3i_2NPRkw6GsKg&bvm=bv.152479541,d.ZWM

>google.be/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwibsJKE9abTAhVOKFAKHePTBBkQtwIILTAC&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcWWEbBBtiU&usg=AFQjCNE0TAPqtc5M-AbM3i_2NPRkw6GsKg&bvm=bv.152479541,d.ZWM
>Link to youtube video
Wtf, why couldn't you paste the youtube url?

>what do you do after you realize that life is meaningless
Go outside, get drunk, and fuck as many fat chicks as you like.

Pack a bong, get high. Play a video game, maybe make some coffee, pet my cat. Carry on, you know?

>mushrooms
>eat acid

Yep

Whatever the fuck you want.

Step 1: nothing is meaningful in the sense that you will not have antwoord impact on anything worth mentioning. Get over it, you're An unimportant shit unless you invent something as revolutionary as the electric engine which gave rise to industry.

Step 2:
You now know you are a worthless piece of DNA, good.
Now think about it: nothing in reality matters, everything is kind of Pointless.
So why not do the things you enjoy most? Don't give fucks about what others think, their reality is a social construct, circle jerking eachother, feeling all special and attentionwhoring

Step 3:
Look at society from An observers perspective. You will or should feel alienated now. You will feel like a lot of things are a waste of effort, taking away from your Precious hedonistic time you're having on this planet. You feel Lucky to live in a time of no hunger, away from People who create too much drama.
Learn Science for extra Profit, evolution theory in special.

Hope this helps

People fought hard and died for you to be able to have enough time to sit around, contemplate life and interpret its meaning in your own way while, more than likely, on a full stomach.

Enjoy yourself or kys, those are your only options.

xvideos.com/video15551433/sensual_jane

Keep doing what you were doing before you idiot. Nothing has changed.

You surf /b.

Drugs are a good thing if your life is boring and miserable

actual oldfag here. what matters is not what happens but what you think happens. the most important intellectual exercise you need to do is to organize your memories. if you are not careful you will remember your life in a bad light. and then who loses? you and only you.

meaning doesn't come from life. it come from you. you give meaning to your actions. again, if you don't, you lose.

Thank you. That speaks to me