Omegle win thread

omegle win thread.
posting my OC

There isn't such a thing as an omegle win

How'd you do it?

these girls are on because they're craving cock. having a nice cock helps... they just want to be fucked by it.

one for the chub lovers

the thing OP is ommitting is when putting interests for paired searches, Think Chick, only the lesbians are entering tits/pussy, these girls are looking for Cock, Dick etc for their interest on the pairing.

its this easy. look how hungry she is for the bulge in my pants.
lol no. i dont use tags. why would i limit who shows up? the girls dont.

Explain why you're not recording these instead of taking screenshots

can you even find women on omegle anymore?

so this is what ronda rousey does since she got beaten

i record, but dont post because my face is in them. here's more of the OP girl touching herself for me
this girl watched me blow my load yesterday.

Aaaah you show face. Interesting information.
CROP YOURSELF OUT AND POST DAMMIT

Blur your face out in sony vegas bruh

too much work.

OC with a whole set

Tips for encountering chicks in a sea of cocks?

Can someone tell me, do you use the unmonitored sex part or just the normal.

I've been banned for nudity on the normal before but the unmoderated just has old men.

Do you have some advice , OP ? we want to know everything about how you're winning.

Persistence.

there were some good GIF omeagle ones a few months back, I wonder where they are now

speaking of gif's, what i need is an attractive topless male smiling in gif form, smooth loop,

I am not enough of the above qualities, so using an imagecam is my best hope....

It's really not. Copy video clip onto another track, open the cropping menu, select mask, make a square selection over you're entire video area if u want. Then add a blur effect. Render, Done.

I can do it for you...

i've been going on omegle lately and jerking off. i rarely see a girl and when i do they rarely stay. frustrating. /sigh but a few times they've stayed on with me and showed me and watched me. i''ll keep trying. pretty fun for me to jerk off while guys or girls watch. haha

u here op ?