/heem/

THOUGHT YOU HAD A THREAD, BOY!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7ZAAO4alL0
youtube.com/watch?v=i72RS_aR4Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gooby

>coral springs

found this pic of the aussie slut

>leaf

dude

>stars n' bars
>coral springs

Fuck off

Rate my dinner bros

cmon

It says here you have a plan to spice up WMMA. Go on, share it.

5/10 highest I can go.

They fight topless

MAKE ME

MATCHES TO MAKE AFTER TUF 24 FINALE
Demetrious Johnson vs Joseph Benavidez III
Henry Cejudo vs John Moraga
Tim Elliott vs Ryan Benoit
Jorge Masvidal vs Winner of Magny/Hendricks
Jared Cannonier vs Steve Bosse
Sara McMann vs Raquel Pennington
Brandon Moreno vs Ben Nyugen
Ryan Hall vs Makwan Amirkhani
Gray Maynard vs Phillipe Nover
Rob Font vs Pedro Munhoz
Jamie Moyle vs Tatiana Suarez

>Demetrious Johnson vs Joseph Benavidez III

Naw. JoeBee offended Dana when he called that guy a fucking retard. He's in the dog house.

Jake Ellenberger vs. Fence II

Conor cant beat anybody with a reach advantage

He clearly lost badly. No need for a rematch, give The Fence some top 10 fights.

I like all of those desu, although I think Suarez is too much for Moyle at this stage. Let Moyle fight Taylor and Suarez fight Daly.

Anybody else get triggered at the thought of MM beating Anderson's title defense record? It just seems so underwhelming in comparison

Cody by greatness (Round 0)

I was debating between Taylor and Suarez but you're probably right.

Conor has the reach advantage over Cowboy.

Yeah, I like DJ but it kinda bums me out he's gonna break Andy's record
Cody is such a douche.

Suarez is a beast, I really think she is a future champ.

not with legs

>have gave up
>chocked
Is cody a retard?

both fought weak competition for the most part and have had a meaningless compared to jon jones

he has a tattoo on his neck

youtube.com/watch?v=g7ZAAO4alL0

both 40 inches according to the UFC website

he's just hardcore bro

Same. Anderson's always been my favorite fighter, ever since I first got in to MMA. After his downward spiral, it was always cool to know that he at least still held that record that nobody was coming close to beating. Alas, MM is leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of the pack, and it's a shallow, shallow division

Rate this weekend's fights:

Derrick Lewis vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov
Francis Ngannou vs. Anthony Hamilton
Gian Villante vs. Saparbek Safarov
Corey Anderson vs. Sean O'Connell
Juliana Lima vs. JJ Aldrich
Randy Brown vs. Brian Camozzi
Joe Gigliotti vs. Gerald Meerschaert
Andrew Sanchez vs. Trevor Smith
Tiago Trator vs. Shane Burgos
Frankie Perez vs. Marc Diakiese
Keith Berish vs. Ryan Janes
Max Holloway vs. Anthony Pettis
Donald Cerrone vs. Matt Brown
Cub Swanson vs. Doo Ho Choi
Tim Kennedy vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Jordan Mein vs. Emil Weber Meek
Nikita Krylov vs. Misha Cirkunov
Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Drew Dober
Valérie Létourneau vs. Viviane Pereira
Mitch Gagnon vs. Matthew Lopez
John Makdessi vs. Lando Vannata
Jason Saggo vs. Rustam Khabilov
Zach Makovsky vs. Dustin Ortiz

It is pretty insane how genetically blessed Conor was. His reach is insane.

Also apparently his hard hitting not only has to do with his accuracy and timing but something to do with the shoulders which is also genetics.
But I dont know if that is true

without his good genetics is Conor shit?

plenty of meme and heem potential, gonna do some research on the lesser known fights during the week

I disagree man. You have to look at the fighters he fought and WHEN he fought them. Of course if you look at his record now, you'd think big deal. Not only that, it was the way he was beating the guys. MM doesn't even come close when you look at it that way.

And yes, I agree that Jon Jones was/is definitely in the argument for being GOAT.

GOD BLESS
CODY BLESS

If you wanna be a mental warfare genius just tell the media you're gay and then let your opponent know that you'll pound that b0pussi once the cage closes.

Dude will be pretty bothered by the fact that you'll get a hardon once you guys clinch.

>you

>at least I go out on my shield!
Why is this a thing? He's proud of the fact that he got 1-punch KO'd completely unconscious? I'd rather tap and save my brain cells than get KTFO and have some kind of false sense of pride

Its all just hype to build up a fight not too many people care about

Cruz is basically just copying Conor at this point.

Don't let it bother you.

same reason why Gray maynard gets mad that Ryan Hall didn't stand and bang with him when he didn't have to run away for Hall's guard. muh super tuffness

Your posts make me cringe

is there a less likable fighter than bj penn?

Cruz has been shit talking with Alpha Fails since WEC though

>Cruz is basically just copying Conor
what

jesus christ , i didnt wanted to feel so much
what have you done bongo

how are you europeans up this late on a monday morning

NEETs don't need to be up for work.

my lecture is at 1 tomorrow

mum gonna lecture your bum ass on getting a job

n-no

Belch Correra is unironically ranked top 10 in the world.

ok who should this madman fight next

I say give him Oliveira

Damn boys I need to catch the train to work in around 4 bongs. My week off has destroyed my sleep schedule. Going to be looking like a vamp even if I power nap... and if I try to get those full 3 hours I'm gonna get 9 instead then get the sack.

I'm not impressed by my performance.

you are stupid

shut up fag

youtube.com/watch?v=i72RS_aR4Lk

Free fight, one of my favorites.

original sound was better, could hear silva's eye explode from one of the elbows

Classic fight. This is how CM Punk vs Gall should have gone.

God damn, matt brown is such a fucking soldier

Who do you want to be the guy to go full savage on Ryan Hall's smug face?

I vote Kevin Lee

CM Punk being Matt Brown of course.

>tfw you almost bought fightpass to rewatch this last week

good

ik

casual
he wants money and thinks it will happen by trash talking like conor

Cody bless brother

Another bitter hater
I got nothing but love for everybody here

Duh

>2/10 meal
>4/10 presentation

Heem yourself

Kevin's a LW though, Hall is a FW.

whats the point of even having Cerrone vs Brown at this point

Cerrone will just bodykick him to death

>145lbs

Oliveira or Ortega

Makwan Amirkhani

good thread 2bh

Hey kid, I heard you were torrenting PPV cards.

who is your favorite female fighter?

I like u desu, I like the fact you post on int as well
same board same country and same sport xx

>cody makes tweet

>idiot calls him cruz

I WATCHED YOU CHAAAAAAAAAANGE

carlaesparza1If I remember correctly, I showed up, weighed in, and stepped in the cage to fight you Claudia Gadelha TWO times. And YOU did not show up!!! The second time because you cut so much freaking weight that you went to the hospital.
I also showed up on TUF 20 expecting to fight you (that makes it 3x), and again, YOU did not show up. Why?? Because you were too heavy to make the weight!!! Sorry if I walk around at 125lbs, and you get up to 155lbs. Too scared to fight people your own size??
I've proven time after time I will show up to fight you, but just because you scream and cry like a little brat, does not mean you will bully me into your way. Trust me, the fight will happen. I wasn't scared to fight you then, I'm not scared to now.
I haven't had a full camp in 2 years, so I think it's fair to ask for that. When I take this fight, I want to be at my best. I'm going in there to win. Cookie Monster out drops the mic

I was on about Cruz not Cody though...
Jesus Christ..

fuck off same fag

on limewire at 56k

come at me

I enjoy watching Cody as a fighter but he's a retarded douchebag. At least Platinum has a sense of humor. Cody is just a petulant little cunt

What a weak fighter Carla is. She doesn't want to fight the best, she makes excuses so she can get an easy fight. I want to be the best. For my last fight, I asked to fight the best in the division. Unfortunately she don't feel in the same way. Carla and other names in the division turned down the fight. I was left with no other option than Cortney. I took that fight with the promise that if I won, I would fight Carla. Now she is still refusing to fight me. You want money little girl? Step in the octagon and fight. I have the cars I want, 2 houses and money in the bank at 27 years old. You know why? Because I accept challenges. I fought twice in the last 6 months and I didn't choose none of my fights and I will never choose. I lost my fight for the tittle with pride and I was not waiting for a easy fight to get back in the win column. I was out for a year before fight for the tittle and you are talking about 8 months out? The first thing I said when I talked to the matchmakers was: Please give me somebody on the top 5!! You can find excuses and run but you won't disappear, I will see you soon

Stop responding to friend simulators

Yoel Romero was the most entertaining part of 205

>that fucking smug faced autist

What the fuck is his deal? Is he legit turbo autist or just a smug fuck or both? He always does that smug shoulder shrug when he gets his hand raised during wins.

TYBC

DAS RIIIITE

>douchebag
why do you think this?
Yeah he can be cocky at times but I dont see it, hes basically a nicer Conor

but I thought we were pals, HaHa