Anyone know her? Who wants more?

Anyone know her? Who wants more?

Is that Maria Garcia?

I want more of the asian girl from this set.

What Asian girl? The Filipino with the tattoo?

yeah I think thats the one. got any?

Give us the GOOK!

She struggles with the white cock.

The beaner's tits look fun though.

We've seen this thread 545 times already, and its pointless unless you upload the vids.

California must be a lot of fun for a white guy.

are you going to post anything?

Is this the gook you guys mean???

Also how do you know she's a beaner?

Ah damn, I mean a different one. She looked sort of korean or half korean. or something. Lighter skin asian.

Nope sorry!!! Not sure who you mean

THIS IS THE GOOK I WAS LOOKING FOR.

HOW could any proud white person not know she is a Burrito-Bandit?

Do you nut inside these critters when you fuck them? Or do you save your spooge for real human/white pussy?

Hey, I remember you. Would you be so kind to upload everything you have of that mexican one? Thank you very much in advance!

Got anymore!?!?!?

I saved some of the stuff from before. Uploading to a vola for anyone lurking

Ha ha I like you! Yea she was a hot gook! What about her do you like? I'm curious to hear.

As for the beaner you have a sharp eye :)

I sponge right in em, I like taking my chances :) makes em think I respect them

this is the one I mean

Woh those are huge tits for an Asian chick!

Oh yes that one. That one is never shared sorry

Sauce ?

ah damn

r/bb94k5nc

I like that shes a korean looking gook they are honorary whites but she seems to truly submit and enjoy the superior whiteman's cock. I like that in their culture the women are so submissive.

I like that you nut inside them from a dominance standpoint. However, do you think these whores would get an abortion to prevent some half breed scum from being born? Do you not worry about the future of a half-breed?

Which kind of gook is this one? Chinese?

Curious why you guys love the Mexican girl so much :) love hearing her degraded so please tell me if you've fapped to her and what pics

Actually my friend she's Filipino :) she's very religious too so I had to hope she didn't get pregnant and like I said I got lucky!!

just uploaded her to the volafile

Bump