You Rage You Lose thread, post stuff that makes you rage

You Rage You Lose thread, post stuff that makes you rage

Bump the thread please boys

Bump

That makes me horny, not mad. Fucking retard.

whoever jpg'd that needs to have their balls/ovaries removed

You're either a pedo or a SJW cuck

Either way kill yourself

Entitled bitch. I usually tip just because it's part of the culture but I won't be tipping in future thanks to her

Remember the Internet before your mom used memes on Facebook? Of course you don't, you're all fucking 16 year olds.

>normals must explode

I like how it was probably an hour less of work to service that table, and the person made $15 cash plus any other tables they had. Wahhh waiters only make $20/hr I'm triggered as fuck

>normals

get the fuck out of here newfag

>be normal
>use Facebook memes
>go on board for weeabs

Shut the fuck up pussy

Omg, babies~! :o

I just think the guy's a cuck tbh

Start contributin

Kill them

ITT: be underage hate teens

Sooo innocent...

>tbh

Cancer

Claim that you are a tranny to get around that shit. They'll probably believe you because they're SJW landwhales

more like ylyl lol

Sorry not sorry tbh

That made me lol, not rage. Imagine how screwed in the head that kid will be if he grows up.
Imagine his every potential employer pulling that pic up at every interview.

>MFW my reaction pic - downloaded off this very site - is too big for this site.

Okay, I lost on this one.

I hated how retarded some of my elementary teachers were.

If you've ever met any elementary ed majors in college, you quickly realize that it's basically almost all retards who major in it, and that's pretty sad for America.

I suppose you Oscar?

It really is amazing how blatant the misandry has become and i feel sorry for those who do not move out of the way when the shit hits the fan. You cant just do shit like that in the first world and expect no cultural backlash no matter how strongly you feel about something.

And

Or maybe don't support a store like that and buy your stuff at another place?

No idea what I'm posting btw.

>e his every potential employer pulling that pic up at every interview.

Don't be paranoid, man.

>...I don't get it?

See I could not give a fuck what the kid likes/dislikes - he's a kid and anything he says or does is no reflection of his gender (internal or external).

What pisses me off is the parent who took this photo and put it online specifically to say don't bully the kid. If you don't want shit don't flaunt stuff you know you'll get shit for.

This will cheer you guys up!

>YRYL
I got this.

Kid is having a blast, kids can do whatever the fuck they want to do.
You're just angry because you're a reactionary piece of shit that doesn't understand that cultures develop and change over time

Whats the fun in that user? Do you not want to abuse the gullible hamplanets

That pic belongs ITT.

I'm not angry, I'm horny.

The context was they were supposed to estimate everything, but the wording can go fuck itself.

But they still would make profit with the female price
I don't want them to make profit
I would maybe just piss at the door when it's night and I'm drunk

I tip based on service, with a cap of $2.25 a person (if I eat at an expensive place, they don't deserve more money for the same amount of work imo). 15% is if they do a fair job, 20% if they go above and beyond, and less if they fuck up basic shit, like keeping my drink full.

I'm sorry, this isn't a YCYL thread.

>If you don't want shit don't flaunt stuff you know you'll get shit for.
That's not how virtue signalling works.

This shit has me fuming tbh

What a cute shota boy

what a stupid motherfucker

This just looks like a kid who likes to dress up to me. This would only anger me if they were fixing on hormonally changing his gender because of that off hand remark.

That's why I posted it man

This is gold

>toolooz

That's where your mom lives.

What is this

Cool, that means I can sue that pharmacy for discriminating against me, then they'll have to prove their decision having merit and utterly fail when a court asks for actual evidence.

not cash tipped on card, like 10% of a card tip goes to the bartender, and maybe they have bussboys. just don't give verbal tips, I work at a place where table service is at least 2 hours and people do this shit while taking up one of your 4 tables.
TLDR. just don't write or say anything nice unless you're going to tip %20 that's what gratuity is for

well, from his point of view he doesnt need school or clothes anymore
so win-win

It looks like a gif of a dude on a crucifix, but what do I know?

Damn! a "your mom" insult, now I'm angry. I wish I could get back at you coz you burned me so good!

that kid is punk as fuck.
kudos

Old, but still gives me a literal justice boner.

Why would you be angry at someone's success?

He picked some shity friends and gf then. Most of what happened sucked, but to be washed clean of them was a blessing in disguise.

Because they don't even vaguely deserve it

your average 16yo gf wont stay with you if youre coming out as a molester. thats normal, unless they actually "loved" each other, but thats bullshit in young years

Alienate half your potential revenue Real smart.

What does this even mean?

Fox is shit, but they weren't talking about the US in the bottom panel.

I would agree with this a year ago. CNN and the like are doing a damned good job in matching fox pound for pound in pure dishonesty and make believe.

It means FOX viewers are the least informed of all people polled about international affairs.

Conan exiles, new vidya.

>I'm being a cancerous faggot and you can't stop me!

>playing with the presets before recording

He had a 16 y/o gf in college?

The world needs more people like you.

>getting angry over a successful young businesswoman helping to inspire girls around the world

Umm, sexist much?

deserved.

I honestly wouldn't know since I don't watch any network news.
But commentary about fox has always been a guarantee to rage some people out.

I met my wife when I was 12 (we didn't get together 'till later) and she would have remained my friend (before we started dating) if she found that out.