Hey guys can you tell me what is going on with the palm of my hand? How can I remove it? It hurts whenever I toutch it...

Hey guys can you tell me what is going on with the palm of my hand? How can I remove it? It hurts whenever I toutch it, like a sharp needle poking into me.

can u take another photo so we can see how big it is. can't tell the size from this photo.

Its a small defect. The best way to get rid of it is too "burn" it off or just wait it off.

drink enough alcohol so that pain is numbed a lot and use tweezers and yank that motherfucker out.

alcohol can make things hurt a lot less. source - broken my jaw, toe, and finger wasted.

cancer

Looks like an infected bug bite. If you want you can soak it in hot water, try to pinch it really good and lance it. Afterwards sterilize it and maybe some liquid skin. Or you can just stop being a pussy.

Chop of your hand... oh wait... this is Sup Forums... don't chop of your hand.

It's a wart.

okay here is the plan if you want to get rid of it:
>put hand in a bowl of water for 10-20 minute (be hot)
>grab a needle and make a little hole on top of this thing
>push with fingers from both side
>disinfect it with medical alcohol if you wish

rub manure onto it to bring the toxins out.

Nail clip it off as deep às you can go without drawing blood, you probably have a micro sliver causing an infection.

That`s a "Fappius mostrous".
You get that from too much masturbation.
You better have a doc`s oppinon on that user, not to mention your dick.

Kinda looks like a zit or a pimple to me...but picture is shit tier...give us something better op

>actually good advice

looks like a sliver scar

Cancer

Please pop it on cam.

you've got a sliver, its got an insignificant infection. cut that shit open and get the sliver out

I`m a Doctor and can verify that.
See a medic asap, and fap with your other hand meanwile, otherwise the Mostros might infect you penis and rectum too.

looks like the start of a wart

THIS. Search for "palmar wart"

I'd say a callous, but since you're obviously a fancy lad, it is likely not a callous.

It could be flesh eating bacteria... if the center starts going black - congratulations, you are on your way to losing both arms, your balls, lymph nodes, and maybe a foot or two.

plantar wart.

expect more, faggot.

i had the same thing , go to doctor he will spray it to freeze it and you have to remove it later

definately cancer

just cut it .. the hand will heal back

It looks like a wart. If you cut it off make sure you dig out the little black dot that will be underneath it or it will just keep coming back.