this

>Sup Forums hates shit the second it becomes mildly popular
ayy not predictable at all

TIME TO JUMP
FUCK SHIT UP

DON'T FORGET ABOUT IT

RATTLESNAKES

DUDE SICK RIFFS

Sup Forums is more a music hate board than a music board. I'm pretty sure most people can be in unanimous agreement about that.

OOOOOOOOOOOO

ROBOT STOP

Sadly agree

SHRIVEL UP DEVO

ONE
TWO
THREE

NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR

PEOPLE VULTURES GOD APPROACHES

do people actually like this band? they are fucking weird

This record sounds like it was mixed out of someone's asshole

And?

MY BODY IS ALL I SEE

Yep.

And the worst part about it is the shitposters don't know how to leave it alone.

We get it, you hate music. Fucking move on and let the rest of us have a decent time.

STOP. FUCKING. SHILLING.

you're fucking weird.

>someone posts something they like
>REEEE SHILLS KEKS REEEEEEEEE

Anyone who uses the word "shill" unironically is a preteen dweeb. Period.

Reminder: Before nonagon and fmb got them more fans KG&LW used to be liked on here

Why does Sup Forums cry like babbies when things that arent incredibly esoteric get popular?
The only things Sup Forums generally like are meme albums and "oh this is so weird and borderline white noise so it must be good and patrician"-music.
Why can't we enjoy KG&WL? It's not shilling, it's liking something. Jesus fucking no wonder you people are fucking liners, i lasted 9 years in this shit hole i'm done and migrating to infinity, i heard those guys know how to have fun.

yep, I remember. I actually found out about them on here a couple years ago

What do you want me to elaborate on? It sounds like it was mixed DEEP in an asshole.

Yeah, and?

If that affects the quality of the music to you, then listen to something else.

They're very garage-y and they record in their home studio. I like that a lot more than overproduced A-list stuff because it feels more raw.

so good.

>Y-YOU ONLY HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY GOT POPULAR

anyone with taste recognized how shit this band was after listening to one song