ITT: essential sexcore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCy7lLQwToI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

come on Sup Forums

I wanted to post this when I saw this thread
this album is unironically very good

bump

ANTI has some very decent songs, I agree.

Haunted and Rocket are the only good songs. The latter is not that good even.

I don't think an album consisting entirely of songs that are good for sex exists tbqh

redbone is the only good track

not even being ironic

literally anything by Sade

what about me and your mama?

this is the worst thread i've ever seen

Who would want to fuk to this?

I see your dubs but come on, are you really saying that about Sade?
What shit tastes you have.
Unless you're trying to woo a punk girl, Sade is -literally- "get into the mood" music

I had sex with a punk girl once who actually put on ITAOTS. It was surreal.

Also best album to have sex to coming through.

NORMIES OUUUTTT NOWWWWWWWW!!!

Sup Forums has always been a normie board. most of the Sup Forums posters have been either shy or depressed people who like weird music. go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Holy shit he's right

>guys im weird i listen to accessible indie rock instead of accessible classic rock

yeah mu is pretty quirky

I mean the whole point of a music board is just to post about music and talk about the stuff we like. it totally does have a suedo pretentious nature to it. I mean there is definitely a strata of music that Sup Forums doesn't touch (butt rock and the like). But people listen to all kinds of really fun and interesting music.

I spent the night with this dude who has a huge dick. He fucked me in the ass and basically buttdestroyed me. We ended up getting horny again and he tried to fuck me again but I was sore so we couldn't. He insisted. He tried to put it in my ass but it hurt so I said no again. "OK, we stop," he said and we just jerked off together. Fast forward to the next morning, we put some music on while getting breakfast. Basically synth-pop from the 80s: Soft Cell, The Human League, New Order. At some point we start we start joking about how shitty "Africa" by Toto is so he put the song on and we started singing it. For some reason, we get horny. We get naked. He wants to fuck me in the ass. He tries and he succeeds. I'm sore, but I can take it. While in the middle of the pounding, this song starts playing:
youtube.com/watch?v=KCy7lLQwToI

We cum at the same time before the song finishes.

God, I wish I was making this shit up.

the most popular threads are the ones circlejerking the same boring alt rock/indie pop/contemporary mainstream rap while the threads discussing new music or more obscure genres and artists are never bumped. i just hate all these projecting plebs that get mad when you say you enjoy trout mask replica so they call you a contrarian. fuck off and go listen to weezer on your p4k approved forum

I enjoy Weezer

I feel you user, I too can only have sexual intercourse listening to steve reich, post-avant jazzcore and field recordings of African farmers milking their goats and not some pleb normie shit. otherwise I'll just go flaccid

>if you don't listen top 40 you're just pretending because no is allowed to have better taste than me

>implying I implied this.
I'm just saying why the hell are you moaning about normies in a thread dedicated to music to have sex to(which in itself is a very normie thing to do in the first place)? it's not deep music discussion and it's really nothing to be elitist about.

because i'll never get (you)s if i post in kpop, rym, or any other stupid generals

fair enough I guess

>getting fucked in the ass to Don't Stop Believing
patrician as fuck my man