Hey what's up losers? Do you see this perfectly sculpted body? You need to be at least this ripped to get a 5/10...

Hey what's up losers? Do you see this perfectly sculpted body? You need to be at least this ripped to get a 5/10. Lifting probably won't even help you cause you're ugly af. How does it feel knowing you will die a virgin?

guaranteed cant deadlift more than 135
sage goes in all fields

Umad, virgin?

My lots of money looks better than you.

please go away and kill yourself

fucking come on then faggot, i'll break your legs

Lol mad virgins mirin hard

Everyone is taking the bait. This is hilarious.

>big muscles
>sculpted bod
>still a total faggot loser

this is your body on weight machines and protein shakes.

looks good on the beach, but I prefer to lift free weights.

Oh and work the legs, son.

No quads

u dont need to be ripped to get girls, anyone who thinks so has no personality - all you gotta do is not be fat

The fact that we're all on Sup Forums, means that we're pretty much demonic mother fuckers by default. Nice group gathering we got here my dark brothers and sisters.

Im bigger than that. Bench 115 kg x 1, 100 kg x 5, Squat 150 kg, deadlift 160 kg, fuck you. And im happy single now so fuck you

OP IS HOT

This is true, but some of us are better at hiding our true selves in public and have therefore gained a high socialized status - i think the majority on here are generally socially retarded - i'm happy my life is working, i mean look at this op, the only way he can feel happy about himself is talking shit to others and then glorify himself - bruh nobody gives a shit kys

exactly. This is all for teenagers and kids. In adult life, things are different. I've started my own IT company. We're growing at 7% per year. Ive just hired 8 more people. Im approaching Venture capitalists in NY next week to seek investment, to take my company to the next level. That is how you change the world. through what you do. Not by having muscles. Real ADULT women know this.

Yet you fucking faggot can still not take a picture of yourself without stupidly looking at the screen of your shitphone instead of the camera lens in the mirror.

Should have spent some time sculpting your brain, too.

You stupid braindead monkey.

THIS, I LOVE OP

>perfectly sculpted body
>zipper abs

kek

kek

"Women" not girls generally like well educated guys rather than ripped guys - by the fact that they make 10x the salary - women are gold digging whores by default, also you faggots wasting your life weightlifting - training self defence or martial arts is a much better way to get in shape + you learn while you're doing it, not just brain dead weight lift with no other purpose than to look big, bro you wanna be big just take steroids

i have uneven abs
why thats so bad?

Nobody is really well trained and highly educated at the same time - unless everything was given to them at birth

I wonder of how the world would react if a Sup Forumstard ends up becoming a legendary hero. That'd be a trip to think about; someone that is the lowest-of-the-low of degenerates and ends up doing awesome shit that ends up in history.

Fail bait, photoshopped gains!

I'm an "under education" audio engineer - if i ever get to work with some really high level shit and really get my name out there - i will definitely say that i wasted 3000+ hours in studio browsing Sup Forums

Fucking kek

You're truly sad. Google image proves you're a lying faggot.

It's not so bad, I just wanted OP to feel bad. Also, please provide pics

taking this bait this hard

Oh no, I wasted ten seconds. You wasted more time making your post. Who got baited now?

bait confirmed

>Do you see this perfectly sculpted body?

yes, but he's gay.

Yeah I'm good. Thanks to ask OP.

i've got sexytimes with 8-9/10 girls even though i'm not ripped at all, i am handsome, funny and charismatic and know how to give a massage :) that's how this fellow rolls boys i tell you i did go to the gym today but didn't exercise too much coz i'm weak happy easter

A 5 pack how odd.

Brainlet detected

i don't have any pic

135lbs is one fucking plate. A 14 year old can do that.

Yus. A vain gayboy loser with no friends who has to come on Sup Forums to gloat.

are you both retarded? His legs aren't even showing in the pic.

Sup Forums changed a lost
is more social than it ever been

You all suck. I'm going back to r/Sup Forums.

it's kilograms you moron,
get the fuck out with your dumb ass banana units