Am I a cuck now?

Am I a cuck now?

No, you're an indecisive useless piece of shit who never goes all the way and dedicates himself to anything of value
At least cucks made up their tiny minds about it

> Strong beliefs are for retards

no really

also, this is now a political compass thread

Jesus fucking christ you must have an extra chromosome or something

2 down, 1 left.
Seems about right.

>corps should have regulations
>fags can't adopt
>weed legal

heres mine

I was tested when i was younger, nothing wrong with me

The very fact that you needed to be tested means that there is something wrong with you

>now

also

and

Where i can find the test ?

Surprisingly accurate. I'm NatSoc so Pride, but more wrathful since I'm witnessing the destruction of my people's culture and race.
Hitler was right-leaning

Thomas Hobbes will always be a god and did no wrong.

true but he had some strong economic left politics and i really wanted to make the literally hitler/mussolini joke work

>able bodied people shouldn't receive benefits
>likes free stuff
da fuq

>economic left
Ahem, "We believe in private property and free enterprise. It is impossible, we believe, to have society in which there is any real work going on unless people can get the reward for their effort. "

I like this one. Though gluttony doesn't really make much sense, I would swap it with lust.

yes you are a cuck, get off my board

w/e its a meme and he was definitely left of mussolini, i seriously just wanted to make the joke work

this, hitler was quite supportive of much of capitalism but much of the party was quite left wing.

True Neutral. Basically you're a reactionary.

Economic left in america is still in the upper right box. Public healthcare and education (hitler supported) are not at all far left, but proper investment. He had no intention of letting the working class own production, and his government stood to uphold that idea.

It depends on what your def of "left wing" and "right wing" are, I suppose.

means of production is far left, not everyone in the red box is a marxist

Looks like I'm an honorary jew

found the lapdog

left wing is essentially workers focus whereas right wing is more business focus and hitler was more the second. american left and right are both right wing.

Ah, I see it as left-wing leans toward equality of outcome and right-wing leans towards quality of opportunity.

That guy is the definition of cuckold. How low does someone have to be to get cucked by a fucking persian?

Precisely. Hitler was a stateist liberal.

it depends on whether you take the compass as auth (control) lib (no control and right (cultural right) and left (cultural left), in which case hitler is right wing, or as auth (government power) lib (no government power) and left (economic control) and right (no economic control), in which case hitler is left wing

im about the same

what about someone who wants neither

I don't even know who those people on the image are

The political spectrum is more of a cube, so it'd be on a separate z-axis

No you are a zeta

you're an indecisive little shit then and should kys

wasnt even talking about myself m8

I'm -1;-1
Wouldn't consider myself sloth or uncaring about politics, I think that having things only one way is bullshit, since it won't last or be prosperous. Mix ideas, not race.

Do you frequently watch your wife have sexual intercourse with another man?

NatSoc, at it's core, it is simply a philosophy of Nature herself.

RONPAUL
ONPAULR
NPAULRO
PAULRON
AULRONP
ULRONPA
LRONPAU

cuck

>I'm a NatSoc
how do you live with yourself?

but left wing advocates for equality of opportunity so that logic is flawed.

What's wrong with the ideology of NatSoc?
But it doesn't really. Take affirmative action. Whites and Asians get docked on points not he SAT and Blacks are given extra points. That's a leftist idea to try to make the outcome equal. Instead it makes it harder for Asians and Whites.

thats some 10/10 smug there

liberal /= leftist retard. actual leftists think stuff like that is bullshit and want everyone to have the same chance in life no matter if you're black, white, gay, disabled or whatever. we don't want to take shit you've genuinely earned but stuff like land isn't genuinely earned so everyone should collectively own it. not really as bad as people make it out to be.

It's true. It is natural for people of one culture and race to band together. It is only natural for the strong, adaptable animals to dominate their niche.

Classical liberals were respectable though.

true but that's because they also believed in equality of opportunity.

Nope... just annoying.

among other things