When will North-Korea launch their missile?

When will North-Korea launch their missile?

19 april

Never, those cucks are too scared

6PM

Thanks Kim.

If they fire it at America then it will only be able to fly for around 600 miles before it stops.

confirmed for Russia

The chines will stop him befor

They have submarines. You can launch nuclear missiles from submarines.

Doesnt matter though because

They wont. Theyve been doing this and threatning for literally 60 years. And they do it when supplies are low because it gets UN attention, then they ask for more food.

They the wellfare eating "can i talk to your manager" hair cut having bums of the world.

In order for a nork missile make it to the US mainland, wouldn't it have to go over Russian and Chinese territory?

They don't have nuclear missiles, if they ever successfully detonate a nuclear bomb my guess is that nk will look like the surface of mars in a couple days at most

Buy a map, Also no

Never. They just want food.

Wouldn't it have to go over the pole to get to the US?

Your welcome, and always remember North Korea is Best Korea

What is The Pacific Ocean.

1. Even if they do launch a missile, it won't go very far

2. They have a few nuclear weapons but none of them are small enough to fit on any missile they have and not fall right over on the pad

3. Even when they make one small enough, it still have to be durable enough. Missile flight is a violent thing. Several G's at launch, it rolls back and forth, it shakes like a virgin on prom night, then at rocket burn out it slows very quickly. They have not figured out how to keep the detonation mechanism and electronics from destroying themselves during flight.

4. Dear Leader is an absolute pussy. No way he will ever launch one. He will be a bitch and play the victim card at the UN while wagging his tiny dick at his people to admire

Isn't that a lot farther than over the pole?

This is Kim-Jong Un speaking, instead of launching our nuclear missile I just had my men parade around with cold war era eastern block garbage. Enjoy.

Their missile launch systems are shit. They're likely to set off the nuke upon launch and blow themselves the fuck up.

never, they are little yellow pussies