Summer electronic albums

Hey Sup Forums, I'd like your help and suggestions for this chart. Summer is coming up here in the northern hemisphere and I want to compile summer-sounding albums. However, I'm specifically looking for electronic/sampling albums, not so much psych rock or surf rock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_WMz_a7a8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Eno_uQ89HZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like this?

this senpai

I've had that chart for a long time, but those are all downtempo, jazz-sampled trip hop. The ones I'm looking for are more like the ones I listed

Blonde .

This album always reminded me of a dry summer

Speaking of Finnish electronic.
youtube.com/watch?v=H_WMz_a7a8Y

thanks guys, updated. Keep posting suggestions, but I'm leaving for work so I won't update the chart again until later

That cover looks comfy as hell.

forgot Lost Horizons

the music is comfy as hell

boards of canada usually make some eerie winter music, but the campfire headphase is an uplifting ethereal masterpiece that reminds me of a summer vacation out in the woods or by a lake

obviously this

can you post a chart w/ names when you're finished up? Dont recognize all the cover arts and I'd love to put it all in a playlist.
thanks man

Christopher Rau - Asper Clouds

also contributing
easyFun - Deep Trouble EP

I adore this album

OP don't forget to add the captions to the chart.

Also, I guess it might feel redundant, but Since I Left You is a GOAT summer album, too.
In fact, it was THE summer album before Wildflower.

OP this belongs there.

Seconded.

Agree with you on SILY, I'll add it then start a pt 2 thread when I get home. Also, how do I add captions on topsters?

I agree with this.

This desu

T h I s

& Get Busy Living if you like the first album.

Jefre-Cantu Ledesma - Love is A Stream
Belong - October Language
Washed Out - Life Of Leisure
Dom - Sun Bronzed Greek Gods

This album DEFINED my freshman year. Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes this album

Hell yeah, someone else who appreciates Goldfish.

Where is OP

I've been posting and commenting intermittently. I stated here that I'm at work and can't update the chart until I return. For now, I'm just commenting from mobile. I really lots of these recs though

All you need

This, it's an amazing album for warm weather

quintessential summer album coming through

when you make pt2 if this thread is still active I'd appreciate a reply with a link to it, want to see the final chart.

thanks mate

You got a dl link?

bump

I agree, but >not so much psych rock or surf rock

Obviously this one

No but it's on streaming services. Gap Dream - Shine Your Light
Sorry I didn't realize reverse image search wouldn't catch it

Nah it did get it, listened to one song on Youtube which I enjoyed. Decent shit, I'll find it somewhere, thanks

It's definitely on the psychedelic side, but I think it has enough electronic elements to be part of the conversation

any of these three

sun-core

youtube.com/watch?v=Eno_uQ89HZY

*yes*

PT. 2 OVER THIS WAY:

>homogenic
definitely not