FREE STEAM GAMES

FREE STEAM GAMES

It's easter for both Catholics and Orthodox people, let's give back to the poorfags that have been lurking on here. I've bought some questionable shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129829850
steamcommunity.com/id/vulture_f/
steamcommunity.com/id/nikoaliyev1994
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090116066
steamcommunity.com/id/HeroinEater/
steamcommunity.com/id/SupaHon/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148683205/
steamcommunity.com/id/aiden2856
steamcommunity.com/id/BukkakeBreeze
steamcommunity.com/id/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288956479/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, tonight we rejoice with the return of Christ as our Lord and Saviour, so guess it's ok to celebrate with something. Hope you sinners have praised these days.

What you got, user?

NI33W-L831G-441FI Overwatch.
Enjoy faggots.

lol christ gay

Commit suicide, Heretic.

That Christ died for our sins in accordance with the scriptures, and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the scriptures

Can some one send me Mount and Blade Warband steam cd-key on [email protected]

I've got Dark Souls 3 DJMGE-MB89A-Heaven Island Life YPTPDBZ6B8-V33MV-EAL7T
And a empty Wallet D:

bump

THANK YOU OP

BUUUUUUUUMP

I'd recommend you next giveaway to buy a bunch of low-mid tier games instead of a single AAA.
Now it's over too soon

Then contribute mate. This is a thread for all to share.

Hey my dudes you got anything left? i would love some bayonetta for me \o/

Never minded sharing, but right now only 11 cents in wallet. Have been quite a few months without getting cash in there, and the 15 days delay blocks my chances of selling shit in the market.

Other anons will have to join, I'm afraid.

Sorry mate. I'm off. I hope someone else will catch on. Also, bayonetta is a fucking great game.
I hope mate. it's easter!

I WANT DARK SOULS TOO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

ok, now we're in the easter stuff, what's with amerifats not praising the resurrection of christ and just eating bunny-shaped chocolate? is it just because the enjoy being fat and said fuck religion or what? because they're always with that "in god we trust" shit, one would have said they should stick to traditions

All i want is csgo

What the fuck were you expecting from amerifats? Probably still jerking their peckers about the now shill trump.

Are you russian?

Yes living in CIS

Dibs on all future games

Can any richanon pls gift me call of duty world at war or insurgency? Thanks in advance. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129829850

Everyone is a penny pincher faggot here.

Anyone willing to buy Rust for me?
It'd be very much appreciated
steamcommunity.com/id/vulture_f/

I'll even give you my shitty trading cards.

ayy OP got anything left?

No mate. I've given away about all i had. I'm sorry. I thought people would jump on.

yeap dude im russian

steamcommunity.com/id/nikoaliyev1994 ill be very thankful if somebody gift me csgo

god damn beggars

Hey guys happy easter, dont have a PC rn but I would really like Overwatch but im a poorfag from Slovakia.
Also, tommorow (17th) is my bday.

sokdmaiknhdqij[at]gmail[dot]com

Then what are you doing in Sup Forums?

Would like to have PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. Please, do a poorfag a favour :(
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090116066

Im on a phone rn, its 0:30 in here and I can't sleep

steamcommunity.com/id/nikoaliyev1994 ill be very thankful if somebody gift me csgo

no

steamcommunity.com/id/HeroinEater/
gift anything i'm selling it for drugs anyway

>steamcommunity.com/id/vulture_f/
Okay :)

Wow, so edgy kid. Be careful not to cut yourself

I like games. I am poor. I cannot buy games.
I would accept Sakura Games at this point.
Anything (literaly) is appreciated.
steamcommunity.com/id/SupaHon/

I'd be grateful for CS GO

Wait, you act as if Sakura games aren't the pinnacle of human creation.

steamcommunity.com/id/nikoaliyev1994 all i want is CSGO, thank u

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148683205/ Can gift me anythink thanks

I'd appreciate games :) very generous anyway steamcommunity.com/id/aiden2856

Could someone help me join the fun with everyone else with Playerunknown's battlegrounds? I played it and loved it but had to get a refund due to financial reasons but I'd really enjoy if someone could get me it
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198315198897

I live near Chernobyl, could you please assist me with overwatch thanks acc legia011

I'm a poorfag so I can't contribute to this but If anyone could gift me hearts of iron 4 that would be cool :D

Can someone give a poorfag CS:S or just Counterstrike?

i can has? steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378187554/

>I forgot to put my steam
steamcommunity.com/id/BukkakeBreeze

I would love to get rainbow six siege but I am a poorfag who can't afford anything. I got some games from a friend but nothing more steamcommunity.com/id/
blaggz
/

i would kindly appreciate if someone could gift me dark souls 1 thank you steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288956479/