"Canada really is America's hat. Providing the hat is pulled down to the waist. We got the brians, the heart...

"Canada really is America's hat. Providing the hat is pulled down to the waist. We got the brians, the heart, and the hairy chest. America got the dick, the asshole, and quite the set of balls." - user

as god of Faggotry, I command thee to go fuck thine self.

This autism be looking like bait. OP is a retarded nigger who loves to fuck little girls in his islamic rape gang.

Ask me anything

do you guys club baby seals anually?

It's seasonal. Had one come in on an ice pan last week. Right to the shore, he came in.
Would have made a fine pair of mitts.

How many guns can you own?

Can you fly drones?

no limit. I own 7.
2 pistols, 2 shottys, 3 rifles

Is pot already legal yet?

drones are restricted where I live. locals say it's bull shit leglistlation. it was on the news. google it. Newfoundland Drone regs

pots still illegal. there are dispensaries open to the public. but its outlaw. edibles and flower available on demand. hearty black market too.

do you have hate speech laws about gender identity?

had someone call in asking what I'm currently listening to

Big in Japan - Tom Waits

Why did you stole Labrador from Quebec?

Don't know. don't care for the argument.
Birth certificates should identify what came out the vagina in case it gets lost.

that goes back to when the English and the French were fighting in Europe. The English settled some matter over there and the French gave up the island and all the land from which water drains in to the Atlantic. Look it up. French used to run the continent from Labrador to Louisiana.

there's a little bill that recently passed called C-116 and it makes you caoll SJW's by there shitty made up genders or go to jail. so much for being the brains and the heart.

C-116 sounds like paperwork. TLDR.
Live a moral life and I don't give a fuck. Why should anyone? Paper work doesn't change hearts. Canada is more than her legislation.

Oh so big. You're gonna need more muscles.

they keep electing retards that pass hate speech laws like the new one coming up that there making dellibritly vage about islamaphobia that could put you in jail for critizing the religion of islam so have fun with that and the many migrant's cuckold said he would bring over to your neck of the woods. can't wait to take you over after you all get blown to shit.

And how many joos are in your parliament?

Fucking leaf.

I welcome the rule of the Yankee Doodle
Go ahead and get in a fight with Russia and come up North. We're tired of waiting.

I think they're all on the tick to the bigg in the sky
We're all stored sunlight.

were just going to take over your remains and wipe out what's left of the "refugee's" who came over and gassed you all like the cucks you are.

Yes, could you guys keep an eye on them for us? We've moved them rather close. Tee hee hee

Trailer Park Boys was my idea.

yes you did there causing havoc in your northern reigon and your not allowed in the southern reigon without a green card so your fucked cuz you got oceans on either side with the closest land being american before you get to russia and you'll spend way to long at sea before you reach across the atlantic as they can shoot down plaes with caches that have been found in mosque's everywhere and i'm sure they'll have stinger missles.