Why don't you like me Sup Forums?

Why don't you like me Sup Forums?

Oh right, you don't even know who I am because I'm an irrelevant piece of shit who killed her career by trying to sell on on her SECOND album and failing pathetically.

Thanks god I paid Spotify to shill me to Iana listeners, it's not actually working because our music has nothing in common because she actually makes good music while I chase trends and make generic shit music in hopes that it will save my dead career haha! I also rip her off has much as possible, it's going to save my career, r-right guys? I'm going to be a big star! Like i've always wanted!

SHUT UP

AGE HAS NO RELATION TO MUSIC!!! I MAY LOOK LIKE AN OLD HAG BUT I CAN STILL HAVE SUCCESS, R-RIGHT G-GUYS!?!?

get some help brah

you're awesome

i wish i was as cool as you

Can I try?

That stupid fucking btich van't make music and had failed for years. She looks like an inbred british alley tramp and half retarded with the buck teeth. The signs of aging are creeping up and shes going to slut it up for her next album like the current run of again pop stars. Her name will be nothing but a shit smear on the name of music and go down as one of the biggest failures in music. I hope to god the ovaries have dried up and her pussy rendered usless. A walking reminder of failure, a reminder of a hack, a reminder of this stupid cunt who ever dared to make music and gave everyone this misfortune of having to listen to her bullshit as she thinks she's just as popular than taylor swift.

Thanks Brandon.

>projecting sexual frustration this much

he's doing the same thing as the autistic marina poster, he just wanted a stab at it nimrod

>he doesn't know brandon

yup

>who killed her career by trying to sell on on her SECOND album
Wow, a pop star who is also something that's implied - a sellout. Unbelievable.

That's the thing, she never was a pop "star".

She's a failure.

The age meme its true
>Donna Summer
>Kate Bush
>Grimes
>Lana
>Joanna
>Obama
>Lavren Mayberry
>Taylor Swift
>Ketty Perry

They(will) all gone because age, like (You), Mariana

lavren looked her best in the era of their first
she;s showing signs

People age dipshit, it happens.

Of course they do, but pop singers' careers still die the second they turn 30.

can you stop vehemently defending some pop star slut who wants nothing to do with your fat ass, it's really sad to witness

Go masturbate and you'll feel better.

I wasn't defending anyone actually.

still not getting it

Honestly, Marina is just disgusting.

>dubs

nah, shes all mature now

She left the opposite impression on me.

Yeah, right...