Collection thread

Post your collection and rate others' treasure. This is my room. Original pic was too heavy so had to screenshot my gallery.

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/user/itom.m98/collection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you have moments of regret?

Not yet

I was once close to becoming like you, but then I realized I had shelves full of CDs I didn't even like or remember the majority of tracks on and just kept them because they were by an artist I liked or had to complete a discography and eventually I just decided to switch to digital full-time.

But of course old habits die hard and I've been getting into cassettes lately...

I don't know why some people think it's bad that I have so many CDs. I listen to pretty much all of them and I have a great home theater set in my living room to enjoy.

Impressive!

Then more power to you. I was just speaking for myself.

yours too!
I know man. How many CDs did you own at the time of your almost-becoming-like-me?

my camera's broken but you can check out my collection at
discogs.com/user/itom.m98/collection

i dont have all of my cds listed -- ironically i was gonna do that today

400 give or take, probably doesn't seem like too much to you but still.

i have 500 records

Post a pic of them

bump

outdated pic.

Dude do you live in a pyramid?

it's a nice number! I have about 3k.

I have another 2x2 with the top shelves full

I'm glad this happened. Fuck vinyl fags.

why?

That looks lovely

I wanna see the rest of the room now

Oh wow! Amazing collection guys.
I feel ashamed of mine when looking at those, but I've been collecting for about 2 years or so, so one day I'll get there.
I also need to get this more organized.

thank you! This is the living room in my parent's house. I currently live in a university town, so I can't show the rest of the room, but I have a nice place for my vinyl records near the CD shelf, and a pretty good sound system.
I also have 3 LP frames inside my room. I change the records that I hand there, currently, it's GY!BE - Slow Riot, Air - Moon Safari and OM - Adviatic Songs.

Are you, by any chance, Portuguese?

Neh, Israeli

Oh, alright.
I saw the Rooster of Barcelos, that's why I asked.