How does b feel knowing that user is guaranteed to be getting anal sex with a b e a u tee full grill in about 20 hours...

how does b feel knowing that user is guaranteed to be getting anal sex with a b e a u tee full grill in about 20 hours, il berry my meat in her mud rose and spray her insides. also dubs gets to share pictures of thir own ass wholeios

i get that every day if I want because of god tier gf.
btfo.

mmmm anal.... hollow vaginas are overrated

I have a strong feeling that you're gay but don't want to admit it.

this is a gf, we just dont get together very often bcz busy lifes, but 30 days ago i had my cock in her belly aswell, i think im giving up on vagoo's and just fuck brown from this one out, it tickles kinda different and it feels more dirty witch turns me the fuck on.

>in her belly
hold up, young'un, don't think you should be on four channel at your age if you think you put it in her belly

ive been going over that process, but i jst couldnt get it on with another dude, the thought of sucking a cuck or getting fuck is intriguing but i could never do it, becos as i found out, i am simply not gay, not even BI, i just like fucking pretty girls assholes.

>1

Good for you man, ill be drunk as fuck and not fucking my girlfriend as i relapse into smoking gear and contemplate killing myself.

peach fuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

man, dont fucking kill it, your way to valueable, i dont even know you and can already tell your well worth the oxygine your breathing

i refuse

take some valium and a strong tab of acid instead my man. valium will stave off the bad trips cuz ur probably depressed but that acid will wipe you clean man.
nothing like a good trip to set your head straight. (i know usually people on B dont give good advice, but as this guy said " i dont even know you and can already tell your well worth the oxygine your breathing")

honestly. take some vals/xans whilst you trip balls for a bit. come down. be fresh. start anew! you wont need the gear :)

yeah man positive vibes on b, lets fuck this shit up b4 tramp dos it

hope the dude sees it :) bigups my man

Thanks guys, it means something that random people will try tell me im alright. Its 8.30am on easter sunday and im already wasted, coming down and wishing like hell i could go back in time.

Not that this is at all relevant to the thread. This thread bout getting some ass.

OP here, nah man the thread if can in any way assist you in feeling better for just a moment, is all yours. Mind sharing your story?

yo we've all been through some fucked up stuff man, it gets easier. as i said, if u can get your hands on some benzos and some trips (mushrooms/acid) go for it one evening, put on some chill albums and let your mind work itself out :)

but yeah, reason im hear is i love fuckin chicks in the ass too. shame my GF doesnt let me tho... ill win her over lol

sisters both loved anal

Get some rest and wake up later and make yourself a great breakfast. It could always be worse user

Fuck off you huge faggot

>assist
>ass
i see what you did there

Nice bro have fun.
Here's my Wife's butthole.
It's fucking beyond tight.

Pretty much how i look at things, some poor bastard out there has it way worse than me. I dont mean to come across as a whinger, that aint me.

I dont have much of a story for you guys unfortunately.

Used to be a hardline alcoholic, baww thread spec sad cunt, got my life sorted in a big way, got a beautiful loving girl, got stuck into the gym and stuck into study but im slowly losing it all to drugs and my own fucked up headspace. Its a strange thing to know that your thought processes aren't normal but being powerless to feel any different.

Can we make this a convo thread? fair well wasted and feeling a chat. Tell the drunk man about yourselves.

op here, i am not a faggot, im on the other hand 6.5f 220p pretty wellfaired in various MA, i been lifting for about 20 years and do atleast 8 sets of 280p bench / week. do you wanna go outside and discuss this furhter?

The current girl I'm seeing says she won't do anal cause when they were at school they got taught semen I'm mixing with shit in your ass causes HIV. I've told her how fucking stupid that is but she is sticking firm. What do?

i used to be an alchoholic to treat my clinical depression that i got from my childhood and my genes but now i smoke a lot of weed and take a lot of oxy.Im kinda woried for when i get offered heroin becasue i dont know if i could refuse it

Vids?

tell her about this amzing thin corled the interwebnet, tjat holds all the truth to all things.she can know from there, she must! stop believe in herself...thats ow you counquer a bitch's asshowl =)

i feel sorry for your situation man, i wish i could do something to help you, i realy do, but i have a brother lost to alcho and i know theres nothing i can do, all my good wills, all the shit we agree on, he keeps not keeping he word (normal, completely normal for hes situation), the first real step (detox) have to come from yourself, only then and there can you get help

im about to snooze big fella, but my story's vanilla.
best friend died, girlfriend got pregnant around same time, had a miscarriage. smoked weed everyday for years, drank heavily too. she left me. got my shit together a bit. stopped smoking but kept drinking lots and using benzos more and more. was taking quite a lot of valium recently but i'm in control of it mostly.
stopped drinking and smoking weed now but smoking fags like a chimney to make up for it. think i have anxiety aftershock from all the weed. but take trips from time to time, find they really help me deal with my shit - reason why im suggesting that you should try some with a valium. :) best of luck to you tho, sounds like youre depressed to me, ive spoken to psychs before and it did help me sort my shit out. maybe get onto your GP or something about that, mental health issues are real and pretty much impossible to sort out on your own (unless u get a lovely lady come along like you did) - but yeah, shit happens, relationships die, if you found one before you'll find another, maybe not for a little while but use the time to focus on yourself and getting better. babysteps my friend, one bit at a time.

To summarise

Option 1: Valium / LSD trip (reset your depression)

Option 2: Go speak to a therapist

Option 3: Do both

Option 4: Sink to the deepest darkest depths of depression, run from reality of your mind by numbing yourself with booze and opiates, keep running until you hit rock bottom, lose everything, then your life.

best of luck xox

wheres healthy living and fitness on that list. if someone or something just forced that kinda living over anons head for 3 months, he would he back on top of the world not even knowig wtd happened "back then"

I dont know what to tell you man, im in the same boat. I'd say if you're already doing oxy you may as well do heroin, its cheaper and the high is better, but at the same time you know you have more to offer the world than a pale, shaky junkie. I switched from opiates to amphetamines because i bit off more than i can chew in life and i need the energy.

Hey dont feel sorry for me, i put myself in this situation. I feel bad for you. All my family members are alcoholics so i know full well the painful struggle of trying to get people you love to sober up. Your brother loves you despite his issues, you gotta remember that.

Oh man if trips could reset the mind i'd be fucking ascended by now. Last winter i did shrooms every single day.
Unfortunately there's no easy way out for me, because my support structure is crumbling and im not depressed so much as realistically looking at my situation. Im sad because i should be sad, y'know?

if your depressed you're not gonna wanna go for a fucking jog are you

I fucked a grill one time. A Weber I think. Maybe a Char-Broil. Wasn't cooled off all the way, burnt the fuck out of the bottom of my sack.

you wanna but you simply are not able to find the initiative on your own,but if your where, alone or getting help that would be the best, fastest and with no doubts the best off all poissble routes out of that situation.

You said grill, and spelt out shit, probably a virgin

op here. sorry am not amerifat, actually is scandinavian AND spell fuck ups bound to happen.

Nicely done!