Other urls found in this thread:

theodora.com/wfbcurrent/laos/laos_international_rankings_2017.html
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PeoplesRepublicOfTyranny
rfa.org/english/news/laos/laos-anniversary-12022015171027.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm tired of life

Kingdom of Laos did nothing wrong.

>tfw you'll never be a Chinese-Indian gangster in Malaysia

The situation of the Philippines is a paradox. It's one of the fastest growing economies in SEA, managing 6%+ for more than half a decade, the third largest economy of the region in terms of GDP PPP, a high literacy rate, yet it ranks the second highest in terms of poverty?

How can a country even function with over 1/4 of its entire population living in poverty? The poverty rate hasn't changed at all in decades despite the economic growth. Vietnam managed to solve its poverty problem even with lower GDP per capita and PPP, in less time than the Philippines.

It's baffling how Filipinos just accept their fate. The problems in the Philippines can easily be solved and it’s strange hearing Filipinos supporting the policies that exacerbates their poverty. No, 60/40 is an ineffective policy that only benefits the Elite, none of the common Filipinos will ever benefit from it.

Having one of the highest corporate taxes, numerous business regulations, denying foreign ownership and huge energy expenses are problems, not something Filipinos should be proud of. This is all common sense, yet I see Filipinos defending all of it.

Finally, abstinence, it just doesn’t work. Support contraception. The 3.1 fertility rate is the primary cause for Filipino poverty: families cannot raise their children properly, which leads to crime, lack of education, economic opportunities, and growing sustainable population.

I see so much potential for the Philippines, it can be on par with Malaysia, yet at this rate even Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar will surpassed the Filipinos, because at least they know ignoring their issues will not suffice, and are willing to acknowledge and address their problems.

pengen ngentot gan

>How can a country even function with over 1/4 of its entire population living in poverty?
quite easily. What sort of question is this?

>Quite easily
Are you jesting? The Philippines suffers from political corruption, terrorism, crime, unsustainable population growth, and a stagnating quality of life, because of their high poverty rate.

>The Philippines suffers from political corruption, terrorism, crime, unsustainable population growth, and a stagnating quality of life, because of their high poverty rate.
and what part of this makes it cease to function as a state

>Support contraception.
I wonder who could possibly be behind this post.

Communists aren't human.

The fact that one part of the government is attempting to impeach or discredit the opposition, with accusations from both sides claiming the other side is illegitimate and corrupt because of said problems? Or the fact that the Muslim-majority regions demands autonomous control of their territory, with poverty being the primary motive for their independence, which greatly reduces the function of the Archipelagic State overall? Or how about the simple fact that these problems usher in organizations that desire civil war, as is the case with the Communists, the Muslims, and other political terrorist groups, all of whom have the same sole purpose of bringing down the Philippines State as it exists at this moment?

You have to be blind not to see where the political instability of the Philippines is heading towards its natural conclusion. Either the government collapses due to civil unrest, or because some Filipino politician attempts another Martial Law. Duterte being elected president, despite his disregard for Rule of Law and his intention to kill or imprison all drug users, just demonstrates how politically unstable the Philippines is.

Selamat pagi!

>Or the fact that the Muslim-majority regions demands autonomous control of their territory, with poverty being the primary motive for their independence
You could say that for basically any problem any country has had with separatism, but it doesn't make the philippines cease to function as a state.
>which greatly reduces the function of the Archipelagic State overall
As long as all is well in Luzon, all is well in the archipelago.
As for the various insurgents currently existing within the philippines, the huks were more powerful than todays lot combined. they're safely ignorable.
>Either the government collapses due to civil unrest
of which there is very little
>or because some Filipino politician attempts another Martial Law
not even duterte himself is entertaining such
the most that could be expected is a constitutional amendment that vests more powers into the executive branch of government, but that does not seem likely.

>it's bad enough that flips are talking about politics on an Sup Forums board
>now fucking canadians are doing it too

Why would you want more Filipinos in this world? The Philippines cannot even feed the large population they already have, let alone educate, shelter, and provide the basic services required to nurture its people, ensuring they become productive members of their society.

You know what happens when the educated Filipinos realize how horrible the condition of the Philippines really is? They leave. Migrant to developed countries like ours, which we are unable to handle in such massive quantities. When the Filipino diaspora represents 1/10 of the entire Philippine population, there's a problem with their country.

Losing territory and political control of the islands to a bunch of Muslims that support Sharia Law is an indication of how ineffective the Philippine government really is at addressing the concerns of its people. The Philippines is divided and there are islands within country that are outside the jurisdiction that all other islands have to follow. How is this not symptom of government instability? This just further motivates other regions of the Philippines to demand autonomy as well. It will never end.

Are you claiming there is very little to no civil unrest within the country? The Philippines has the Catholic Church, a large portion of the Philippine government, and a section of the Filipino people opposing Duterte for his War Against Drugs. The Philippine government neglecting due process, rule of law, and conducting warrantless searches are problems that are causing Filipinos unrest. Filipinos from Facebook and Reddit won't shut up about it.

Axean > Erisean

don't reply to them then

report and ignore

I like tagalogs now
if you think about it tagalogs are 100% efficient and nothing is going to waste
from the top(non tagalogs) to bottom(tagalogs). it is so effecient that tagalogs live in trash dumpsites

I like Bisaya now
if you think about it Bisaya are 100% efficient and nothing is going to waste even shit
from the top(non bisaya) to bottom(bisaya). it is so efficient that Bisayan live in trash dumpsites and collect shit and trash

There's nothing wrong with flat chest girls.

Asean > Asian

>canadian-flips

only a flip has the energy to argue about the same thing over and over again every day

EU > Europeans

Pepe, would you a flip girl?

If they could only convert that energy into a bomb and dropped it in the middle of the country, maybe the flip problem will finally be fixed.

what is it with flip girl and weird nose?

>Over 2000 inhabited islands
>170+ languages
>over 180 indigenous ethnic groups
>absurdly complicated colonial and immigration history

Yeah, there's no such thing as a typical Filipino anything.

he has a point here

I wanna eat pagpag

>170+ languages
like that matters facial wise
>over 180 indigenous ethnic groups
unless you came from the mountains or an aeta theres not much of a diff

>Losing territory and political control of the islands to a bunch of Muslims
Nothing that matters has been lost
if you ain't in luzon you ain't nowhere
>The Philippine government neglecting due process, rule of law, and conducting warrantless searches are problems that are causing Filipinos unrest.
Most governments do
And no matter how you put it, this particular government was elected democratically. I'm no fan of Duterte, but there's very understandable reasons he came to be voted into power.
are we in any worse than the daily bisaya/tagalog hateposting

folks could say the same about canada, but that don't change the fact the leafs have a general archetype
for instance, leafs on /asean/ are almost always argumentative.

What? Flip have that many islands? I thought they only have about 10 islands.

>Nothing that matters has been lost
if you ain't in luzon you ain't nowhere

funny in the end its luzon who will suffer the most from the losses in the west philippine sea in fact they are the most affected
all china needs to do is prop up the Independence of Visayas and Mindanao which is going to be easy

>but there's very understandable reasons he came to be voted into power
China was better in propping up thier seed than the US

small-small island la, like malaysia we have sipadan & ligitan

Even the impending benham rise Chinese take over

Why does every /asean/ always end up being about China?

They are overlords

Test

luzon is where the guns and most of the workshops for making them are located
The chinese are cheap ass motherfuckers, even the CPP at the height of their power couldn't count on china sending them so much as a bullet.

>China was better in propping up thier seed than the US
this is approaching conspiracy theorism.

>pays almost 1000$ + tips for a fucking phone
being rich looks fun

Hello :D :D :D.

regardless
those island losses will affect them more unless palawan became an independent country

>says in a previous post that many flips don't even bother using slow internet connection
>now thinks that the majority of internet users here represents the outlook of the entire country
so much ignorance from a person living a sheltered life

>Finally, abstinence, it just doesn’t work. Support contraception.
AHAHAHAHAHA
holy fuck worry about your own country

The point is that if the islands get lost it will be because of something other than China meddling in the philippines internal politics and independence movements.
I mean they don't even have to, without the UN China has the ability to just force their claims.
wrong leaf, you're thinking this leaf.

its already lost technically

Hey! No lunch till the job's done!

hehehe

omong kosong

tfw no cumdumpster to drain my cum

Nothing of any value was lost
I don't say this meanly, I think folks outside of Luzon can admit that wherever they are does not contribute significantly to to the filipino economy, and it's not at all their fault for not. Its's just a symptom of imperial manila.

In both scenarios if when we are separated or still is a country
Its a lost

Use you mouth bro.

China already meddled this has been happening since the 90s it was a slow take over
Their biggest push when we closed down the subic bases finally
Duterte was financed by buiness oligarchs that has close ties to china

For our territories in the west Phil sea its our EEZ, territory and potential resources that will be lost. They can also in force trade ship taxing since china can control it now fully, maybe in time after they finish militarizing it.
For the Muslim areas resources and territory as well Zamboanga is a major trade hub shipwise
Also Mindanao has natural resources.
All of this is valuable and would matter if we actually care about being a country

Now if we are going for that scenario that we should be Independent and separated
Then the China problem is only a Luzon/Palawan problem they're fucked.
While if we lost Mindanao to muslim rebels Christians there would probably be forced out and since they are anti america they will turn to china for development like Malaysia.

I want libur :(

North Brunei Sea

teeeeettttt retetet teretetet teretetet teretetet

Why does Laos keep calling itself Lao PDR on many major organizations (such as UN) when it should have been informally called as Laos like other ASEAN countries?

International rankings of Laos:
theodora.com/wfbcurrent/laos/laos_international_rankings_2017.html

To remind people that they are a """democratic""" country, just like Best Korea.

Chinas (PRC and Taiwan) and Koreas (North and South) have at least a reason to distinguish themselves each with formal names in many major organizations like UN. I don't see that in Laos.

Because they need to make people think that they're "democratic". Note how, except for Algeria, all of the world's remaining countries that have "Democratic" in their name are anything but democratic.

>Because they need to make people think that they're "democratic".
Pretty stupid decision. Even Vietnam doesn't do that.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PeoplesRepublicOfTyranny

Forgot to mention the Congo, though I don't think they're that democratic these days either.

>tf no asean kingdom

Malaysia? Thailand? Cambodia?

But Kingdom of Singapore exists.

AAAAAAAAAAAJSKJSALDJAKDJSJSJDJSJAKDJSJSJDKSKSJAKSJAKSJAKDJAJFJSKAJDKASJAKJDLAJSKSKSAKSJAKSJSKAJDJSJSJDJSKAKDJAKZJAKSJAJSJAKZJKAZJAJSJAJDKAJDKADJAKDJAKSJAKDJAKDKAKDJAKSJAJDJASJSJAJDJAJSJSJADJAJAJSJAJDJAKDKAKDJAKSJ

Kingdom of Asea.

Kingdom of Laos Returns when?
I don't want Communist Laos to last long.

ippo gonna rekt another filipino

capitalism.

will canada accept filipino refugees?
their food security is not sustainable.

it's just milk guys, I swear

The frogs are coming!
They even sent Hollande to sell us their overpriced Rafale and buy our car company.

They have been trying that for almost half a decade now.

France wants to buy Proton?

she's ugly :puke:

And China

What's with Proton? I thought Proton and Perodua were doing well over there; government officials are even required by law to have Proton cars.

;-;

my gf is cuter, pic related

Perodua changed to Japane management and improved but Proton is stagnant.
The protection granted by Mahathir makes them fall behind and Najib is basically delivering them a warning notice.

It will be Frogton soon.

Eew. Kinda gross desu

>Local brands doing well
shut it down

china (geely) already drop
only france which makes me glad since china will make the car quality even worse also they want lotus technology

Why are most Duterte supporters so cringy?

apologize.

No

I won't ask again

Bosan

>Laos will surpassed the Filipinos, because at least it know ignoring its issues will not suffice, and is willing to acknowledge and address their problems.
>Laos

rfa.org/english/news/laos/laos-anniversary-12022015171027.html

Coli