Is he, dare I say it, a fraud?

Is he, dare I say it, a fraud?

No, he was and always will be a meme. Only retards bought into the hype.

his team is just ass

le one good season superman

So how were they bad in 2014, great in 2015, and trash in 2016?

No, he's really fucking good. But the problem is you can only go diving headfirst over half a dozen bodies to score so many times before that shit catches up to you. You can only try to truck so many linebackers and safeties before that shit catches up to you. The Panthers were fucking retarded to use him as a running back as often as they did, hell they used him as a battering ram at times.

You can't do that shit and last.

SCAM
C
A
M

t. DeAndre Washington

Is he just squeamish now? Like more retarded for the hits or what? I haven't been watching their games at all

If you want to play quarterback you can't go looking for contact, that's just the way it is.

But why is he shit this year but he was awesome last year

He's shook because he actually got fucked up trying to do his gay little run plays

TY based Von for fucking this nigga up and putting him in his place

Nah he's just learned after taking a couple hits to the head that you can't act like a Mack Truck as QB and retain your agility. The oline is in shambles worse than 2014, Mike Shula had his Run-Run-Pass play calling figured out by everyone on Earth. Cam's a hype man, which means he excels when he's dancing around like 2015 and nosedives when the team trails by 3+ scores. Ted Ginn catching a pass is like playing Russian roulette, Kelvin Benjamin has trouble completing his routes. Cam throws a little high on passes and doesn't scan as quick as someone like Brees, but he can still throw a 65+ yard dragon downfield.

The secondary is full of rookies drafted to replace Norman, and only a few are excelling. The Dline had staple veterans retire after last season, and they were replaced by rookies. When the team gets ahead, the defense turns into PREVENT rather than playing to win.

Then there's the enthusiasm crash of going 15-1 to a Suberb Owl to the dumpster fire this year. Anyone on Sup Forums who's dumbfounded by the crash this year is either new to football or didn't know the Panthers existed before last year. They've never had back-to-back winning seasons, it's literally a roller coaster franchise, and fans have learned to live with it.

Lastly there's Gettlememe and his Moneyball fanfic where he believes he can wheel and deal for cheap, having a poor draft year. Course it's easier to just shitpost
>muh black QB
>$cam
>crybabby/showboat nigger/fraud
on a Cambodian librarian summit.

Because he gets hit too much.

His line is fucked, Benjamin jumps like a white man, Norman is gone, and Kuechly has the cuntcushions

$CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM $CAM

AFCN
>PIT: Big Ben Rapelisburger
>BAL: "My feet hurt. This game is too loud. I wish I was home instead."
>CIN: Ginger
>CLE: The Cleveland Browns Marvelous QB Carosel
AFCE
>NE: GOAT
>MIA: Tannelel
>BUF: Michael Vick 2.0
>NYJ: Who?
AFCW
>DEN: Semen (formerly Chicken Parm)
>OAK: TYBC
>SD: Father of Nine
>KC: >Smith
AFCS
>HOU: Osmoney
>IND: """Luck"""
>JAGS: Bortlels
>TN: Machachino

NFCN
>DET: Fratt Stafford
>GB: "I really, really like women."
>CHI: Whatever hobo walks in that week
>MN: Badford (formerly Exploding Knees)
NFCE
>DAL: Who Dak
>NYG: Manning-Lite
>PHI: Wontz
>WAS: Captain Kirk
NFCW
>SEA: Cuckell Wifeson
>ARI: Interception
>LA: ???
>SF: BLM-no rings edition
NFCS
>ATL: Matty Ice
>CAR: $cam
>TB: $cam 2.0?
>NO: Breeze

If you lose to the Raiders you are trash. Scam was just that.

Scam getting BTFO.
...cheap shot out of the way, the Panthers have regressed far more than I ever thought possible. I wasn't expecting 15-1 again, but I figured that locking up the NFC South was all but assured.
The wheels have come off. Cammy Newton got exposed.

* le three good seasons

>TB: $cam 2.0?
His playstyle as a qb is nothing like Cam. You're really only saying this because they're both black qbs.

He's a front runner and can't compete when the going gets tough. Still a fringe top 10 QB but will never lead a team to sustained greatness. Last year was the only title shot he'll ever get in the NFL most likely.

He'll go down in history as a bulkier and tougher Michael Vick.

the rest of the league figured out the running QB meme

that's why Dak is so special, he's like Kaepernick before he started sucking balls and he has a more accurate arm.

they should have cut him after he didn't dive for that ball in the Superb owl

and criminals

A friend of mine is a lifelong panthers fan and talked shit all last season, even after they lost the owl.

>well, they will have another great year because they only lost a couple players. Josh Norman isn't a big loss.

Guess who doesn't talk much about the panthers these days?

NFL defenses figure things out too quickly for your team to rely on gimmick quarterbacks. Ultimately, the quarterback position will be one of solid fundamentals. There's very little room for change, no amount of athleticism or intangibles will change that in the foreseeable future.

>lifelong fan from Septemer 2015 to September 2016
Sounds like a fairweather faggot. Why are you friends with a faggot, user?

Nah. He's the one guy I can't accuse of bandwagoning. We were kids when they came on as an expansion team and he wanted to attach himself to a brand new franchise. I can't fault him for that. I'll be a huge fan when Seattle gets an NHL team.

MVP voters should apologize

Dak is less athletic version but with better poise, accuracy, and pure understanding of the game. Cam is way more athletic but Dak has the intangibles and is pass first only uses his legs when he needs to. I really think people are underestimating Dak. He's leading the best team in the league right now. He's expected to go to the Owl in his rookie year. So excited as a cowboy fan.

Luke Kuechly makes this team great, we go as far as he goes.

What kind of jiggaboo shit was he wearing to get benched

Dak threw for 120 yards last game.

He's shit. You're retarded. Kill yourself.

Against a top 3 defense on the fucking road and 3rd game in 12 days you fucking idiot. He's a rookie you dumb fuck. He's 11-1 and has 24 total tds to 2 picks. Keep denying he's not good your just not watching football.

120 yards and he looked bad.

He's the ultimate game managing cuck.
Enjoy it while it lasts pedro

>LA: Goof

>watch Mic'd Up
>Cam Newton is making fun of a short ref because hes a manlet

this guy was always a nothing. a classless fuck. not a leader of men by any stretch of the imaginiation. a gimmick. a... dare i say it??? meme quarterback?

Yeah I'm gonna enjoy my franchise qb and rb duo for years to come. One game and all of sudden he's Case Keenum? GTFO with that shitty logic. Russel Wilson has shit the bed multiple times this season but he's still the second coming,

Who gives a shit about manlets? You fuckin manlet

He's a total front runner who had the benefit of playing one of the easiest schedules in 2015 where they got to play the AFC South and NFC East which were both bottom tier divisions last year and even their own division was much, much weaker last year compared to this year

its symptomatic of larger personality faults, sheepshagger

>black QB
>good for a season

Why does this always happen?

Does this prove that superman can be fought with enough prep-time?

confirmed

But cam Newton is a crybaby and a showboating nigger. You yourself listed those two reasons in your post kek.

This

you just got btfo m8

>literally an anti-Flaco
and this is bad why?
>800+ career registered hits in 6 seasons
>complains about no-calls when he's hit
>meanwhile Brady and PeyPey got calls for being breathed on
>score DRAGON, run it downfield for 30+ yards, or jump into the endzone
>can't celebrate
must be nice being a Warren Moon-tier stoneface faggot

And great in 2013.

I don't even know how he was so good last year with those trash ass wrs and now with Benjamin the team is back to shit

t.5'10 manlet

>San Diego not: TYBR
At least fucking try...

nothing wrong with celebrating, Antonio Brown and Von Miller do it all the time. But do you see them crying like a bitch when they lose? no

>911
what did he mean by this?
>not TYBR
but Rivers is actually based, I always assume "TYBC" is satire, even when they're being serious

Because they can afford to buy drugs in the offseason

Black QBs are the past
Asian QBs are the future

He has the best running back and o-line in the NFL, and one of the best deep threats at receiver stretching the secondary. It's easy not to throw interceptions when you never need to throw, but if he were any good he would be carving up defenses

Is there a single Asian NFL player?

There was a chink QB for the Steelers a decade ago but he sucked. His name was Jimmy Chong or something

Patrick Chung

>Asian

His paternal grandfather. Look at his fucking name.

Dat Nguyen was good until injuries rekt him

>Much heritage!

Nothing about this Nigger is Asian, fuck off you oblivious cuck. A pig being born in a house doesn't make it human. Now suck my cock and get off of my website

Sum Ting Wong

Now this is what I like to see. I always assumed he got badly concussed after taking so many hits. The brain is a fragile thing

If you count Samoans then there are a shit ton

What an awful analogy.

T. nigger born anywhere outside of Africa

Ho Lee Fuk