Keep fighting with gf. Says I don't do enough. I spend hundreds on her and give her so much time. Unappreciative bitch...

Keep fighting with gf. Says I don't do enough. I spend hundreds on her and give her so much time. Unappreciative bitch. Gives me panic attacks. Wtf do i do?
Am i the fucked up one or is it her?
Maybe it's me cuz i wanna stab her godamnfuck

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's playing you, dump the cunt.

The only reason she would act like that is because she thinks you can't do better than her.

You're delaying what you know you have to do so just rip off that bandage and move on with a smile

OP don't be a pussy and move your ass, and if you don't like do it, better be single fucking coward.

Let's see if I can help.

- WHEN does she say those things?
- WHAT do you spend hundreds on?
- WHAT are you doing when you spend time with her?

Be a man and fucking leave her stupid ass. Find someone who will appreciate you for less.

Sounds like my ex-wife. Leave her, move on, find happiness.

lol these reactionary children and the way they see things

first off how did you come to this
could it be this lack of communication
it looks like it is since your on some cancerous board
go and build up whatever you had with her and take out he trash to work with good materials instead of kicking mess around
i only say this because your asking wtf to do
as for the panic attacks breath deep and stop making rash decisions
worst of all that can get you put in jail with a record that isnt going away anytime soon
fuckthatshit.mpg
drink lots of water for "panic attacks" its a chemical imbalance
also for "panic attacks" change your eating habits zero fast food and zero ready made tv dinner type shit
get to where your eating lots of bitter foods and sour foods while staying away from dairy and meats for the better part of 90` days meaning your fucked for 4th of july BBQ
before you know it you will be much much calmer and much more ready to communicate

wow didn't think you guys at Sup Forums would take me seriously. i was hurting kinda bad, i don't wanna kill myself i got a lot going for me but i don't know what to do. i like this girl and want to make it work tbh

didn't want to type the whole story so im pasting convo with crisis number

pt 2

Im with this guy.

Chances are that because youre on Sup Forums asking for relationship advice theres a high chance you might be a fucking bit spurgy and could be the cause of the problems. Run through his checklist you autistic cunt.

>Leave her, move on, find happiness
run away from the problem
sounds like a winner

>Be a man and fucking leave her stupid ass. Find someone who will appreciate you for less.
sound like more of a fag with a cheap date theory

>Let's see if I can help.
>- WHEN does she say those things?
>- WHAT do you spend hundreds on?
>- WHAT are you doing when you spend time with her?
the i got answers fag
use them for yourself and live with them

1 hr ago on phone
gifts, hotel, food, museum tix (im a student btw)
restaurants, museums, gateway arch, movies, etc.

takes so much time to start from square 1 bro, especially if you want a quality girl

You need to stop having panic attacks and man the fuck up.

If a woman yelling at you sends makes your body seize you have bigger issues than your ball and gain, it's YOU.

Fag

Ugh i don't want to come off as a suicidal punk 13 yr old belieber.
context, dealt with panic attacks in college - solved that shit asap with school sponsored psychtherapy, it's back tho. Btw obviously not gonna stab anyone or anything, needed a catharsis, don't know if posting something online like that was smart, my b

girls will take, use and abuse, anything and everything they can from a guy's resources. it's sometimes one of the only reasons they are with someone.

cut off all the money spending and see what happens. tell her to take YOU out. tell her you want more from her than being a hole to stick your cock in if she doesn't appreciate what you do for her.

if she gives you any shit, dump her. she's obviously an unappreciative bitch.

it looks like you're in a long distance relationship. no wonder she wants more, i dunno how people do that shit.

OP, forget that "bitch" okay. I will be appreciative of the money you waste on me. I will play this game for at least 20 hours.

want: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

ID: KAIIRU
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/

You're both fucked up.
Dump her.