Do Morning Glory Seeds actually get you high /b? Any experiences?

Do Morning Glory Seeds actually get you high /b? Any experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergine
discord.gg/JyFr6pX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really worth it. Certainly not high. Very minor mind alteration and gives you the shits.

According to The Anarchists Cookbook. They are an ingredient in synthesising LSD.

Yes they do. Take 100-250 seeds and grind them to powder with mortar and pestle.
Put the powder in water. Drink it.

Be prepared to feel a little sick at the beginning of the trip.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergine

This

that's the dumbest fucking thing that's ever been printed.
it's on of the oldest ways to troll dumbasses into an hero and joining the darwin award winners club.

discord.gg/JyFr6pX

lol yeah the anarchists cookbook and jolly roger NFOs etc are full of misinformation... like banana peels containing a drug called bananine lol

morning glory seeds do have some drug closely related to LSD in them though, as others have mentioned. i'd do a lot of research before messing with them

The anarchists cookbook was actually doctored after the initial release. The original, while nearly impossible to find now, contains much more correct info (still a couple errors, but nothing fatal that I've noticed).

on topic, they do get you high, side effects are terrible though, so don't do it.

there are actually a shitload of hallucinogens that aren't illegal. many of them make you intensely ill, make you puke your guts out while the high is kicking in, which keeps their abuse relatively low

Just buy online tbh, you can get good psychedelics online dirt cheap if you're willing to go through the grey markets.

once I ate like 70 seeds and felt a slight buzz.
Then read u're supposed to have around 150.

would like to try again, but I cant find morning glories, and I dont know if its safe to eat the ones they sell at gardening shop

Where can I find the anarchists cookbook?

dont do it, they get you shit ass sick cause they lace them with chemicals to stop douches from ingesting them... i had the shits for like a week.

Chemicals: 1
ME: 0

The internetz

get Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds instead
took 5 of those and had one of the most incredible body highs of my life,felt like mdma. careful tho, it triggered psychosis in me, which lasted about 4 years, but everyones differant

Don't listen to these retards. It's COMPLETELY safe.

unles you pick them urself from a plant, you retardo

its called LSA

suposedly effects are similar to LSD effects

I used to take them back in high school. THey fuck you up pretty badly. Not in a good way. I felt sick and miserable for hours. Felt like an alien. Its hard to describe. I remember driving at night and it felt like I was sitting outside the door but driving.

Not worth it. If youre desperate enough to try this and cant get mushrooms or anything thatll actually make you trip just take 400mg of diphenhydramine and stay awake

The bark used to brew ayahuasca is legal to order.

Go hard. Why just have the shits and see some trailers when you can go meet the ayy lmaos in hyperspace?

absolutely. ignore the misinformation in this thread. look up erowid morning glory trip reports. take high doses (400+) if you want to have visuals. it is very similar to acid but more sedating. order online from amazon to get untreated seeds for cheap. heavenly blue and flying saucer have LSA in them. you can grind them up and put in gelcaps or you can grind and put in very cold water (keep it refrigerated) for a couple hours while shaking every 15 mins.(or you can chew and swallow them if you are a madman (this is the traditional and strongest way to dose)). the LSA will break down in the presence of LIGHT and HEAT. so use an opaque bottle and keep as cold as possible. there is building nausea on the comeup for the first hour to hour and a half. (you will probably puke) .they take several hours to fully kick in. happy tripping lads.

user, would u take the ones they sell at gardening stores?

Im

if you buy the ones in small packets at stores you need to wash them thouroughly to remove the chemicals they treat them with. rinse with dish soap and cold water for several minutes. those packets are more expensive than ordering in bulk online. also if you have city water you need to boil off the chlorine and cool it back down or the chlorine will destroy the LSA. well water is fine.

tank

I think Ill try them this week! will make a thread here.
U think 150 seeds is a good dose?

also if you're making the tea and you hate the taste, i have found orange juice is the best way to cover the dirty/nutty taste.

The ones you can get at a store are coated with a toxin to prevent people from eating them. That's why you get sick. Order them online, better yet just buy Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds . You don't need to eat as much. You will trip. Smoke weed with it.

I've never done them, but I've heard stories in college from the poor kids. It does fuck you up, but you're probably going to going to get extremely sick. And if you don't wash them properly you could die

when you make tea with them, much of the LSA is lost so you should start with a relatively higher dose. put an ice cube in the water at first when you start brewing the tea because the warmer it is the more the LSA will break down.

yeah but in a gross shitty way.

I would encourage everyone here interested in them to go to erowid and browse the morning glory section for trip reports, average doses, and other useful tips.

i plan to chew tehm like my last time...

also, which of these two should i get?

MG/HBW just make you feel sick mostly and of you get any "high" it's probably placebo effect. Not worth it and might as well just buy some actual acid or nbome or something

2 grams of seeds are $2.50

Holy shit NSA, by now you should have found it

only the heavenly blue and flying saucer varieties will have LSA in them. most stores have heavenly blues.

you can get 1000 of the seeds on ebay for 11.00. i would order online.

Don't waste your time with morning glory's. Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds are larger and you only need 8-10 for a decent trip. Sometimes I throw up other times I don't but I trip pretty hard.

ty, its these then maybe this wednesday ill fuck my shiit up with those...
I can also get some psilocybes cause
>rainy season

which would u prefer?

how crazy would it be mixing LSA and psylocibine?

i would love to do this. take the morning glories about a half hour to an hour before the shrooms. I prefer acid over shrooms, but morning glories aren't acid they are just very similar so in this case i would prefer shrooms. i have no idea how crazy it would be i've never mixed 2+ psychedelics before. do it for science.

it would be rather comical to Trip on morning glory on Easter. and bring your mom some flowers whilst high. haha

Morning Glory's contain Lysergic Acid, otherwise called LSA.

Lysergic Acid is about 100 times less effective then LSD, whose chemical name is Lysergic Diethylamide.

The major synthesis routes to get LSD go through LSA to get there. LSA from seeds is usually not used because of the problems of purifying the other alkaloids from the mix. This is why lSA is usually axquire through the culture of the ergot fungus

Yes, but they are not as efficient as Baby Hawaiian Woodrose seeds. I've never tried them, but I have tried the latter. I enjoyed my experimentation with LSD when I was younger. I'd say it was about a 95-98% positive experience for me, and impacted my life as such.

LSA is not LSD. In my experience the trip is actually more of a sedate, almost dreamlike state. There's a good chance it will make you find it difficult to hold your eyes open. Perhaps closer to what I always imagined LSD would be like before I ever tried it. The euphoria from it reminded me of what weed feels like, particularly the mellow afterglow when it's wearing off.

That said, my experiences with it are mixed, leaning more toward negative. It doesn't feel as clean as LSD. For one thing it can cause nausea, vomiting, excessive farting, and belly aches, etc, and likely will. The trip itself was more unpredictable, and I experienced bad trips more frequently. Keep in mind I did a shitload of LSD back in the day and had only two bad trips, one of which I managed to turn around into a good one.

With LSA I never really knew what to expect. My first trip was low, probably close to a threshold dose, and was quite pleasant. My second was basically double that, and it was terrifying. I think the upset stomach played a big role in it, because the nausea was almost unbearable, and unlike with opiates lying down in the dark didn't help ease it. OMG did it not fucking help. I felt miserable, and then that brought on anxiety, and eventually paranoia. I became obsessed with the thought that maybe I had taken too much (8 seeds iirc) and poisoned myself. I'd read that the seeds contain cyanide in trace amounts, which quite a lot of things we ingest routinely does. I couldn't shake it though, and then I became terrified that I'd fall asleep and asphyxiate on my own vomit.

Try them if you want, but imo they aren't worth it.

>toxins to prevent people from eating them.

Stop spreading this bullshit.

Seeds that are coated with anything must clearly indicate as such on the seed package according to the USDA Seed Act.

kekd

I think imma pass on that, i havent taken any psychedelics in like a decade, so would be a bad idea considering im going to trip alone.

anyways, going to bed now. ty again 4 info/opinion.