Be 18

> Be 18
> Senior in High School
> Another senior from a different school is going to confront me monday after school
> He thinks I fucked his girlfriend when really all we did was makeout at a party
> I've been getting harassed by him on Facebook non stop
> I'm going to fight him because I don't want to look like a pussy and besides I'm pretty strong. I believe I can hold my own, unless he plans to jump me.

Anyways my question for the Sup Forumsros is when you had your first fight did you win or lose and what were you fighting over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fye1XtXQn9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wear a go-pro and post it online afterwards

>all we did

>all

implying

be sure to tell him you "only" stuck your tongue down her throat and sucked her tits. then he'll understand and you'll be best friends instead

>SMDH

my friend,i am on this site for like 6 monts,because i got injured and im bored. DUring 2009-2012 me and my bros we always beat up people on the street. Like real idiots,gypsies,etc. During your first fight you will shake,be scared,but after the first punch a real rage gets over you and you forget everything and wont fell a thing. only shitty thing is not get embaresed and made fun of afterwards so try to give as much punch you can and try to bite his face

first fight i got into in high school was at a halloween party with my best friend cause he kept trying to tell me, in detail, how he wanted to fuck my mom. we were in the kitchen and i just pushed him against the fridge by his throat, punched him once and then let him go and walked out of the party. how tall are you op? cause that can help in a fight

Have fun getting arrested for assault or disorderly conduct. If the other kid (yes, you're both children, this thread proves it) isn't 18, you're facing prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=fye1XtXQn9s

words of wisdom from someone who is clearly doing everything right in life

punch real HARD and real FAST. REAL fast. In a flurry. He will become defenseless.

Then fuck him like you fucked his girlfriend for the ultimate victory.

>profit

Protip: That tattoo was shooped in. I've seen the original clip.

nice dubs

Go on the offensive. Dont leave yourself open or youl be fucked. Try to wear him down by hitting him in the body, then if he keeps fighting hit him in the head. Dont fight dirty unless they do, if you do shit will escalate fast

what tattoo

Your first fight is in high school?

Hit him in the nose as hard as you can. If you lose at least he'll still look funny for the rest of his life.

The one on her back right below her hair. It's what desperate children who haven't grown out of fapping to celebs want to pretend proves it's her.

we put our own work in up here homie. watch the fucking clip yourself

You report him for the police and use his harassing posts as evidence. He's somebody who is actually threatening to hurt you, harassing you with these threats, and has shown he wants to go through with it.

That is easily enough to get him arrested. And no it doesn't make you a bitch or anything for doing this. That guy needs to learn that it's breaking the fucking law and making him look really fucking creepy and terrible to threaten somebody the way he's threatening you.

And making out with that girl was just as bad as fucking her. What mattered was that she was doing anything with a guy no matter how small it was. Even if she just kissed you one time she's cheating on her bf to do this to you.

Don't fight this guy. It means absolutely nothing if you do not fight him. It is the right thing to do to not fight him. You could get traumatized from that fight. Trauma happens from confrontations like this. The psychological effects of trauma can fuck up a person for years or life. People are not very educated on how terrible it is and greatly underestimate what something like a single physical confrontation could do to somebody.

Don't do that to yourself and don't do it to him either. Just get the fuck out of there. It makes you a more mature person to realize there are better ways to resolve things in life than beating the shit out of each other like idiots.

See this guy right here is a bitch, what you really want to do is fight dirty, punch him in the nuts the first chance you got

throat punch him, just like in the movies.

with any luck you'll crush his larynx and he'll never talk right the rest of his life.

>bonus: being 18, you'll get sued for $3M, not your parents

what a Sup Forumsitch

>
thanks, it's so blurry I haven't even seen it lol

fuck off :o)

you're welcome.

fuck off.

only on Sup Forums

>pic related

Baseball bat. Stack the odds in your favor.
Got my ass kicked my first fight, but both of us were bleeding at the end so I don't consider it a complete loss.
The time after that, I was 17 and some guy thought I was eyeing his girl outside a bar, but I was just there to drive my dad home. He was yelling at me and generally flipping his shit, so I went to my truck and grabbed my old baseball bat. Guy backed down almost immediately after I started walking towards him.
The point is, if you want to win, cheat. Bring a few friends, and make sure they have bats too. Bring baseballs and gloves too so things don't look suspicious.

have you seen your two posts?
you literally seem to be two differentfags

this basically, but he's a cuck for trying to fight you instead of just breaking up with his girl, so give him one from me too

Here's what you do.
>when in striking range
>stick your foot out
>when he looks down throw right/left cross to the corner of his jaw.
>act fast headlock, clinch, choke out
>if you can't choke him out side slam with your body weight
>side mount, elbow to his kidneys
>full mount
>ground and pound

Or if that's too complicated do what the C.I.A. would teach you. Kick him in the nuts. Fuck Queensbury rules.

>dis da street niquh

only on Sup Forums faggot. only on Sup Forums

have you seen your balls user? obviously not because you have testicles for brains.

I didn't know she had a boyfriend she never said anything about it plus I don't go to school with her she goes to school with him.

So im not the one at fault.

This is funny as fuck

Dude was harassing my girl when I wasn't around. She supposedly told him to stop multiple times but he kept doing it on almost a daily basis. Fast forward I see him walk down the street. Long story short he ended up in the hospital.

Kek listen to dubs here OP

And you ended up in jail?

nice dubs

Tell him you asked if she had a BF and she said no. Let him process that.

He didn't press charges. Funny things happen to people's mentality after fights. It's like he realized he deserved it or something.

Okay calm down there Chad this isn't an MMA match.

you are at fault for saying stupid shit like 'I didn't fuck his gf, i just made out with her'.

you have no analytical reasoning skills. if you're not at fault you're not at fault whether you fucked her, made out with her or railed her asshole until it bled. you are weak brained and will never acheive anything in life. let him kill you in the fight. everyone will be happier that way.

>I'm only serious

Bruh nobody gets arrested for a little scrap and gets sent to prision. The cop will likely breaking it up and drive the 2 dummies home and send a report to the school

Lost, messed with his facebook. Worth

user is right. your trips can't save you.

▲ ▲

Uhm. Actually please don't bite face.

Call the cops and be a laughing stock for the rest of high school or take a beating and be the laughing stock for a week or 2

kek

Lel, irony.

▲ ▲

KeK

I'm just trying to help the kid not receive a public face lift.

First real fight I lost, I say due to a cheap shot that broke my nose. Think it started over a pick up football game somehow. I didnt know how to fight at all and hadnt been in any serious fights.

Anyway, he decides I'm an easy target and picks another fight with me. I called friends to not be outnumbered at the park.

That fight I decided I was going to try to knock his teeth out, when he tried to cheap shot me when I had him in a headlock I kneed him in the face.

He didnt go to school for a week and I seemed far more dangerous than I was.

If youre gonna fight, try to knock him out.

Also look up some krav maga videos.

gl, user

Cool story bro.

>headlock knee to the face

Classic, did you get a couple of his teeth? I chipped a few of my brothers with that one.

Do what is dude is saying, you can fuck his gf later

can someone give me sauce on this pic please

First real fight I got in was when I was bouncing, some asshole kept trying to grope a waitress so I told him to knock it off or get the fuck out. He thought that because I'm short he could beat me (I'm only 5'8) so he punched me and then I broke his fucking nose. Never saw the prick again.

Why is he mad at you and not his gf for being a cheating slut

dont fight him

you win that way because in society what he is planning to do amounts to bullying and harrasment.

Just remember that there is no bigger fist than the law. I am not kidding. He has signed his own warrant.

Fucking cuck

Double cuck

>> He thinks I fucked his girlfriend when really all we did was makeout at a party
>> I've been getting harassed by him on Facebook non stop

Why don't you just tell him you made out, sorry that your girlfriend's a slut but there's no reason to me mad at me?

>2017
>high school
>dont have a gun
seriously?

>Why don't you just tell him you made out, sorry that your girlfriend's a slut but there's no reason to me mad at me?

You should send him that on Facebook, if he refuses to see reason and insists on fighting you then all you need to do is let him walk up talking shit and as soon as he's in range punch him in the throat.

99% of street fights are decided by who swings first, so skip the small talk and shoving and just lay into the dude as soon as he's in your personal space.

/thread

says the highschooler. You should report him to the police, and then anytime someone gives you shit about it ask them why you should get in a fight over a cheating girlfriend? You're not the person in the wrong.

I don't get this shit. How can people get mad at the guy if their gf cheats and the guy has no idea she's even in a relationship?

I'd kick her ass to the curb and be done with it.

Here's how my first fight went
>Some kid comes to school one day with a knife ready to shank people (probably a poor fag who couldn't buy a gun)
>he chases a kid into the men's restroom
>decide to be a hero today
>chase after him into the restroom
>find him
>run straight at him not giving a damn
>hit the mirror
>mfw I'm the School Shanker