Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

My uncle has got an accident in Slovakia, and they gave him this paper. He tried to find translator in our town, but everyone is busy right now. I tried to translate this to english by myself, word by word, sentence by sentence, but I feel like this will take many hours, while I need to have it done by the midnight.

Is there anyone who speaks slovak and have free time to translate this now? I will really aprecciate any help, even if you wouldn't translate everything.

Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.es/m/translate?hl=es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

page number 2

4, last page

You need doctot to translate this too many medical terms and latin words but

please, help me

Your uncle has arterial hypertension, but besides that, he seems to be alright. I'd translate more of it, but I have to study for tomorrow

Go to r/Slovakia with this, you'd get more people there.

Why? If uncle dies you inherit something

Profit!

sorry to say but your uncle is fatally injured.

F

He's certainly not going to die. At least it doesn't look like it from doctor's report.

Basically, they performed all sorts of tests on him and found nothing with the exception of hypertension.

also why are you asking this now? the document was clearly signed a week ago.
did your unlces health worsen?

As i said, since this accident happened, we tried to find translator, but every one is busy. My uncle is also visiting other doctors, because he's health is in fact pretty bad. Eventually, I have to do this, because he isn't able. Tomorrow we need to show translated document to the doctor.

Unironically try reddit. I mean it.

I know a little of medical vocabulary and even though i understand little over half, everything they checked him for (neuro and pulmonary, mostly) came back negative except hypertension which is propably chronic (it is most of the time).

Yeah, primary hypertension is when there's no identifiable cause.

I'm still trying to translate this, but this text is so ambiguous, that it makes translation nearly impossible for me

I need to hand it next day about 1.00 am, I don't even want to think what will hapen if I fail

anyone still here?

reddit.

r/slovaki
r/askreddit
or whatever translation subreddit there is

I posted on reddit and 8ch/int/ but still nothing. I guess tomorrow will be quite sad day, at least for me and my uncle

last bump

slovaks are useless user

too much interbreeding with cygans

Go to GOOGLE TRANSLATE

translate.google.es/m/translate?hl=es

There's also Bing and other translation machines.