How can you tell who has the ride away in a roundabout?

how can you tell who has the ride away in a roundabout?

just be a man and show them who's the boss

who ever has the most beers in them

Right of way* you ignorant cuck. Learn how to speak before driving.

Right of way doofus

how do you mean
> ask away *drunk AF*

To be continued

Ride away... mfw.

newfags

they can all go, but the white care. Basically what I do is just look to my right, if it's free you can move in and the guy in front of you will be looking on his right seeing you're already coming and stops

Just look right, gaylord.

If you're already in there, you have the right of way. If not, you wait until there's a clearing. Also you move in a circle be aware of that.

Whoever is to your right has *Right of Way - Left and forward don't matter unless they're already on the roundabout.

>posting this kraut instead of oktoberfest sluts
Why?

I apologise for not spending a decade wasting my life on Sup Forums, oh lord kissless virgin wizard neckbeard.

They are all on the wrong side of the road and going the wrong way. They're all women or Asian, right?

Roundabouts are designed to have slow speed on approach, on the roundabout and as exiting. You give way to vehicles on the roundabout only - if you can safely get in, do it. The roundabout is then constantly full of cars so there is less delay.
Unfortunately boy racers ruin it by driving too fast and not giving others chances to enter the roundabout. So they become inefficient, so they dig them up and put traffic lights in, which definately causes delay and fucks everyone

Right. Of. Way.

You have the Right to continue on your Way.

Right of Way.

Fucking fuck.

It's hard to tell when there are two or three copies of each vehicle. You don't know where in time each is.

I think we all got it, autist.

All of these cars need to go to drivers ED because they are driving on the wrong side of the road

People who live in nations with roundabouts don't really have any rights.
>observed digits

>People who live in nations with roundabouts don't really have any rights

this is prime autist