Is it better to get married or stay single ?

is it better to get married or stay single ?

who knows

stay in a relationship but dont get married

nice ass

marriage is a product of societal and cultural traditions. you are allowed to be in love without buying a ring and going through the bullshit.

that being said, being married has tax benefits in the USA.

Get married!!! Just better

Troll post

trips and dubs.
truth ?

Dont get married. I just broke up with my ex after 12 years and a kid.

I've havnt found the woman that i can trust 100% yet. I'll be single till I can.

If you are western, stay single while on relationships.

If you are Kebab, marry to a 12 year old.

If you are nigger kill yourself.

Do you think if you are donĀ“t married change somthing?

You often hear from married people that they wish they'd just stayed single and kept fucking around. You often hear from people who just stayed single and kept fucking around that they wished they'd committed to someone. Grass is always greener.

Alot, if you are unmarried and have a kid you are expected to child support.

If you marry and have children enjoy getting your whole life taken away.

the truth

getting married soon, so I'd say that. It's what I experienced from others around me as well, but it takes a lot of effort, so if you're lazy and don't want to commit, don't do it.

sorry to hear that, i just had an engagement get called off... chick went nuts, i think she decided to get back with an ex.

mind sharing any tips from your marriage?

Depends in hats a country you life. However, normally the society accept you more when you are married.

>committed to someone
Not the same as marrying.

Dont get married. You'll gonna work your ass out to buy stuffs for the house and out of nowhere she will want the divorce and took all your stuffs

If you are married you can fuck your wife however you whant with no execuse! Uf you whant have chilldren is beter if you are married.

It's better to stay single but you will get married because nearly everyone does. Being single as an adult over 30 gets really awkward. I'd recommend avoiding kids but that's not really possible because all girls want kids. You don't really need to even worry about it, everything just kind of happens. It's kind of strange and hard to explain but you'll see.

Stay in your basement, you don't know shiet about relationships

>Being single as an adult over 30 gets really awkward.
how so ?

>Being this butthurt about a joke
>Taking it literally

The answer to this greatly depends on who you marry. My kids' mother... I wish I'd stayed single, except for the fact that I have my kids. Straight A middle and high school students, the high schooler has gotten into minor trouble, but nothing that has resulted in more than me having to pick him up and take him home. Middle schooler just tested in the top 1% of the top 1% of middle school students in USA... I wouldn't be me without them in my life.

My current wife, however... is completely amazing. Beautiful, funny, hard-working, open-minded in the bedroom... she's my best friend, and my equal on all fronts. I wake up every morning glad that we made the decision 6+ years ago to start dating.

I'm not rich, famous, or infamous... but life is awesome.

My kids are my whole life. Once you have some, you'll understand why.

People around you will think you are gay if you are really single.

And they will see less of you if you are a manwhore.

But given today's statistics you'll get assraped in court after marriage.

Conclussion, you won't win. Choose your loss.

Holidays for one. Everyone at a family get together is paired off but you. Work is another example. All of your co workers over a certain age will be married with kids. No one will understand why you aren't.

depends on what you are looking for out of life and what you have to show for it when you die.

In my case I have been married 28 years, two kids, house, Three cars (Caddy CTS, Dodge truck and an Infinity sedan) and a motorcycle.

I raised hell when I was younger and got that shit out of my system.

Now it is about making sure my kids have a kick ass childhood and learn all the shit they need to be kick ass adults.

heed this advice, it appears to be sourced direct from the loser itself

Because you didn't married a crackwhore or used goods like most retards that get married.

And as you stated, the wife has a great likelihood of being the headache not the children.

Well, when you get down to it, it's all about procreation and furthering your genetic code. A good marriage may give the offspring a better chance of survival. On the other hand, you become trapped and have to put up with a lifetime of bullshit from a person who no longer has to impress you. Choose your poison.

my parents were never married and after i started to get older it started seeming stranger and stranger, almost like it was immature in some ways and the parents were still like teens just boyfriend girlfriend

Damned straight... honestly, though, I married an alcoholic and coke-head. I knew about the drinking. Didn't find out about the coke for a few years. One of the major reasons for divorcing her.
The lies, never having anything, losing jobs because you can't afford to fix a simple tire because she stole all of the money... again...

Never marry someone with "habits"...

>Straight A middle and high school students, the high schooler has gotten into minor trouble, but nothing that has resulted in more than me having to pick him up and take him home. Middle schooler just tested in the top 1% of the top 1% of middle school students in USA.
goddamn that sounds amazing

marry, but marry someone that was waiting for marriage

You can have children without marriage, retard.

This... this means that you'll have no one in your peer group with whom you can relate.

We never actually got married. We were together since middle school and 3 weeks ago she decides she wasnt happy and decided to call it all off.

I am married happy man with kids and no theeth

Hard to find, but I would agree the less men she's slept with the better catch she is.
I'm engaged to someone who's only been with her ex, and she's amazing. I left her alone for almost 3 months when I had a work related thing and the most 'scandalous' thing she did was neglect shaving her legs. Meanwhile,I've been with almost 10 other people before I met her and the desire to fuck more is insane at times. I wish I hadn't slept around so much in my 20s.

This is solid advice, if you are looking for longlasting religious marriage.

The sex will be shite tho.

It is. I'd love to take all of the credit for it, but they're so much smarter than I am, that I can't. Their mother is a complete loser, so it can't come from there. I'd say they're not mine, but they look just like me... poor kids.

Well, I guess you should be thankful she didn't cheat. Because if she stayed with you, but didn't love you, then the relationship is basically already over.

>The sex will be shite tho.

I can confirm that's not always true.

My wife and I were virgins on our wedding night, but we've learned from each other over the years, and it's pretty great now.

LOL he's been with this girl 6 years and thinks she's always going to be like this.

This

LOL... says the virgin who's never spent more than 6 hours with the opposite sex that wasn't his mommy.

It gets better everyday.

>marriage is a product of societal and cultural traditions

While this is true, it doesn't make it any less legitimate or important. Try that line when you finally snag a 10 who is constantly pushing back an army of friendzoned dudes. You'll want to marry her asap.

Anyone got source on OP?

I would never marry a 10. Too much stress, too many chads throwing themselves at her, etc.
I am engaged to a 5-6 at best and she's devoted to me. A 10 will never be that into you because the world is too eager to please her.

Talk to me when you've been together 15 years chump. First 6 years with my wife were good too. Bitches are crazy. It will happen.

>implying the marriage document holds any weight in 2017
If she wants to leave you, she'll leave you. No reason to enter a contract that entitles her to half your shit if she does so.

When I was younger I'd have said to stay single. I did just that, and at some point I started thinking that I've missed out on something big, and important in life.

Also I don't know anyone else who stayed single. I feel like I have less in common with the people around me that I do care about. Like my best friend. He's been more of a brother to me than my actual half-brother has been. I love him like a brother, and I love his current wife (his first wife made me glad I was staying single at the time, because she was as evil as she was nuts) just as I would a sister-in law. They are one of those rare couples that also seem like they were made for each other, and it's very obvious that they are very much still in love with one another. It almost like I come from a different planet than them sometimes though, and that's taking into consideration that she's the sort of friend's wife I don't mind tagging along when we go out doing shit, because she's fun, and enjoys the same shit we do.

Most people will probably never find a woman like that, and I'd likely be one of them. Still I wouldn't have minded it though. I actually always wanted it, I just kind of thought that it was something that found you, rather than you finding it by actively seeking it out. I wish I'd have tried a little harder to find it. Even if I'd failed miserably, I at least wouldn't feel like I'd missed experiencing a very profound, and integral part of a "normal" human's life.

As I said earlier, it depends on who you marry. The second wife wasn't carrying baggage. I was with the first one for 12. There's a huge difference between the two. A huge difference in how i feel about her, and a huge difference in the way I am treated by you. Sorry you married badly. Doesn't mean everyone will.

Stay single, There's nothing for a man to gain from it anymore, and only everything to lose. It's rigged entirely in favor of women. Stay single, fuck as many whores as you can, and enjoy a simple life.

>an army of friendzoned dudes.
Most likely, you'll join their ranks

Yup, this

Aim for a 7 maximum

I married badly because I married. There's no such thing as not marrying badly. Talk to your male friends, the ones who have been with their wives more than 6 years. They'll tell you.

all things being equal, married people are healthier, happier, wealthier and live longer.

>prenups

again, prenup

yup, no commitment.

Even those don't work anymore. Lawyers will do everything in their power to find a loophole to exploit you.

also disagree.

my wife was a virgin. after five years, sex is good.

male cats that kept inside also live longer and are healthier. A married man is a domesticated man.

If you marry you submit your own freedom to another person. You are a literal beta.

Married, 100% guaranteed

>You are a literal beta

tell my wife that.

My best suggestion is if you're going to marry, don't do what I did and marry someone because you're scared that no one will ever love you and "this girl is my only chance at ever being happy". Tends to end up with a divorce like me, though we have to wait a full year and be separated before we can file the paperwork to make it official. There are plenty of fish out there in the sea, it's a matter of swimming around as much as you can till you find the right one.

There were some red flags for sure, and I realize now I only married her cause I didn't have a high self worth and didn't love myself for who I am enough to say no when I saw the warning signs, luckily I'm only 23 and we only have a dog together so we just split custody over her and I get 2 weeks of freedom to go adventure riding.

STAY THE FUCK SINGLE FOR GOD'S SAKE

Depends.

If it's for love or passion,stay single.

If it's for really real love and you need a tax break, go for it

Yeah, right.

When it's to the right woman marriage is great. With the wrong woman it's hell.

Stay single. Get a regular fuck buddy, then fuck chicks on the side. This works especially well if you've got money, a house, a nice car, etc. If you appear as a man who can provide for a woman while she sits at home and does nothing then you'll have women throwing themselves at you. And they're desperate, so they're more open to do whatever you want in bed. Let them think they have a chance and you'll be living the dream.

I landed a great job after college and I bought a home soon after. The 10/10's from high school, who were impregnated at a young age, systematically contacted me once they learned about my success. All of them, who weren't interested with me in high school, wanted to meet up for drinks and catch up with each other, then when they steered the conversation into careers and where I'm living they all wanted to see my house. We would go back to my place, they would get the tour, then most would put out as soon as we got to the bedroom. They were all enthusiastic, giving their best presentation, and they were completely submissive. Some did anal, but they all either swallowed or took a facial. They were really trying to sell themselves.

This works for strangers also, but you obviously need to be careful about letting strangers go home with you. And you need to get yourself fixed so you have zero chance of knocking any of these women up. I had two try to come at me with pregnancy tests and I would give them a copy of my papers then tell them to fuck off. If you play your cards right you can have an awesome life with a rotating harem of desperate sluts. Routinely document things in case any of them go off the handle and try keying your car or throwing a brick in your window. Get good home security with cameras.

I feel like this right now..my baby's momma is just a consistant drag and doesn't let me enjoy anything ever. I wish I'd stayed single but god dammit I love my kid. I Drink alot because im unhappy but fuck every time he smiles and laughs it lights me up. But I'm constantly compared to my weak ass dad who was never there and a alchy. But fuck I try for him and I want to be there for him for everything. Dammit user, I hope to have what you have

Stay single
ALWAYS!
Women do not care about anything in marriage

It depends. Do you want to lose half your shit in the inevitable divorce, and also have to pay her alimony to sit on her ass all day?

depends who you marry...

or don't...

can suck either way...

esp the 3rd part

>Living the dream

Fuck you man, this wasn't a you want you lose.

you must have no meet alot of really lazy fat pieces of shit, that are even too lazy to get married lol

i like your pinky ring

Sauce good sir?

stay single a put jewels in your crown

If she's she's chinese or asian she'll stick to you like loyalty. Trust me you here alot about this. If can't seal the deal with anyone and keep it for life
find a loving asian girl. you'll be set.

Nigga if you're not upper middle class or above alimony ain't gonna happen.

There's a lot of fear tactic bullshit stories from guys who are. But marriage presents these benefits...

1: relating to bitches without worrying about having to sleep with them

2: a woman that will learn to fuck you right for your sake, not hers.

3: your best friend, someone that knows you better than your own family.

4: someone to talk to, even if it's the most dumb shit that crosses your mind.

5: if you choose wisely, a partner. That is with you 100% of the way so long as you do right by them

Or a sandnigress.

But this is likely to backfire if you are not sandnigger yourself and worship the pedophile messager of God.

You're a faggot. 10 is weak AF

If you've got the aptitude you should try the Mage's College in Winterhold. Or learn programming or electrical engineering to get in on the automation boom. You might need to work ultra hard for 2-8 years but the payoff is worth it.

depends on whether you want children or not.

I went into Mechanics and planning to going Mechatronics... But given the situation in my shithole country I might have to enlist because there are no engineering jobs anywhere.

Not knowing the entire situation, it's really difficult to suggest much. The one thing I will comment on is the constant drinking... Ask yourself this: Is this how you want your kid to see his daddy? He's cool, but always had a drink in his hand. No matter what kind of shit happens, be the best dad you can be no matter what. Teach your son everything you can, even if that means having to learn more yourself in order to stay ahead of the game. For example, my daughter wants to play the piano, so I taught myself some of the basics so that I could teach her. She's way past me now, but at least I was able to get her started. I passed guitar along to her, as well... which I actually do know a bit about. I have passed kung fu to my son, and take him with me everytime I have to fix the car, or work on the house so that he will be self-sufficient. I may not make them billionaires, but at least I get to hear them say "my dad taught me."