k

o

idiot.

dick

Fk you

K

bazongo

she will do no such thing.

I bet you can't post something that's mroe gore than that. Faggot.

Negro

>This video is legal to posess and share in all 50 states, but 3D Shota/Lolicon will get you v&

G O D
B L E S S
A M E R I K K K A

op is faggot

stfu pedo

nah

K

K

faggot

/

hai in gradina cu ciuperci bobobaosuidhush

Watching a child be brutally and painfully murdered in such a way as to maximize his suffering is okay. Fapping to a simulation is hazardous to society.

Why? Honestly answer me, fucking why?

love u mum :3 it's sad because she's already dead

Fake ass

ok

fuck

b8

if dubs ops mom dies

or

There is no answer and you know it. American society is more comfortable with violence than it is with sex, which is true across the board and not just with regard to children, and this video's legality highlights that to an absurd degree.

This video gets spammed on image boards hundreds of times daily and no one gives a damn. Post one picture of two kids fucking from a magazine published in the 1970s and you can expect a swat team at your door. Why? The excuse that authorities give is that when someone views CP, the victim is re-victimized. I suppose with the child in OP's video, it's impossible to re-victimize him considering he's deceased. So the next logical question would be should CP be illegal if the subjects in question were dead? Would that make it better? Beyond being incredibly dark it still makes no sense. The real reason is that we don't like the idea of dudes fapping to a real child's real misfortune. The above video scratches the same itch. I'm not saying CP should be legal, I'm saying OP's video SHOULD be illegal for the same reasons.

OFC THE PAEDO DOESNT GET IT FUCK OFF CUNT

if dups ops mom dies

i will roll for that

Learn to spell, and/or stop being foreign.

ROLL

ONLY IF U QUIT BEING A CHILD RAPIST 1ST

Literally

reply to my comment or you die alone

No

FGT

If dubs everyone who sees this post will be forever immune granted by me with six inches of shit slowly sliding out of my asshole

ngfjhhgj

E.Z.P.Z. I have never raped a child or anyone else for that matter. Ball's in your court, Ace.

jokes on you shes already dead

Fag.hope u die homo

K

alex jones did nothing wrong

Faggot

really makes you wonder

gay

pls no

why are you such a faggot?

Fu

FFdfg

Uth

Okay sorry

Uf

Fuck you Sup Forums - in the ass. Srsly!!

>we can post kids getting kill but not naked kids
why?

both are equally fucked up

J t'y

this shit again

Jdjxjdnnzkzkskzk

By far the saddest thing I've seen on Sup Forums

rip

this shit again

noice

Fook oof

Jy

dubs get

Ou tu

In wⁿ

Fuggg

frick this

if op doesnt respond to this his mother will die in one week in a car accident, and his father will get cancer and die , and he will be left with all the debt

Die

what country was that from? holy fuck

ngr

Will he be ok?

prove it

nick gur

he will be okay, it was just a scratch

k

Fuck off

If OP doesn't reply, OPs mother and father will both be slaughtered in front of him/her/it

Nig

k

fuck you

fuck you

O

No