Evangelicals

Post yfw you realize 24% of Americans are Evangelical Christians.
Post yfw you realize 81% of those Christians voted for Trump.
Post yfw you realize 72% of Americans believe in angels as of May 2016.
Post yfw you realize 71% of Americans believe in heaven, but only 64% believe in hell.
Post yfw tens of millions of Americans helped Trump become president while also believing Jesus is gonna swoop down someday and take away everyone who believed in him.

America btfo

How will we ever recover?

>Post yfw you realize 24% of Americans are Evangelical Christians.
So?
>Post yfw you realize 81% of those Christians voted for Trump.
That means they can't be bad people.
>Post yfw you realize 72% of Americans believe in angels as of May 2016.
This is a rather broad question. When you mean angels in the original sense (Angellos, ie. messengers of God) then the grand majority of Christians globally believe in them regardless of denomination. If you mean actual guardian angels that sit on your shoulder and protect you and whisper moral decisions in your ear, only idiots and Muslims believe in those. We can't really judge until we know whether or not the question in whatever poll you aren't citing differentiated between the two.
>Post yfw you realize 71% of Americans believe in heaven, but only 64% believe in hell.
That's the result of the so-called "nice heresy" that's infecting various denominations of Christianity. Still, that means the grand majority of American Christians believe in hell in one form or another.
>Post yfw tens of millions of Americans helped Trump become president while also believing Jesus is gonna swoop down someday and take away everyone who believed in him.
What denomination is the Rapture even part of? And how is it Biblically justified?

>Post yfw you realize 99% of Americans are fat
>Post yfw you realize 100% of Americans are fags
>Post yfw you realize 59% of Americans are indentured servants

Launch a few spaceships and win some wars

Hard mode: Do both without Russian help.

God Bless America and no one else

>evangelicals are invading my formerly dominant catholic country
what the fuck you weird ass faggots eveangelism is fucking weird and autistic, just be a catholic like everyone else ffs

abandoning religion is trading wisdom for intelligence.

the optimal way of life is following mystic sects of a religion that acknowledge scientific method

fucking jehovahs keep coming to my home four times a year

such as scientology?

>Post yfw you realize 100% of Americans are fags
Are you jelly, cuckland?

>Post yfw you realize 71% of Americans believe in heaven, but only 64% believe in hell.
>approx. 7% of people think that our existence is for nothing other than for their own hedonism, both in this life and the next

topkek, even excluding the theological non-sense about angles and demons and rapture, that is some especially deluded bullshit.

public education was a mistake

>If you mean actual guardian angels that sit on your shoulder and protect you and whisper moral decisions in your ear, only idiots and Muslims believe in those
ummm

tell them you were kicked out of the church of latter day saints / excommunicated or whatever and they will avoid you like the plague

I live in Eastern Germany and I have never met a person in my age group who was religious. How is it like, being surrounded by people that believe in spiritual books from the Iron age and some magical sky wizard? I'm really curious.

kek autheists tip le fedora

>How is it like, being surrounded by people that believe in spiritual books from the Iron age and some magical sky wizard?
I don't know, you tell me.
>Inb4 the largest and most important city in East Germany and most populous city in the EU doesn't count

I thought that Dutchies were more aware of German history. (West) Berlin is not considered to be part of what Germans mean by saying 'East Germany'. Berlin is Berlin.

Really weird 2bh.

You just kinda nod your head and smile and play along until they go away or stop.
Similar to humoring a child.

>Being this autismal about geography because "muh history"

>Evangelical Christians voted for Trump.
maybe they are ...