How do I leave this place?

How do I leave this place?

You dont

Remember you're here forever

/thread

get banned. it helps for a little while

You post a picture of Steven Pinker to release yourself.

Oh, I see you're already on it.

never

leave

Sup Forums

I waste so much time here. Its bullshit

fucker

bullet in brain

I'm out of bullets

guess you're stuck here

Suzy by cop

roll quints and pray

If quints I leave forever.

study linguistics and get a perm

ass

op

kek

wwyd?

fuck off cancer

Install leech block, put this site on the list and never unblock it no matter how hard it is.

There is better places to find your ex girlfriends nudes (they don't exist btw, your ex girlfriend was a whore but not that much of a whore)

There are better places to read crazy stories that never happened

And there is better places to discuss topics, thats the part that hurts the most

Sup Forums is fucking dead we just keep visiting its corpse because we don't know what else to do.

pic related -> Sup Forums

I thought about blacklisting this site with a random password I know I'll forget. That might be going to far though, I've learned a few things that have benefited me from here.

I'm just tired of wasting time here

The only thing that would cure me is if they said the new chink owner is logging our ip and selling it to the American CIA or NSA

Don't really care because I'm Canadian. Still it would be creepy to get a knock on the door . It would hold me off /b for at least a week when I go to the next hotel for work in another country/ province or state. I'm a globosapian

I was in Saudi at the inter continental and decided to go on Sup Forums.

They locked my free wifi up for the remaining days I was there. Had to borrow another MAC address to get on line.

They take it for free anyway

And the only way you'd get a knock on the door is if you're doing something illegal.

Yeah I know but the question was what it would be to get me off Sup Forums and that is what it would take.

I don't want some spook coming to my hotel room.

But chink moot is logging our IPs and selling our posts to the highest bidder.

I'm thinking that too and to Hollywood

I saw a few of my writings in MR Robot

Kinda feeky being famous for my writing and ideas without getting any money for it.

I wonder if the writer producer feels funny about using willfully public ideas as his own.

I guess that is wat a written hack does.

make a friend.

With your dignity in tatters. Next question.

Do you see what I've done here

I've put the idea of a hack the system out there and although it is a fight club variance I feel the world will here it and start a greater movement. Even bigger than anonomous where life imitates art and
We will have our debt reduced to zero and we will have a globoeconomic collapse .

All done with a mear idea one day ant the words to convey it to the receptive mind that would hire Christian slater amongst others to pilot a tv show that will show how to do it.

Just like the episod of the lone gunment in July 2001 where they showed how to remote pilot an air plane into the world trade centre.

How dare you use Pinker's picture for stupid shit like this.

Kek'd
More like this or sauce of surprise montage?

take the red pill

ass

spend your internet money on something more fun. movies food drugs games just about anything

mere shit

get out pinker you filthy juden schwein

kek moar pinker-gooby hybrids plz

You could get yourself banned

Too real fam

you call this a meme...
user... clean your desk, you fire.