Secrets thread cont

Secrets thread cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ4UIerpNro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>get horny and use a shitty dating app
>tell this one girl I'll give her 60 bucks to blow me
>actually go through it but couldn't finish cuz we parked outside someone's house and owner got pissed
>she tells me she wants to do this again but for free

I don't know how to feel about this considering she has a boyfriend

theres a cure for hep c. its like an aids cure tho, u technically still have it but its basicall=y cured

Just dont ever date her if the opportunity arises. Shes cheating on her current bf so she cant be trusted. Its fucked youre doing it but at the same time shell just find omeone else to do it with if shes using a dating app

I work janitorial and maintenance at a private Catholic school grades 6-8 and I sniff all the hot girls gym shoes and clothes. The lockers literally do not have locks on them cause it's a small school. Feels good man.

>Way too many secrets, little regrets, ashamed of a few, learned a lot of lessons. Honestly too many to list and most just make people sad when I talk about them.

>Most recently, one of my homies overdosed on heroin a few weeks back. I wish I could care but I told all of my people to stay the fuck away from the cheese and none of them did. While at the viewing I told his mother I'd be at the funeral to support her, but when the day came I couldn't pull myself to sit there amongst junkies nodding off as they buried him. Feels bad, his family is having a hard time handling the situation given he left behind a little girl. I can't say if it's a secret but I've lost several boys in the past year to various causes and I'm becoming numb to it all.

I don't plan on dating her. On one hand this means I can access some free pussy on the side but on the other I'm cheating another guy out of his girl

>mfw her bf calls her while she's blowing me

u ever find panties?...

asking for research purposes

She isn't "his" girl, it's just his turn. Sounds like it was his turn at this point though, it's yours now. Just don't catch feelings, she's a cum dumpster and nothing further.

Which shitty dating app was it?

In the lockers never but in the restroom trash yeah all the time. They usually get abandoned and ditched cause they've had an accident or period blood on them. I find socks time too from after gym.

Yeah your right user. I'll just try to have some fun while it lasts. Thanks for the help!

You're homie was a nigger and you're no better for hanging out with druggies.

Whisper

Is that girl who posted her pick on imgur here from the last thread? You were fun to talk to come back.. pls :(

That's the thing, I got rid of all of them years ago and they hated me for it. I'm sober as shit outside a few Heinekens here and there. Look up Utah Opioid Epidemic, been knocking people off like flies. I live in Vegas so I see sad shut everyday, may be a cause.

In highschool I found a baby in a trashcan behind the wrestling room. I didn't tell any one. The next day people were saying a dead baby was found in the trash by the janitor.
>it was alive when I saw it.

Jesus Christ user you could have at least alerted the police

Easy to use?

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ4UIerpNro

You post a sentence/thought with a pic and people around you can see and reply to it. I posted one saying "who wanna make a quick $60?" And she responded

Did you molest it? Was it a black baby? Did they ever find who's baby it was? Did the janitor get deported for molesting it?

Sorry user. I was a hit harsh. Just really really hate druggies cause I've seen the worse drugs can do to friends and family. Hate those fucks for real.

I just want a hug. Not like a bro hug, not like a quick hug between friends, but rather a deep long hug from. The kind that you just clutch on so tight that for a moment time stops. Fuck I'm lonely!

did you just ask every girl on the app to suck dick for money?

dark as shit bro this isn't a feels thread lmao

But for real that's sad. Heroine's a death trap

After my girlfriend dumped me I sucked dicks for about a year until I met another girl. Now I miss sucking dicks but I don't know how to tell her

My wife doesn't let me take naked pics of her so I sneak pics of her and then share them with other guys on kik. If anyone is interested send me your kik. She is a milf guys.

Daily reminder that everyone that cares about you in any way would be disgusted and stop talking to you if they knew how you really are. If you killed yourself, and all this came to light, no one would feel sorry.

Pretty much. I know I'm pathetic I don't care

Where you live? Wanna cuddle?

That's real fucking sad, I also wanting that for years

Do you need a facebook account or anything?

For real, it's not an abstract kind of feel but s r iously if the rest of the world knew how little I gave a shit, it'd be a problem amongst many individuals I know. H is horrible, too many good people are taking their last shot these days.

But seriously, fuck 'em. They should know better than to put tar in their shit.

I know user. I know this more than anybody. I'm more than disgusted by this than you think. It's just so easy to get away with and it's a victimless crime in my opinion.

Hi Kate Zimmermann. Your parents, coworkers, and all of your friends except for Britt Hammerberg now know:

- You sexually assaulted someone on camera, on film, in front of a bunch of strangers

- You let a guy put his dick in you without a condom, and while you don't remember his name you remember how much money he had and his HPV

- It doesn't matter if they have a boyfriend or girlfriend, you'll fuck anything that moves

- You rented an apartment you hardly lived in just in case your parents were in town cause you cohabited with the very same woman your Mom warned you about

- You let your ex open your relationship up because you have no spine and let her walk all over you

- The facade you put on display is now invalid but that doesn't stop you from pretending you're not a gold digging autist with no real friends

Oh, and your Craigslist post was as close as you've ever came to admitting you've made some magnificent fuck ups in your life.

How paltry of a payment will you be getting once your Dad passes away? Surely you won't get half cause the same parents who paid for everything in your life must be let down knowing they tried their best but raised a monster.

Feel free to remind her, along with Mom & Dad:

Karl & Margaret Zimmermann
1408 William Penn Ln
Wilmington, DE 19803

katzimmer@gmail
twolle@gmail

IG
katzimmer0

Twitter
@katzimmer0
@tw0lle

God bless Rony Corp.

>Temporarily quit pipe smoking to combat addiction
>get drunk the next week on alcohol I'm too young to buy (turn 21 next year)
>retarded drunk me smokes two cigarettes then one full cigar
>get really sleepy from all the nicotine and pass the fuck out
>wake up with the worst hangover
I told my friends and family I'm currently 4 weeks free when in reality it's 3.

dude imagine if you got caught by some fuckin cameras or some shit.

Here's a big secret: the average single mom, like op's whore, places her own entertainment above the welfare of her own children. Whom she regards as a minor inconvenience that she would have aborted if she had it to do over again. MGTOW motherfuckers.

Dating a girl for 2 years, but have been bro-tier with her brother long before.
He, another friend, and I drink on weekends when we're both home from college (((and more recently started playing drunk strip games)))
At a college party 3 weeks ago he told me, drunkenly, that he would be alright with me having sex with him. Talked to him about it morning after and he apologized and said he was horrendously drunk.

Still...

KIK: tell_me_your_problem

Send away! Looking forward!

You did the right thing, too many people alive today and it isn't your obligation just because you didn't alert anyone another drain in the system was in critical danger.

Knowing this and not using it to your advantage...

Here's another big secret... you are a fucking idiot.