geopolitics edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Erp8IAUouus
nsi.bg/en/content/5493/gdp-regions
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6xtiGE6j6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

template

Brussels is a sugar daddy. I don't think we should become slaves to Russia, I just think if we have to have good relations with someone I'll take Moscow over Berlin and Washington. Ideally, I'd take none of the three.

youtube.com/watch?v=Erp8IAUouus

Why are americans so dumb?

Reposting to anger MGERB.

>Bulgarian dog: Mexico
>Russian dog: USA
>Serbian dog: Canada

chill, ushanka friend, no need to get desperate. your kind is a minority, and the poorer, rural minority at that. deal with it.

>Serbia

2 gypsies stare at copper .jpg

Дa

I didn't know that Georgi Markov posts here. Anyway, the Russophile vote amounts to roughly ~60% for BSP, some of GERB, Vazrazhdane, United Patriots. Hardly a minority.

You misspelled real men and bright future

Bright men stare at real future.

>t. serb squatting on foreign land
Independence for Voyvodina!

The important parts of the country like Sofia are not Russophile. Sofia has a larger GDP than every Russophile city in Bulgaria combined so it's all good.

Im sure both dont speak english but they understand each other without talking, they speak the language of real men. I wish wed share a border with the based magyars desu

is this accurate?

So about 20-25% total? And that includes the majority of pensioners and Northwest peasants. Those people have no influence beyond their vote.

>Sofia has a larger GDP than every Russophile city in Bulgaria

Errr.....
nsi.bg/en/content/5493/gdp-regions

>document that is more than 15 years old
Irrelevant

>watching DW news
>Turkey spies caught spying on German politicians
The shit is going to hit the fan...
Soon...

We will build a great monument at the spot where Hungarian, Croatian, and Bulgarian borders meet.

kek wills it

We can expel you as a Republic of Sofia. I really, absolutely, wouldn't mind to get rid of you uppity cosmopolitans, and you don't like the rest of the country so its all good. You could even appoint your own Tsar to feel good about yourselves, but oh wait that's an Russian term.

>tsar
>russian

Dude....

I demand Plovdiv and the Maritsa and Struma valleys, as well. Vidin and Vratsa can go to hell for all I care.

Its not quite like that. Turkish secret service gave us a list of 300 suspected gulenists, out of which some are german politicians, even former ministers.

>those quints

serveia BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6xtiGE6j6w

Damn bros...

Plovdiv is already promised to erdogan, sorry.

>Tsar

Mate, I hope you're trolling because you really need to get your head fucking checked, if that's not the case. I'll personally rearrange your face if I ever see you.

>Plovdiv is already promised to Erdogan
Oh my, I didn't know. Did Putin promise it to him?

Great region m8, was on vacation in port leucate once and it was great

Yeah, those Slovenians are despicable.

Nice.

You can't expel shit, you peasant. It's the other way around. Sofia controls this goddamn country. We can give you to Russia so you can live your miserable life with them, and be happy about the fact that they are miserable, too.

I'm just going by what extremist russophobes have said, that we should've used Kral/King instead of Tsar because Tsar was imposed on us by the Russians.

See Nope, that was Boyko. Anyway you can have Boyko as Vozhd/Tsar/etc of Sofia. He was already Mayor of it. I'd say you should take the entire Sofia region.

милa мaйкo

>hates Sweden but not France

Nope, Sofia isn't Bulgaria. Combined all other regions have a bigger population.

Im sorry Plovdiv is now capitalist as well.

You dumb shit, Kral is a monarchic title equivalent to that of a King. Tsar is an IMPERIAL title equivalent to that of an Emperor. That title was given to us by the Emperor of the Romans and we're the only country aside from Rome that has any legitimacy to the title "Emperor". All the rest are posers, include your beloved Russia that proclaimed themselvs as "Third Rome" without having any legitimacy.

We have 28 large towns, which are the centers of the 28 administrative regions. Only Vidin and Pleven and one other town in the Northwest are commie-majority, I think. Even the retarded Black Coast towns are not commie.

Quality, not quantity. If Sofia goes to war, we can wipe the fuck out of you provincials without any effort. Natural born Sofians should be the only ones allowed to vote during elections, like the patricians during the Rome's Republic days.

Ignore this retard, all smart Sofia locals emigrated a long time ago, only retards remained.

im Kral Bakalov and im bulgarian boy from Varna

This desu, the provincial votes keep the country retarded

Quite a lot of cities didn't vote for GERB.

Nah we'd blow you the fuck out. Majority of you would just make dances and call for help from Brussels for your "protest" paid by Prokopiev.

In order to own a pistol in Sofia you need a fucking safe.
In order to own a pistol in le provincia you just need to pay a minimum wage to some retired policeman once.

very

Name an instance where being an ally of the Russians/Soviets came in handy in the last 50 years.

>inb4 Vietnam War

If the Vietnamese weren't commies i.e. allies to the Soviets, there wouldn't have been a war in the first place.

>That title was given to us by the Emperor of the Romans and we're the only country aside from Rome that has any legitimacy to the title "Emperor"
>Bulgarians actually believe this
Holy shit my fucking sides.

Thank you Milenko for making this possible

the Romans were like "lol jk" after, anyway :3

Let's not forget different people voted for GERB for different reasons. Most outside of Sofia voted because they thought Boyko is an epic meme man while Sofia voted because MUH COMMUNIZMZ might be coming back, even though most of GERB themselves are actual ex-commies.

why are you so angry about your neighbours though? they seem pretty chill, except maybe Turkey and Serbia

>Quite a lot of cities didn't vote for GERB.

I dont think he understands what the word 'Empire' means.
When the fuck was Bulgaria an empire?

You must be fucking kidding. The ones who've emigrated are bunch of trashy peasants that couldn't find a job to save their miserable lives. Have you fucking seen our immigrants abroad? They are all grade A selyaks and sluts that work as cotton pickers for minimum wage. Hell, you can check the voting distribution during these elections that we've had now, it all proves my point.

After we beat the fuck out of you, we'd deport every provincial back to their home city and build a wall around Sofia which you are going to pay for.

Provincials are poor and don't have any money to pay anyone anything.

>only the shitholes didnt vote gerb
Surprising

Was your boss born in Sofia?

is getting a gun license in the provincia easy?
what are the steps
I dont have a criminal record and I'm an owner of a company that has decent yearly revenue if that helps.

Back to Sup Forums with you belgium flag shill

he'll probably post a map that shows Bulgaria even bigger than the last map that was posted somewhere on the internet, just watch :3

It's part of history, what's there to believe?

Most likely after (or possibly at the time of) Patriarch Nicholas' death in 925, Simeon raised the status of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church to a patriarchate.[94] This may be linked to Simeon's diplomatic relations with the Papacy between 924 and 926, during which he demanded and received Pope John X's recognition of his title as "Emperor of the Romans", truly equal to the Byzantine emperor, and possibly the confirmation of a patriarchal dignity for the head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church.

The title "Imperator" was used by the Romans and that title was given by the Romans to the Bulgarian prince. Get it, you dumb fuck?

Well they were given the title, according to some records Simeon was given the title in Constantinople. During peak periods, Bulgarian kings styled themselves Rulers of Bulgarians, Greeks, Vlachs, and other non-consequential groups. It was not a global empire on the scale of the British one, but certainly a major regional power like Austria-Hungary.

I wonder why all Slavshits kept adding "and Greeks/Romans" when they wanted to be taken seriously :3

"Global Empire". An Empire is not impressive just by it's size but the nation that it has conquered and fought. The British Empire conquered Native Americans and aboriginals while the Bulgarians conquered vast parts of the Byzantine Empire, the strongest nation back then. There is no contest.

>he'll probably post a map that shows Bulgaria even bigger

Lets not kid ourselves. This is the future.

Because you were our bitch and you're still our bitch, and you'll always be our bitch. Any war we've fought we've smacked the shit out of you.

>Slavshits
two gyros, a frappe, and a cold mythos, file mou

t*rks are majority only in kardzhali tho

can we have Varna, Burgas and Plovdiv :3

I don't think Burgas is lost just yet.

Greeks won more battles against us in the last 100 years than Serbs.

>razgrad
>silistra
Literally Turks.

I know but Erdogan's claiming all of the purple shit, t*rks would probably occupy it if we ever divide ourselves.

What battles have they won alone? Anyone can win a battle 1v5, please.

>Erdogan's claiming all of the purple shit
Erdogan's not getting shit. Except Kardjali.

Where would the capital of FRB be?

it's ok, your peepee is big. calm down, big boy. Bulgaria stronk :3

>Erdogan's not gonna get shit
*50 years later*

>one image
>so much autism
Aкo тe нaмepя щe тe paзпopя и щe тe oбecя нa лaйнянитe ти чepвa.

Sofia should be like London without the multiculturalism shit, a city-state.

Kek

We need corridors to Ohrid and Thessaloniki.

kardzhali is full of t*rks might as well get rid of the cancer while its still small

Was it so hard to write a thing or two about us back in the day? It's your fault we are so unknown.

I offer an alternative

Not true, most of what we know for the First Bulgarian Kingdom is from Roman/Greek sources.

stronk Russian bear can't fall to Islamic monkey unlike gay Europe. praise Putin our hero ooga booga :3

Pretty small empire desu
>during which he demanded and received Pope John X's recognition of his title as "Emperor of the Romans",
Kek having an honorary title does exactly make you a 'third Rome'. Russia had a much more valid claim to the title according to the rules of monarchial inheritance on account of Ivan IIIs marriage to the neice of the last Byzantine emperor.

Go get raped by Muhammad, Sven.

Dacia and Trakia are in the wrong places, retard.

>French had hundreds of millions of non-white subjects
>Across the sea from Algiers and Tunis, with colonial trade routes still remaining
>Lost millions of their own men in wars
>Swedes meanwhile have literally no excuse for letting millions of subhumans into their country
>"Hurr why don´t you hate both countries equally"

we don't want that land. If it's as bad as our south, let the bulgars keep it. Thracia I would take t b h