New WWYD Thread

New WWYD Thread

1 or 2

wwyd to her?

Wwyd?

Will post nudes if I get a good rape story

I would link her to this thread so she could laugh at you.

She's really cute tbh.

Start by befriending her family, probably her dad or brother. Then Try to get close enough to where i'm invited over for barbecues and events. Maybe the next time they have a pool party i come over, pre prepared with some mikes hard lemonade for her. I sneak her some as "dad's cool friend" until she's a little tipsy. warn her that we should hide so her dad won't notice she's drunk, Once we're hiding in her room, I warn her we should be quiet as i cover her mouth, can't have anyone know we're here! Then i undo her pants, she tries to call out but i still have my hand on her mouth. i swifly push her against the wall as i enter her

Keep going, rape that virgin brutally. Once the story is finished I'll dump nudes

wwyd to her ;)

her cries become weaker as she slowly gives in to what is happening. I pull up her shirt, knocking away her hand as she tries to push it back down. Pushing her small black bra aside i roughly pinch her nipple. I feel her call out against my hand. I warn her to keep quiet or it'll get worse, once she nods i move my hand to her neck and pull out of her. I push her to her knees

Fucking 10/10 so far

wwyd

which one

wwyd?

Tittycow, wwyd?

Bitch has huge tits, wwyd?

As she drops down i pull her shirt the rest of the way off her. She sniffles and looks away as she comes to eye height with my dick still wet from her pussy. I grab her hair and turn her back, reminding her how upset her dad would be about her drinking. She opens her mouth willingly now as i push my dick all the way until my balls rub her chin. i hear her gagging as i pull back out but i keep fucking, using her hair as leverage. I get good and ready as i finally pull back out. She obediently opens wide and sticks out her tongue for me as i cover her face and braces completely

I'll take #4

Which one??

Moar!

Fatass skank. Wwyd?

Frat slut, wwyd?

Huge ass. Wwyd?

Suck them till they are hard and make her really wet. Then I'd lick her pussy and slip my cock in nice and slow. I'd fuck her for a while till she came on my dick then I'd fuck her tits before switching back to her cunt. Then I'd explode inside her wet pussy as she orgasms on my cock. Nudes? Wwyd?

Post wwyd for nudes

Same slut. Wwyd?

More?!

My gf likes it rough, wwyd?

I'll strip her for replies, be mean to her ass, maybe humiliate her with people she knows somehow, whatever

Saved her from last night. Aren't there nudes?

wwyd to sara?

Nudes now??

NUDES??

I'll honor any requests I can for replies

WWYD to my girlfriend?

Can someone do her? I did a real good one for that guy and no response...