Verratti has been at PSG since 2012 and feels their league does not get enough credit

>"In France, especially, it is even more difficult against teams who are a little lower in the standings as these teams are often compact and difficult to play against," Verratti wrote in his column for Goal.

>"In the other championships, it's a little different. In Spain, for example, an average team that faces Real Madrid or Barcelona will forget the opponents and play football. They are used to a more open, less defensive game.

>"This is the reason why it is easier for Real Madrid or Barcelona to score five or six goals. I'm not sure they could score as much in France - especially away.

Is he red pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en/news/1722/ligue-1/2016/12/05/30174382/verratti-ligue-1-tougher-than-la-liga-barcelona-real-madrid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lel liga confirmed for easy

I was gonna make that thread.
He's delusional 2bh, some of his words are kek worthy ("the stadiums are always full" - that's only because he's at PSG).

source btw
goal.com/en/news/1722/ligue-1/2016/12/05/30174382/verratti-ligue-1-tougher-than-la-liga-barcelona-real-madrid

Reminder PSG are currently 3rd in a 1 horse race

ligue 1 is defensive and boring as fuck and that's where the ideas of parity comes from, but in reality there is none

>the stadiums are always full
>monaco couldn't even come close after spending shitloads on stars

Monaco is a special case 2bh. I live close (Nice) and I used to go and see games there, but ticket prices have risen, and driving, finding parking spots is maddening there.

They have very few people supporting them in their hometown, many of the people living there are richfags that don't care about football, they even have more attendance when they're away. And Nice, which is close, is a big city, but it's a rival, so there are few people that go and see Monaco's games.

Anyway Ligue 1 attendance is shit in general, except for a few 'big' clubs (Marseille, Lyon, St-Etienne for example). There are also some honourable mentions like Nantes, Lille though.
I'm pretty sure those bad figures are caused by the poor technicality of the league. People don't like to see boring games, and end up staying at home.

It's Monaco, though, they never gave a fuck about any single sport, even when they reached the CL final. Most of their fanbase actually comes from other cities (especially Nice).

>Elite
Real, Barca, Atleti, Bayern
>Very Good
Psg, Juve etc.
Elite teams would walk any league, Real, Barca and Atleti play against eachother so they can't all win lel liga every year, and Bayern is currently losing to an energy drink, but they would all absolutely destroy Montpellier & co. m8
Psg are simply not as good as they think they are.

How many times have PSG sued twitter though?

If one team is far superior to the others in a league the optimal strategy for the other teams is to park the buss against it.

Of course he is gonna say that, he wants to higher his Transfer valuation, and be able to negotiate for higher wages when his contract is due for renewal, by putting out the idea that his quality is in demand, and transferable to other leagues. Also that he is in the the top tier of European players.

he is probably also butthurt that he is a manlet and he deals with more physically stronger Black players in midfield in the French League there would be in La Liga.

Monaco is a special case though.

Thats not really fair , PSG is a young club yes but it comes from a merger of two other older ones...

>ligue 1 is defensive and boring as fuck and that's where the ideas of parity comes from
But that's also why it's harder for the big teams to score a lot

maybe they would score more often if they didnt buy terrible players

This webm is painful to watch, feel bad for him desu

The French league is really bad in my opinion. Not even the top teams are especially competitive in Champions League.

France is a big country, big economy. It's amazing that they can't compete against Spain, Italy, Germany and England.

The French focus way too much on physique. There are a lot of strong and fast players but the overall game is extremely poor and uninteresting to watch. I think this is why French football sucks so badly.

Juventus is elite.

Thing is that he creates all these chances by being a brilliant positioning player.

>an average team that faces Real Madrid or Barcelona will forget the opponents and play football. They are used to a more open, less defensive game.
wat. thats literally retarded. 99% of teams park the bus vs Barca and Real.

He's right about that desu, ligue 1 is one of the most defensive leagues around.

What a load of shit. 90% of teams park the bus against Madrid and Barca. And bottom half La Liga teams are vastly superior than the dregs of Ligue 1.

Sounds like he's making up excuses for wasting his career

Why is cavani so bad

this, his movement without the ball is excellent, but goddamn he can't fucking finish

Holy shit lmao

I'd rather feel bad for the one who pays him, but it's a fucking qatari, so actually I don't.

So basically he's arguably half of a decent player

>Atleti
>Elite

Need I remind you that those fucks have gifted TSUU and Halalalalalal 2 CL in 3 Years? They are anything but elite. Swap them for Juventus.