"Cisgender" is a bullshit jargon term invented by SJWs to take the place of "normal." Period

"Cisgender" is a bullshit jargon term invented by SJWs to take the place of "normal." Period.

Zip it cissy

you want an award or something?

anyone unironically using cisgender should be hanged

i dont get it

Kill yourself pussy.

So fucking sick and tired of deviants throwing their language around and normal adults accepting it. Fuck that. We have terms already. We don't need freaks making shit up.

U mad?
Is the little cissy bitch mad?

Male/female, straight = normal
All else = abnormal

>an actual faggot calling someone else a bitch

You idiots took the obvious b8

if you're gonna bait, you're gonna have to try harder.

Do you even suck cocks faggot?

Either bait or newfag discussing a dead topic.

Well, really, it's just the natural linguistic counterpart.
The opposite of "trans" is "cis", transalpine (the other side of the alps) and cisalpine (this side of the alps)

If there were no "trans", there would not need to be "cis", but it's not like it's a catchphrase or a buzzword. It's simple linguistics.

What does CIS even mean? Is it a wrong spelled pic related?

>Kill yourself pussy
>pussy
DID YOU JUST ASSUME THEIR GENDER?

>deviants

ur mom is abnørmahl fåkkn feggit fit me irl

There is no transgender, not in an ontological sense. That's a reef ed term and I'll not be called by its semantic opposite.

>a little bitch whining about faggots

Boy, you're a smart one.

No one thinks cisgender doesn't mean normal. At least 90% of the population does.

see

>an ontological sense
gtf m8 ur shits all weird

Ha ha do u even runescape looser? I bet u onley have a bronze dogger and kiss boys gaybo

thnx brah bruh breh much obliged

.. have these ferrets.

Trans means opposite sides

Cis means same side

Agreed, so why use the bullshit term? We shouldn't validate unnecessary language games. saying cis and trans puts the two on a par, and they're not. One is normal, the other is abnormal.

The PC police needed to put a term to it since being "straight" now means that you don't accept the plethora of genders being spewed by the extreme left media and the shit storm that is the easily offended millennials.

Not saying that it's right, just giving you a reason.

too soon.

say whatever the shit you want, user-kun senpai, but the world moves on with or without you desu.

"straight" means being attracted to the opposite gender, same as heterosexual, whereas gay means being into the same gender, as in homosexual.

cis and trans refers to a persons gender, not their sexual preferences. Cis means you identify as the gender you were born with, or at least the gender the neo-natal doctor identified you with, trans means you identify otherwise.

queer simply means anything that's neither cis nor straight.

What you're proposing is essentially akin to calling all blonde hair "Blonde Hair" and calling all brown hair "Hair". There's no inherent value in the terms.
Your fascination with trans people is misguided, still, but this isn't the hill to die on. Pick your battles. This one is dumb.

Trans and normative would be acceptable to me. It's not like saying blonde hair and hair; it's like saying natural hair and fake hair.

Trans and normative aren't related words. I would think more "Normative" and "Alternative", but that's so incredibly vague that it doesn't really serve any purpose.
If you're going to keep the word "trans", you have to keep the word "cis". Quit REEEEE-ing out just because you didn't know they were words before tumblr brought them to your attention. You're treating the cis- prefix like an arbitrary internet fabrication, but it's been around for a long damn time.

>acceptable to me
well, it's not about you, honeypie sweetness, sorry.

here

This is actually far more correct than anything I have or will say in this thread. Leave people alone, let them do what makes them happy.

um... yes?

nowhere in my post did i reference sexual preferences.

focus.

It damn sure is about me in my environs. But then I don't have any deviants in my environs and shan't, so good point.

other than saying "straight" which was used as an example.

then leave it alone, why not?

true at first i thought cis was another kind of tranny