How do I become a drug dealer? Seems like it's an easy way to make money...

How do I become a drug dealer? Seems like it's an easy way to make money, but I don't do drugs just a broke ass dude looking for an easy way to make money.

You need two phones, one for the plug, one for the hoes. Also, a safe

Sell drugs

Bad idea. But if you insist sell some weed. Get yourself an ounce of cheap skunky roll up 20 keep yourself in dope to smoke and make 400 buck or roll up the whole 28gram and make more money

I would think like this,
Grow weed
Sell to friends/people you know

The below information is what I would do hypothetically.
Step 1: Find the drug you're gonna deal, if you do any more than one, you're gonna have a bad time. Unless you do something like steroids. Steroids are great because they are super easy to get, the clientele is upper class. If you deal with recs, you're gonna have to deal with addicts, and way more police. Cops dont give a single shit about steroids, most cops use them anyway.
Step 2: Find your supplier, and sell it +25%
Step 3: Make sure you have no competition, bad for business, and can cause you trouble
Step 4: Go to the gym
Step 5: Find a way to spread the word about your gear at the gym. Be creative
Step 6: Sell to the gym bros
Step 7: Rake in the dough.

Get a real job faggot. That's a niggers job. Enjoy never contributing to society faggot.

What? Are you implying that there is a way to climb out of the lower class in a free market? This is truly a most heinous implication. GTFO Pinochet.

Grow shrooms make bank.

Bitchass faggot. Literally every immigrant that comes to America gets out of the lower class. You telling me a non English speaker can succeed here but you can't? Lazy drug addicted nigger is what you are.

WAT. But muh system of priveliges!?!?!?!

Haha LAST SELFIE XDDDDDDD

How old are you like 12? Fuck outta here with that manchild syndrome faggot. Enjoy your chicken tendies kid.

Settle down autismo. You'll be okay.

cook meth

Don't be a degenerate faggot. Get a good job, or get a degree to get a good job. Either that or sell your boipucci.

I concur steroids are the way to go, though given how easy they are to buy from the "research chemical" firms im not sure how lucrative it would be day to day. I would look at ti as a steady side gig

An hero

I'll tell you what an old smuggler told me.

Crime does pay. It actually pays pretty damned good somtimes, I bought two airplanes with crime. It's the retirement pkan that sucks

Told me this while doing a 30 year turn in Club Fed

Whoah whoah whoah, research chem companies sell legit gear? I knew they had MENT and PCT shit, but it sounds like your implying you can get better shit. Can you?