The Beatles never released an innovative piece of music and spent their entire career ripping off other acts and making...

The Beatles never released an innovative piece of music and spent their entire career ripping off other acts and making their music accessible for the average Joe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usNsCeOV4GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELET

Still the greatest band of all time.

the issue i have with the beatles is that they were uneducated chavs who suckered the world into thinking they were geniuses.

Prove it

You're not wrong

THIS!

This

Unironically this

This

and?

These

Hating the Beatles is such a ridiculous conversational and cultural handicap to give yourself. Like "I'm going to specialize in this thing and hone my expertise in it, but I'm also going to cultivate a glaring blind spot that will severely impede my ability to share my expertise with others."

You're a fucking retard.

I don't hate the Beatles, I just don't care about them and don't particularly like their music.

You're like a basketball nerd whose only opinion on the 80's Bulls is "fuck the 80's Bulls"

*90s Bulls

not even that talented of a group tbqh
compare to pink floyd for instance
everyone in floyd is literally better than the counterpart of the beatles
plus you get interesting music from pink floyd unlike with the beatles
pink floyd isn't even necessarily the "greatest band" either but they are objectively superior in every metric

you'll beatles cultists just fell for the marketing mystique and meme mantras
it's time to wake up

Beatles haters are contrarian plebs. Literally one of greatest bands ever and one of the most culturally significant acts of the 20th century, and the poor losers can't even comprehend that something can be "mainstream" and good at the same time.

They wrote generic pop songs whilst better artists were actually creating interesting music.

Name a better song than 'day in the life'.

Who are some of these "better artists," if you don't mind me asking?

this but unironically

And also the sun came up today

>those drum fills
Ringo gets a lot of undeserved hate. While not a virtuoso, the dude could lay down interesting rhythms with ease.

Paul McCartney
Wings
The Fireman

The Rolling Stones
The Who
Jimi Hendrix Experience
The Velvet Underground
The Kinks
Pink Floyd
The Beach Boys
Nico
Its fucking endless

Bet you've never seen the music video:
youtube.com/watch?v=usNsCeOV4GM

>The Rolling Stones

stopped reading there. The most plebeian popular 60s/70s band.

The Beatles literally influenced every single one of those bands, except maybe the Velvets. >Without Revolver's innovative studio effects, Pink Floyd wouldn't exist.
>Without Sgt. Pepper, Tommy or any other "rock opera" wouldn't exist.
>Brian Wilson decided to make Pet Sounds after being moved to tears by Rubber Soul.
>The Kinks can thank the Beatles for the "British Invasion," which led to most of their popularity.
>Hendrix can thank the Beatles for introducing psychedelia to popular music.

>It's fucking endless
aka
>I want to pretend I could name more, but I'm out of ideas

wew

Because they actually produced rhythmic and interesting rock music, unlike the sterilized European pop of the Beatles?

>Without Sgt. Pepper, Tommy or any other "rock opera" wouldn't exist.
Hahahaha
>Hendrix can thank the Beatles for introducing psychedelia to popular music.
You're ignorant as fuck.

Also, the Beatles would have went nowhere without copying the Beach Boys.

What an awful opinion

Don't forget the plastic ono band lol

Enjoy your stale childlike melodies

Enjoy your lusty negro rhythms

says the dude who likes the rolling stones, aka 4/4 the band

stop embarrassing yourself, m8.

>Beatlesfag calls the Stones the most plebeian '60s band
really boggles the noggin

Unironically this

Popularity has nothing to do with it. The Beatles made more complex music than the rolling stones.

This is the current state of this board.

kys
I mean it
The Beatles were a shit band on the same level as the fucking Monkees, except worse because they literally have a fucking pun name

lol you have anger issues. It must hurt so much knowing that The Beatles are literally the most popular artists in music ever.

>stale childlike melodies

I usually don't like calling people this, but you are 100% pleb.

Have you actually read Piero's writing on The Beatles? You probably haven't, instead just assuming it's bullshit because a non-mainstream opinion of your oh so precious 'Fab Four' couldn't POSSIBLY be worthy of merit. If you had any critical faculties rattling around in your empty skulls at all you would have realised independently long ago that the Beatles really were nothing more than a glorified pop group with some '''''''''innovative''''''''''' wrapping on the later albums to make them seem interesting.

holy shit it just gets better

I'm dying

new pasta

copied to clipboard ty senpai

Dude, just stop embarrassing yourself

See? Fucking drones, all of you. One day soothe music criticism community will have a mass epiphany regarding this insipid boy band and traditionalist ostriches like you will be left in the past clutching desperately to your copies of Please Please Me, but it won't matter how much you cry, because those of us that are able to truly appreciate the beauty that musicians can create will have moved on to greater things. Face it, you like the Beatles not because they made worthwhile art, but simply because of the name. "Oh, The Beatles, The Beatles!' You fawn over a quartet of talentless scousers because you've been brainwashed to love them the same way you no doubt love Coca-Cola and MacDonald's. This is supposed to be a music discussion board, and yet hear you are, blindly defending your Sacred Capitalistic Cows. You don't really care about music, you're too stupid to care about anything. Fuck The Beatles

thanks for the great pasta

this

nice broskie

ayy lmao

I'm losing my shit

THE

The best thing about contrarian plebs is that none of them realize they have been herded into a repackaged, deluxe edition contrarianism box set which isn't counterculture at all. It's literally an IRL containment board.

You're an idiot and a sheep that's been tricked into thinking "conformity is the real punk' fi you believe that

>irl containment board
How autistic are you?

What a sloppy post. Maybe you should lurk a little more before participating.

“When they made Sgt. Pepper in 67, we were in the same studio making our first record, and I remember when it came out and listening to the whole thing and just sitting there with my mouth hanging open going “Wow this is so complete and accomplished" and whatever but it was also more than that. It had a ton of ideas and a ton narrative in it, and I feel more than any other record it was the record that gave me, and my generation permission to branch out and do whatever we wanted. If they can do it, we can do it. It changed everything.”

-roger waters

Ok cmon man

that's nice
piper went on to btfo sgt. pepper with no survivors