Faces of Sup Forums thread

Faces of Sup Forums thread

Hopefully my face is good enough for Dakota's farts

If you eat healthy you might look pretty good bro

You have a nice hair dude.

If you put some effort you could be a total fuckboi

Can u tell I ran out of antidepressants?

Let me swallow your sadboi cum

yeah timestamp

I would but I ran out of cum yesterday and now all that comes out is clear liquid and that sound it makes when a person plays a trombone from top note to bottom note.

hey whats up guys its Trump here

Rate me faggots

I wanna suck your weeaboo dick

i dont watch anime i just have the cute hair

Is it hard being a disappointment?

i wouldnt know user

Rate

Can i get an honest rate?

Slayer trap?

Are you fucking Dross Rotzank?? Either way, 7/10.

You're a 10/10 to someone bud.

Personally, nah, but I'm a guy, so, you probs don't give a fuck.

Kek

GIRRRLLLL, 9/10 JUST NEED THAT HIGHLIGHT

Bitch stfu it's 10/10

Rate? (Old pics, originals were deleted)

Thanks guys

Advice? I wanna fuck as many girls as i can before i graduate and go to infantry.

I hope you have a blessed and joyous day today

>May christ's love be with you

SHASHASHA SHAGGY?!!

Are you really a person that's on Sup Forums right now? Especially the random board... I would think you would hate this place.

No its not, reverse image search the pics you tard.

Shit there we go

Fuck shit

Me

U too drunk for this or what? I don't even care I hope she sees it and feels awesome that some Sup Forumstards thinks she's good looking

Hello. How's being alive?

Play any brass, piano? Or just strings? I play a trumpet, poorly.

Mostly just sting intruments, including piano, but i can play the clarinet moderately.

For some reason I've always been garbage at woodwinds. Never really tried strings or piano too much. I definitely don't have the coordination for piano... Too many keys.

I'm only decent on brass. Trombones and tubas are the most fun even though I bought a trumpet.

>my face

>also mfw I first came to Sup Forums, posting your own face here usually had dire consequenses

I don't ever remember Sup Forums being /that/ caustic to randos

Yea I'm a fat ass I know

10/10 would talk to about sunglasses

Strings are probably the easiest honestly they're basically all the same thing.

I have no idea where to start with brass.

Anyone could pick up a guitar and pluck a string of hit a key on a piano, but knowing how to blow a note into a tuba I got no clue. or how to even change pitch, nah fuck that I'm out.

Yea I was traveling and needed cheap sunglasses so it was either aviator douche or spring break douche, I have sensitive eyes

It's kind of the same as how you think of strings instruments. Playing a trumpet is the art of making high intensity fart noises and fingering harder than an average prom night. Anyway, once I got familiar with a trumpet playing other brass instruments was a lot easier... Except the sax. I suck at sax.

you're at a restaurant, faggot. get off your phone and talk to your friend

I have transition lenses that are scratched to hell because I don't care that I look like a turbo-autist and my eyes are fucked. (Retinal damage from methanol and people would shine lasers into my eyes in high school)

holy shit. that's his boyfriend. AND WHO THE FUCK ORDERS MILK AS THEIR DRINK?

That's actually my dad, and I waited like an hour for pancakes had to kill time somehow

Orange juice actually

I was kidding. I browse Sup Forums while I have whores over from tinder kek. still get laid too

roast me

I always wanted to try tinder, is it all that great?

Just lose the facial hair it's not thick enough to look presentable besides that I'm sure women like you

You a discount johnny depp lookin ass nigga
You a uber cab for cutie lookin ass nigga
you a jim burton lookin ass nigga

I love jim burtons movies he always like to include dobby jepp

yeah the girls know it's just fuck & leave. very convenient. put your height and your cock length in your bio. that's it. then post sporty pictures. watch the matches flow in. also don't like every single person. the system will give you a higher tinder elo (yes, this is real) and you will be seen by more women because you seem authentic.

tinder has a big problem with fake accounts and bots. anyways, I only told you all this because tinder is useless if you don't understand how to use it. also don't bother chatting up bitches. ask them to chill within the first 5-6 messages. make a catch opener. I'll post more tips if you are interested

>high intensity fart noises

You make it sound so elegant. I guess all musicians need finger well too. We truly are master lovers.

Just kidding I'm definitely a bitch.

Thanks? Maybe? Hah, uh, I'm like the worst at sex. More likely to have anxiety than fun.

I would fuck you so savagely I would make you convulse, but very pretty indeed

lol nice backpack

me really high when i was like 14/15

You look like you have a nice ass I would pound it like a sledgehammer until you came at least 3 times but look like wife material

You say the sweetest words user ;)

Sure I'd like to hear more about it, I travel a lot so I wouldn't mind "meeting" some fine women

It contains my bong lol, I'm a dickhead don't be fooled

Why thank you I'm only a gentleman

Why am I so lonely Sup Forums... also guess my age

probably because you pose like a faggot

right

YOU SOUND SUPER FUN.

Smoking out the car at 5 am lol have to stop before anyone wakes up and looks

Literally such a white girl stoner
I just take selfies and laugh a lot
And play Overwatch, bc performance enhancing durgs

I'm typical white trash stoner... Get lit asf and wrench on Cars, or do art stuff.

post that snapchat username

Dont even browse much anymore
>Had to screenshot bc selfie cam too high res

weed is great, smoke everyday as the great snoop advises

I'm just white trash in general tbh, a duck pouty piece of shit but I cook a mean meal and suck a mean dick :P

Was looking for my lighter for like 60 sec. It was in my hand. #pro

What's your stoner anthem of choice man? V. Important question.

there are no girls on the internet... what the fuck is this bait all about...

OH LOOK ITS ME PIC VERI RELATED BOIS

I like your nose, lips, eyes, and tasteful amount of facial hair
I want to kiss you

>Facial hair
I forgot to shave, wasnt on purpose

zz

I still dont get this pic, like the fuck, how would this be taken irl, look at the angle, the mirror, the height of phone, makes no sense

actually decent. 7.5/10

are you sucking a dick on the right ?

wtf are u saying about my selfies u cuck?

No timestamps huh?

Damn girl dem boobies tho