You could start by sobering up before typing, and by posting something funny

reported

>"political commentary"

God I hope this one was real

Fuck you

Fuck you, queer

Lost at thread title

My sides. My fucking sides.

Does anyone have the original version of this? I need it for the "I can't see a difference" joke with this guy I know.

this is the original version

It's obviously fake, but still funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=9HRepMvGnxo

fuck u

youtube.com/watch?v=11qHsqzXJJI

fk u

I was in this thread

Lost half way through op

yyhrigtujg

wtf, close some tabs...

i wanted to laugh, i really did.

that is stovediculous

this shit again

is there anything that stinks more of reddit than current ylyl threads

Cannon ball

these arent funny... just annoying af

boii

LOL.

i swear there are nothing but autistic kids on here now

fuck youu

Worst ylyl ever.... yall seriously need to kill yourselves.

Oh please more like this, im in fucking tears

>filename
>phone posted
>shitty nigger facebook meme

Ultra-newfag detected.

is that real

fuck you all

youtu.be/Q-r29uafA7c

ya know i didnt think ide ever lose to shit like this but that last line caught me off guard

This is quite intelligent, the advritiser knows his audience

kekt and chekt

youtu.be/nfmL_Y5qRkc
If you don't laugh. You win this thread's YLYL.

:l

Fuck you

Fuck i lost

kek

You know what you fat fucking loser, I'm tired of your shit. Day in and day out wasting space in your moms basement, your face and fat fucking neckbeard covered in Cheetos crumbs, the floor littered by empty Mt Dew bottles your mom stopped picking up long ago because she has given up on you. The dark room only partially lit up by the computer and monitor casting your fat shadow against the back wall, you load up Sup Forums giggling to yourself making your fat hairy neckbeard jiggle, dropping Cheetos crumbs all over yourself and the floor which you promptly pick off your shirt put into your greasy face. you know exactly what you are going to do to "troll" other users again its the only form of enertainment you know, You find a ylyl thread and load up your epic banana pic, laughing harder now making your man tits bounce around pushing the limits of your computer chairs weight limits, and start to fill out the captcha. No I take that back you dont fill out the captcha because you are on this site so much you paid to not fill out the captcha because it was to much work, and as you post your obviously not fucking funny banana meme you sit there and wait for "it" and you know exactly what "it" I am talking about, don't you. The only fucking response to your shitty fucking meme "i really, really like this pic" by another fellow neckbearded basement dwelling faggot contributing to the cancer. Well I have had enough, but I dont want you to leave I want you to go fucking kill yourself and stream it, I want to watch the life fade from your eyes so I can actually lose to this ylyl.