Worst race thread?

Worst race thread?

China: sorry North Korea, I cannot trade with you today you have to take your 12 ships of coal back.
North Korea :But why China!! We need you to survive! What has changed about our relationship!? I thought we had a deal?
China: I just had a meeting with the American president. I saw him shoot 60 tomahawk missles at Syria, then come back to the table with me and eat chocolate cake like nothing happened. This guy is not like the last one, he dose not play games. By the way we are also going to systematically cut off more trade if you dont act right. Also you have dozens of America war ships headed your way, many with nuclear weapons. Good luck.
North Korea:..... I understand.

Why is my clit 9 inches

I fuck horses

Definitely blacks they smell

Fucking wops

Dubz rn

Why do i feel like op is a dirty kike

100 yard dash.

OP, why does my pussy smell like goat milk

whites...

Mlp is a good show but bronies need to be exterminated do to the distinct odor they produce..a mix of cum and doritos is a good description

here is a higher quality version of op's picture

I saw a vid once this nigger had yellow cum so niggers are the worst race

dubs

More dubs

Chinese people still shit in the street

This is now a rape story thread go

Go on YouTube and watch this anons. You will have an actual look at what the Chinese are dealing with in Africa trying to invest in the area

"Invest"

Cum on my toe dad

Ass fuck me in hell

kebabs, literally and figuratively raping europe.

Also claiming to be a religion of peace when they spend five times a day praying for the death of non believers

Kek. The Chinese guy they follow in the movie is the most frustrated guy ever. I can't beleive he keeps his cool with the literal autism he has to deal with all day every day

Sounds like /b

>Worst race
the oompa loompas

Dem wytii crakaz wif dem skinneh ayss ibrowz dawg

Egg and spoon

That fucking kid looks like Sloth.

Negroids. By a country mile.
A disturbing creature that has no brains, ugly in appearance and shows an observable propensity towards stupidity and aggression.
Nothing is more abhorrent and disgusting to look at than the negroid.

Kek. Pretty much

I've never been so far as want to do look more like

Like a tactical nuclear strike, my dude.

I don't get the hate Chinese gets. Especially after their glorious effort in Africa. As a people they're based as water.

Agreed good sir