So this chick I met on Tinder just asked me to meet her at a club to dance by sending this picture...

So this chick I met on Tinder just asked me to meet her at a club to dance by sending this picture, which is what she's currently wearing, but I'm a skinny white guy, so I can't dance well at all....should I go?

If you have to ask, you're probably too much of a faggot to score anyway

YOU can't dance and happen to be a skinny white guy, don't put that shit on other people.
but of course you should go, nobody busts windmills in a club you spacker.

What a lackluster face. Fuck it dude, all that work isn't worth it.

Just having sex for the sake of having sex isn't particularly worth it either, but I'll let that opinion slide for now

GOD DAMMIT OP!

Man up, get some chink pussy. Dress good, smell good, shave. Bust your ass on the dance floor

She is just looking for some beta faggot to hold that purse all night. Just sit at home and jerk off like you always do.

Well, thatnks for the advice. I'm going there right now.

nobody does that

she's wearing a nice dress. put on something nice, take a shot, and get your ass out the door OP. what's the worst that can happen? you'll end up right where you are now afterwards

This. All this.

Yes you fucking idiot. She asked you to go.

Ok, so a red tie, but I don't know if my suit should be black or dark blue. Help

hell yes
never skip out on an opportunity like this one my friend

no loss if you do

Just go you fucking looser and play it cool, buy her a drink and talk then smash.

Stop being a fag... Man up by telling her you can't dance, but if she really wants you to, she'll have to be your guide and teach. If she's okay with you not dancing, just buy her a few drinks, make laugh, talk, and if you play your cards right, you can lick some Asian fish.

/thread

fuck outta here

Don't wear a fucking tie you nitwit. Wear a white shirt with the top two buttons open, and the blue suit. Dress shoes (with dark blue suit wear black, brown if it's mid blue).

Talk about smash? The TV show?

>dark blue and red

What are you a fucking idiot just wear black and red you rhythm-fucked slob of a misshapen dick

run out and find the exact dress she is wearing and show up in that. guaranteed punani

Black suit. White shirt. Red tie.
How fucking hard is that, OP?
I've got zero game, and I can figure that out.

Because she looks like this and in an awkward skinny guy.
I did put on the black suit though

she's wearing jeans and a tank top. How is a black suit appropriate? Think with your big head not your little one.

I do not want to talk about the show smash I dont think it will appro...

That's an old pic, she's in the red dress right now

>>Black suit. White shirt. Red tie.
>>I've got zero game, and I can figure that out.

yeah no shit

Go, no one dances well.

Asians can't dance, either

>all that work isn't worth it.

All that work being going out to a club and having some fun? Your life sure sounds enjoyable you shut-in cunt.

yeah she's an average looking asian, stop being a slurglord and calm the fuck down. Making her into something she's not aint gonna help you pull her.