vocaroo.com/i/s0FVxLCJout4
vocaroo.com/i/s1LgEQiwAkVy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

That's nice, user. Really comfy.

Thanks user

You sound nice.

thx user.

Hey guys. Here's me singing My kind of Woman by Mac Demarco.

vocaroo.com/i/s171pgXIYfzF

>vocaroo.com/i/s171pgXIYfzF
omg is this really you? you've got a wonderful voice

Yeah, that's me. I'll sing anything. Send me songs to sing :D
>vocaroo.com/i/s1HtLh64iK2p
one two three four five six seven

>she likes my counting

;__;

I love counting, it's the sound of a trained musician :) I also loved the composition though, it really is lovely

for sure, coming right up :)

I listened to it twice so I'm sorry this kind of sucks vocaroo.com/i/s1TbuSZLt2ex

>vocaroo.com/i/s1TbuSZLt2ex

your voice is so nice ;_; i'll do a request since you did mine :)

can you play acts of man by midlake?

also, do you have skyperino ?

i totes do. at the risk of anyone adding me, i'm thatcrazypiper

and i'll get on learing it ":D

love in a Sup Forums thread

saw it happen once before, rip strawbery jam

hey joey

that was really nice user. :)

vocaroo.com/i/s0rprKOKskEF

B-be nice plz

vocaroo.com/i/s0LsxHE9wKaF

vocaroo.com/i/s0HXJD8qNCgE

be gentle pls

Here's a song I wrote, please tell me what you think
vocaroo.com/i/s1q47zGtPLtd

wtf is wrong with you

HAHAHAHA

vocaroo.com/i/s0ec0s99hwmq

I can't play any instruments (to any reasonable degree of listen-ability)
And I couldn't find a pure acoustic version of the song so I just sang to the original.
Not that I'm that good of a singer either.
But I wanted to contribute.

I like it. Pretty simple but with some real production behind it I could see myself listening to this on my own time now & then.
Intriguing.
Not sure what to think of it.
A little cliche but it made me think anyways

vocaroo.com/i/s02idhhrKcB2
rate my song

pretty good. The guitar is pretty basic but the vocal melody keeps it interesting

This is dope op

This is good. You on SoundCloud/Bandcamp?

I enjoyed it. I wish more of it was of those harmonies and reverbed effects. The quietness of the vocals also adds to the dreaminess. Nice job

vocaroo.com/i/s1PxdJozvoRt

Enjoy mis amigos.

Thanks. And all those reverbed out things were something I wanted to push to the from a bit. It's reverbed out vocals that I messed around with using delay as I sung.
thanks, and yeah
soundcloud.com/auk-osprey

vocaroo.com/i/s0UBkX90FfHk

first time doing this. i was following along the tab so i messed a few times but heres an alex g cover. heaphone users beware

I make these when I'm feeling manic and autistic

vocaroo.com/i/s0jYXfYR4lBQ

Request anything from this or even the xmas section on this site
aure.com/music/beach_boys/

Or any beach boys or beatles song where there are instructional youtube vids that demonstrate each vocal part individually

vocaroo.com/i/s07f67cYSpBP

u inspired me to do my own user :3

Here's a song I just wrote/recorded 30 seconds ago for this thread. The lyrics are dumb, but I put literally no thought into them. I only care about the tune.

vocaroo.com/i/s0FQzDlb0oIX

alan pollacks site is your friend
guessing she can hurt you, bud :)

You're referring to the song-by-song analysis of every Beatles song I'm guessing? This is really cool! Thanks user

There wouldn't happen to be any transcriptions, would there? I need them because my ears aren't great at picking up harmonies, but I can read music.

Op are you on soundcloud

vocaroo.com/i/s0jVYWWU4Upr

one of my favorite Ween songs, let me know what you guys think!

>vocaroo.com/i/s07f67cYSpBP
nice job user!

vocaroo.com/i/s1dpkif3kNsP

nah, but my band is on bandcamp. we're about to release a new demo under a new name tho.

i can give the link if you want it.

Yeah

As a douchebag I'd say transcribe/TAB on your own based on his basic analyses (or even just based on ear, then fact check with him), because that's what helped me a lot

Start with like, Please Please Me and A Hard Day's Night and work your way up. Ear training is paramount to the development of skill as a musician.

But if you just want to play that shit, Youtube is your best friend. Beatles get dissected to shit on there

vocaroo.com/i/s1qe2nsXALKD
a cover of Sufjan Stevens - No Shade in the Shadow of the Cross
recorded in the kitchen at my grandmother's place.

People underrate ween as songwriters cuz of the density of dick jokes, but they're really good.
Your voice is really pleasant and emotive without being too precious and faggy. Balanced. I'm jealous.

kek'd
I practice vocal harmonies the same way

I like these threads over bandcamp/sc circlejerk because you get people just doing karaoke like this. Ty for posting. What's the song?

I don't know if i'm trying too hard with this post.
Here's my song I wrote. I can't tell production is incoherent. It seems like that to me.

vocaroo.com/i/s15jR3YjUuS8

Well I can hear two part harmonies pretty easy. Three sometimes works too, but my ear can get mixed up deciding which voice moved to which note in the next chord. Like I can figure out which notes are being sung in the chord (as long as it's not very complex) but can't figure out which voice is singing which. I guess it doesn't matter much if I'm the one singing all the parts, but it still bugs me.

Thanks for being appreciative mate :)

The song is Grown Ocean by Fleet Foxes

I'll do another song while I'm at it.
vocaroo.com/i/s0yeXiQnG4XE

btw I just listened to yours, and I really enjoyed that. I feel like it would be even better with proper production.
But even it its current state its quite enjoyable and heart felt.

I agree, Ween definitely have a unwarranted bad rep with some people because on first impression they're just making dumb noise. but there's a lot to absorb from them if you pursue it. and they are great songwriters. i think they probably knew their popularity would be so polarizing though.

also, thanks for the comments! It means a lot to hear someone call my voice "balanced." I spend more time than anybody else knows trying to improve it..... i'm just as envious of your voice and even more-so your guitar playing ability. very well performed and very soothing song. i wish i could get my songs to that level of completion.

working on a track called Done
vocaroo.com/i/s08wYMRPH5on

I've spent a lot of time resenting FF for being P4k-core but I really liked what you posted, so I guess I have to eat my words now. Thanks for that.

Thanks. I practice mostly by autistically looping the same idea ad nauseam. It's taken me a long time to get to the point where I liked my voice, so you keep going too.

sounds like I'm in a submarine in the Cold War. I really like those lower female vocals. Reminds me of Bjork.

i was screwing around with crazy train earlier today, trying to be quiet cause its late and my dumb neighbors can hear me probably

vocaroo.com/i/s07MgVquc2B0

new guy entering thread
vocaroo.com/i/s08Qx6FpGbMy
song i'm working on g

i thought you wrote the song and i was amazed but then i realised it was a cover. good cover tho

>vocaroo.com/i/s0yeXiQnG4XE
nice bjork

i ain't joey, son

This fucking song has been stuck in my head for a week now.

vocaroo.com/i/s0FVxLCJout4

Vocal cover of Here, There and Everywhere. Trying to practice singing on key and not being pitch deaf. I think I need to drop it a bit lower still, or sing the high bits as falsetto.
vocaroo.com/i/s1LgEQiwAkVy