noriginal.bandcamp.com
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
sierra811.bandcamp.com/album/jeremiah-33-3
sierra811.bandcamp.com/album/cosmic-angels-coyote-double-single
midwesternbassmachine.bandcamp.com/album/ep-iii
sparenoexpanse.bandcamp.com/album/through
curacy.bandcamp.com
weptmusic.bandcamp.com/
sequentialcircuits9.bandcamp.com/album/love-yourself-justin-bieber-summer-party-mix-16
jackmorganmusic.bandcamp.com/album/the-15th
jackmorganmusic.bandcamp.com/album/helsabot
anajunno.bandcamp.com/releases
wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
rateyourmusic.com/artist/watterson
highsunn.bandcamp.com/album/hopeless-romantic-ep
nirgal.bandcamp.com/
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/windowlistener-with-shum
windowlistener.bandcamp.com
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/serendipity
bluehole.bandcamp.com
youtu.be/BLWdBuLIXqw
noiseblackcat.bandcamp.com/album/black-cat-see-through-buildings-split
hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/presents-dj-hypermancer-s-the-reply-continuous-mix-ep
wyndwood.bandcamp.com/
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com
tearsofchronus.bandcamp.com/track/power-of-the-mind
theindividuals-band.bandcamp.com/releases
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
helenkellerexperience.bandcamp.com/
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
111h111.bandcamp.com/
danielgillett.bandcamp.com/album/paragram
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

musix to ignore ur gf to

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/melancholic music
>when prozac no longer helps
>each release its different, from dsbm and depressive rock to dark ambient and piano based shit

sierra811.bandcamp.com/album/jeremiah-33-3
>instrumental boom bap
>some glitch hop and Wonky
>dreamy and chill

sierra811.bandcamp.com/album/cosmic-angels-coyote-double-single
>two singles
>first is some dark psychedelic hip hop
>second is more relaxed and ambiental

Www.tarzandragon.bandcamp.com

>you k ow by now

midwesternbassmachine.bandcamp.com/album/ep-iii

>new ep
>sad
>synthy singer-songwriter
>dream pop

Curacy - Through

sparenoexpanse.bandcamp.com/album/through

>ambient
>dynamic, bright, detailed songs
>my 1st album, re-released on SNE on tape with bonus tracks

free download here: curacy.bandcamp.com

weptmusic.bandcamp.com/

emo, twinkle, dream pop

sequentialcircuits9.bandcamp.com/album/love-yourself-justin-bieber-summer-party-mix-16

made this mix last year when purpose came out

had a lot of fun putting it together
my artisr friend natalie krim drew the album artwork

jackmorganmusic.bandcamp.com/album/the-15th
jackmorganmusic.bandcamp.com/album/helsabot

New material out today (top link)
>Noise
>Microsound
>Glitch
>Experimental
I'm working with some new software now and have been listening to some more minimal stuff lately, hopefully that comes across in the new music.
Any feedback is appreciated, good or bad, it'd be really helpful

really nice stuff, very comfy. I like your album art too, it really fits the swirly nature of the music

this stuff sure is interesting. awesome quality on the vocal recording and nice work with the reverb on it. I feel like you're at your best with the straightforward, minimal tracks like 1 & 5. although I LOVE all the weird drum machine kinda percussion in the middle tracks and the quirky compositions.

anajunno.bandcamp.com/releases
>dream pop
>indie
>noisey

Threads dyin too fast

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze with a 90s emo twist and loads of other influences
>songs about loss and abuse
>ffo: my bloody valentine, sore eyelids, kairon; irse!
>free as fuck so give it a download

So grateful for all the feedback I've received. Dropping this off and I'll check back to return feedback and check out new people in the morning.

PS: I'm on rateyourmusic now, so if you listen to the whole album, I'd love if you rated it.

rateyourmusic.com/artist/watterson

xoxo

I'll say right now that the first song's lyrics are so atrocious I almost didn't want to continue. For one, rhyming "set" with "all set," but also the repetition of night, stuff like "the girl is cute," it's just sooo cringey for singer songwriter stuff. Doesn't help that the music itself was pretty monotone.

On second thought, after listening to track 2, I just think this isn't for me. Too...I dunno, I can't relate to the problems enough? Singing about blogs who won't take you? I mean...alright. To each their own. Sorry for this shitty critique, it probably just looks like I'm hating to hate. As feedback, I'd recommend being a little vaguer in your lyrics to make them more relatable and less off-putting, and maybe have your songs build on each other and certain emotions more.

Oh yeah, already gave feedback on this, oops. Yeah, same as before, very This Town Needs Guns-ish, fun math pop.

Rec'n:

highly rec these two

highsunn.bandcamp.com/album/hopeless-romantic-ep

new ep, "hopeless romantic" out now dream pop
>indie pop
>bummer pop

really love
all recommending
salmonsalon.bandcamp.com
>lofi electronic

nirgal.bandcamp.com/
>harsh noise
>blackened noise
>harsh noise wall

This is really good, very different from the kind of noise stuff I usually listen to because of how minimal it is but I love it. You manage to create a great atmosphere while staying minimal as fuck which I like quite a bit
recs

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/windowlistener-with-shum

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

>experimental electronic
>noise

kinda working on a new release, but progress isn't quick

>musix to ignore ur gf to
But what if she likes it too?

Wow that's some pretty incredible production on this one. The really sparse feel from all the reverb is great.

Reccs

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>ambient synthpop

I'm working on a little new stuff. Some of it will be trickling out in demo form in a few places. And here's my latest, which I unfortunately got more caught up in applying theory rather than creativity to:

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/serendipity

i'm good shit. i'm pretty partial to your first track though, your voice sounds really nice on that smooth beat.

really tight, well-groomed sound. i don't know where the psychedelic influence comes from (the production is pretty squeaky-clean) but it all sounds well put-together.

interesting critique. i can understand where the lyrics might be cringey to some, but to me, being personal is what makes the song's emotions more real, if that makes any sense. i guess we can chalk that up to differing tastes though.

anyway, good stuff on the ep. i do wish the guitars were a bit more upfront though, i'm big on having a "wall of sound" when it comes to shoegazey stuff.

really feeling these jangly lo-fi summer vibes. keep it up.

The new album is called Neon Clouds btw, I don't have a date for it but it'll be out during this summer. So soon.

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>I Sing Now
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To

My brother made me a music video! Watch it here: youtu.be/BLWdBuLIXqw

The boi, album when
I swear to god this time, it'll be this week

I listened to this last night, it's great for what it is, but it's just not my cup of tea. Keep it up though.

Spicy

hows your self-destructive lifestyle? getting better?

yee

noiseblackcat.bandcamp.com/album/black-cat-see-through-buildings-split

>noise
>drone
>ambient

Just released this split with See Through Buildings and i have a split with Ritual Chair coming up

TOP RECS

hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/presents-dj-hypermancer-s-the-reply-continuous-mix-ep
>s p a c e t e c h n o

wyndwood.bandcamp.com/

>Acoustic
>Bedroom
>Emo

apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com

This isn't usually my thing, but it's definitely chill enough where it's pleasant to listen to in the background, but the rhythms occasionally pull you back into it for a moment, which creates a cool effect. Not sure if that's what you were going for but it works regardless.

Hey thanks for the kind words
I checked out a couple sections from your album and I'm really impressed, some intense shit going on there. There's a moment in the 3rd track about halfway through that I absolutely love with the drones and noise that ping pongs between your ears, great stuff.

Not too much to really say on this one other than that it sounds like a really long version of that noisy interlude between Pigswill and Descent Into the Inferno on Nail, which is definitely a good thing

This is some good shit, mind if I ask what kind of techniques you're using here?

well its all live hardware run through a multi track recorder for my side

>I checked out a couple sections from your album and I'm really impressed, some intense shit going on there. There's a moment in the 3rd track about halfway through that I absolutely love with the drones and noise that ping pongs between your ears, great stuff.
thanks man. I'm working on a new album that I hope will be even more intense than that one but it's some pretty slow going so far

Yeah, I knew it'd come off real harsh, I just had a lot written and didn't want to not post anything. Seems like a ton of other people are liking it, so it might just not be my thing...at all...heh. Keep at it though, funny you say that about the guitars though, don't know what was more up front than they were

Sup dudes, been a while. I've got a new album in the works which returns to the storyline which my previous albums Leviathan and Trinity are a part of, it's gonna be a trip. Until then, here's a single from the new album:

tearsofchronus.bandcamp.com/track/power-of-the-mind

>neo-folk
>dreary but hopeful

Reccing some of my faves:
(I love you guys so fucking much)
Will listen to those I don't recognize shortly. Until then, thanks for having me, and as always, stay gloomy.

>noriginal.bandcamp.com
it's a fair game but you blame it on the lag

lol fucking sick line, reminded me of 2001 playing Starcraft

Check out my band's first single! We got merch and are set to open for Badfish next month! Feeling like we're on the comeup!

>alt rock
>power trio

theindividuals-band.bandcamp.com/releases

I always see this being posted and I cant recommend it more! It fucking bumps!

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise
>FFO Death Grips, Techno Animal, Merzbow, Whitehouse, Suicide, Clipping, etc...
>It's under 6 minutes, give it a listen

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

RECS

bump

helenkellerexperience.bandcamp.com/

>Disability punk

I hope you all fuckers put your albums on RYM too, I cba to put them all myself

Nishiki Prestige is the most underrated Lovecrypt

Nishiki is a really cool dude

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Recs:

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Concerned Listener, Concerned Artist
>Ambient, Drone, Field Recordings, Glitch, Instrumental, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Minimal, Modern Classical, Mono No Aware, Orchestral.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Label Bandcamp:
triteicrecords.bandcamp.com

Proud Supporter:

>Carry
amazing. love all the elements. love the panned stabbing drones and the way they swell in and out. love the quiet feedback harmonics in the background. love the clattering percussive stuff. love the swelling bassy drones.
>Koi Pond Room
the background sure is beautiful and eerie. interesting concept.
>Replica
very subtle but still extremely intriguing. the composition is quite perfect. I'm rarely this much into extremely minimal ambient.
>Film
well this starts off perfectly juxtaposed to Replica. it's an incredibly beautiful soundscape you create with all these instruments and elements, especially after the 4-minute mark. not sure if I like the repeated vocal melody.

111h111.bandcamp.com/

>chill
>beats

danielgillett.bandcamp.com/album/paragram

>progressive rock
>psychedelic rock
>experimental