Me telling my family the holocaust is fake

Me telling my family the holocaust is fake
Delivery soon

Other urls found in this thread:

barnesreview.org/simon-wiesenthal-lied-and-admitted-it-says-top-israeli-holocaust-historian/
inconvenienthistory.com/3/3/3159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DO IT PUSSY

god bless

do it or be a fag forever

do it and be a fag forever

be a fag forever and do it

DO EET FAGGIT

sharpie in pooper you queer

i bet you i get trips now, if i do throw in a few slurs

I hope your family revokes you

OBOE

bet you no money that my trips will be wasted

what trips nigger?

Here's how it'll go down; you'll tell your family, they'll be shocked, you'll sperg out all the mental gymnastics you've read on Sup Forums and they'll rightly tell you you're being retarded. You'll make some comment about a gorillion Jews and how Obama is turning the frogs gay then run away crying.

Do it

you fucking won't deliver you pants on head retard, fucking whip-dicked turd mongler.

checked

the same fake like comunie kills

if dubs you have to squint as you deny the holocaust.

OP you fuckmong, it's 9:31 here and mummy says I have to be in bed by 9:30 or I don't get sweets.
So hurry the fuck up you double, perhaps triple, nigger, I want some fucking lollies

I did it but forgot to record, but my grandad told me to go fuck myself. Soz for no proof.

"forgot"
op is a fag and a liar

oy vey, rabbi shlomo, they already know, like those six millions holocaust survivors!

photographic evidence or it never happened fucknuts. I want visible proof of your parents disappointment in you

Why not go the other way?

18 million jews died in the holocaust.

oh and no non jews.

barnesreview.org/simon-wiesenthal-lied-and-admitted-it-says-top-israeli-holocaust-historian/

^ note the article referenced was in the Times of Israel which features very little Judeophobia (Arabs are Semites, most jews are not, the term needs to die so that the correct term can be born

etc.

OP will deliver

>greentext

>be me
>be in thread
>didn't feel the need to greentext since it wouldn't have added anything to the comment
>someone corrects me anyway
Th-th-thanks, Sup Forums

>triggered

inconvenienthistory.com/3/3/3159

Are jews ever not complete hypocrites?

Little bit, yeah

what's your point? That execution gas chambers are designed to prevent lethal gas esacping, but the chambers at Auschwitz were designed to kill as many people as possible at once, so they put a fuckton of gas in there anyway. Humanity wasn't the nazi's strong point

youre projecting and possibly a jew

It just felt like a personal attack, you know? It aggravated my anxiety and PTSD.
Self-diagnosed, but no less valid.

not going to lie im surprised elliot wasnt dated.

he is a jew

well why don't you marry him?

trips of truth hath spoken

tl;dr

fuck i mean i would but..
hes dead
ill fuck his ashes then. itll probably be salty but ehh.

he wasn't dated because of how narcissistic he was and how much of a "hurrdurr i'm a nice guy" person he was. it's thought he had narcissistic personalty disorder.

Do it or you shall be named denis shekelberg for the end of your days

Papa Bless

lost at gay frog

If the jews rule the world, why would it be an insult to call someone a jew?

>zyklon B is cyanhydric acid, slow as fuck death
>dissolves concrete
>wall made out of concrete, not damaged
>wooden door, not damaged
>couldn't smash the door with the strength of 20, 30, 50+ people choking the shit out of their lungs for several minutes