They're really going to do it, aren't they? The absolute madmen

They're really going to do it, aren't they? The absolute madmen.

They'll beat the Chargers.

they're going to beat the steelers in the last game of the year and keep them out of the playoffs

>not even good enough to fail all the way

Yeah, by this point everyone has either given up or become so frustrated that they aren't playing as well as they can

They're only going to get worse

Lions fan here.

Has there been any draft talk yet for the browns? They're not really thinking of taking Watson with the 1st overall are they?

I literally would never stop laughing

Brownsfag here.

Draft talk started heavily at about Week . By all accounts I've heard from beat reporters, those guys are favoring Kizer and Trubisky because of their size and arm strength.

Personally, I don't think either of those guys are worth the number 1 pick. If I had my cake and could eat it too, I'd go Garrett and take either of those 2 that are available with the Philly pick, as that is starting to look better and better with them sliding.

Personally I like Kizer. I think he's got a higher ceiling and he's getting a raw deal with coaching at Notre Dame. Not saying play the kid Day 1, but i like him the most.

Week 8. Stupid fucking phone.

Who cares anyway? Cleveland is where draftees go to die.

Garrett's not even the best DE in his conference, let alone the country.

So you favor Allen?

Allen and/or Barnett. Both are much more all around players and I question Garrett's work ethic. He seems aloof at times on the field. Just sorta disappears until he makes a sack.

>Brownsfag here
I'm so sorry...

>tfw we could have taken Bosa but we got a manlet slot receiver instead
Also I really hope they don't take a QB. Kessler is not the reason the Browns suck.

Kessler isn't a franchise QB though. At best he's a career backup. Which is fine. We need one. But we also need a legitimate franchise guy.

Poor pres, he went from hue program afc north lockdown to not winning a game.

>rest big ben for playoffs
>get fucked out of playoffs

Need a team first. They should aim for a few of the stud defensive players in this draft. Those 2 high picks could give them a great core, especially if they somehow keep collins.

literally this

YEAH funny draft talk usually starts at the beginning of the year for Cleveland

WRONG
The best lineman in NFL history plays here
The best running back of all time played here
The best defensive pair of all time played here
Dixon and minifield
Brian sipe won an MVP here
Kosar was literally our savior and the Otto graham was drafted by Cleveland

cuck

Dude, Kizer went to my high school. That school is in Toledo.

>get drafted near hometown
>everyone gets excited
>has his career ruined by the browns
>get front seat to action by knowing lots of people who know him

That would literally be the greatest.

>Cleveland is where draftees go to die.
>WRONG
>The best lineman in NFL history plays here
What? Anthony Muñoz played at Cincinnati, not Cleveland.
>The best running back of all time played here
Jim Brown was great, but so was Sanders and Payton. Pus, Barry NEVER played for a decent team, and Walter only played for one during the end of his career.
That being said, I have nothing but respect for Jim Brown.
>The best defensive pair of all time played here
LT, and who ever else was in the Giants D, did play at Cleveland a few times. So on this one you're right.

Well, going by this logic, the Browns should take Trubisky because he went to Mentor.

You've won one internet point for going to the same high school as an athlete. Congratulations!

Browns should go BPA with their first round picks before taking a QB. They have too many needs to be cherry picking QBs that don't have a first round grade. That's a luxury they don't have or won't have for a few years.

Dixon and minifield are the two best defensive pair of all time according to some sources
Joe Thomas is without a doubt top 3 lineman of all time