What do you think our lord and savory is dreaming about Sup Forums?

What do you think our lord and savory is dreaming about Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-demands-ride-queen-114140573.html
bipartisanreport.com/2017/04/13/state-dept-makes-disturbing-confirmation-about-voter-machines-in-trump-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's probably dreaming of dropping more bombs to further lift his poll numbers.

>amerifag detected
>instant sage

Does anybody feel like this guy has dementia? Im a care taker, so i work with a lot of old people, and im like 99% sure he has dementia lol

To be real, while his decisions are insane, they're actually working.

What kind of retard are you

Aww did i hit a nerve snow flake? Lmao i use to get mad about the guy, but him and his supporters are hilarious tbh. Go on call me a libtard it makes me el oh el

suck a muslim off

Lemme guess youre in your mid thirties, white, dirty blonde, shit labor job, a lifted truck, owns a gun? Lmao i bet you're hella Christian, what would god say about your bad mouth mr?

ur so good at guessing im all of that

Ya you better simmer down there big boy! Haha

Liberal tears :^)

>Non-American

Opinion discarded

Still mad Hillary lost huh? (:

Gold, golf, and impressionable young models.

You're using the snowflakes term incorrectly.
It is used to describe liberals, and their 275 genders, and 14,000 feelings..

It doesn't really work on conservatives. You just sound confused.

Riding in the queens carriage.

yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-demands-ride-queen-114140573.html

Grabbing pussy

Lol

"Therapy dogs and Play-Doh"

Liberals are absolute children..

Satisfying Putin.

>inb4 spambot

Na that bitch was fucked my dude lol at least she was qualified though amrite? Trump supporters still talking about hilary hahahha fuck you guys crack me up, please continue! Say more pls

BUT... HER EMAILS

Im not a liberal though lol i grew up in a conservative home. Trump is just a fuck nut, you white people are dumb as rocks i swear lol

>lift

God thats my favorite, when they say that.. Its just get my pee pee hard.

Happy dreams about all the dumbasses that was stupid enough to vote for him.

>s-stop m-mentioning Hillarys defeat!!!

lmfao :^)

>t. asshurt Hilldawg

kek

This asshole thinks land can vote.

Hillary +3M more then Trump

We can be knee deep in nuclear fallout and retards would still be using Clinton as an excuse. She lost, get over it and take responsibility for the president you chose.

It's a proven fact that 5m+ illegals voted for Clinton.

Payback is going to be a bitch when the democrats get a president back in the white house.

My favorite part of the election is the concentration on the "coal states" and helping them recover jobs.
Trumps first budget proposal completely eliminates all the jobs and retraining programs these same states rely on to recover.
Bet you silly coalflakes didn't realize YOU were the swamp he plans on draining first, did you?

>doesn't know what the electoral college is

Libturd "Education" everybody lol

bipartisanreport.com/2017/04/13/state-dept-makes-disturbing-confirmation-about-voter-machines-in-trump-states/

>The results of a Freedom of Information Act inquiry by the National Association of Voting Officials has confirmed that voting machines in 5 swing states that went to Trump in the 2016 election were experiencing a variety of issues or malfunctions, casting further doubt on the results of the historic upset.

a threesome with ivanka and the first lady

>What do you think our lord and savory is dreaming about Sup Forums?

Nobody really knows who got the popular vote, due to irregularities, voting fraud, and a whole bunch of missing and possibly hacked results.

Trump won the election by 77 votes, we do know that :^)

Dems don't do revenge.
That's one of their many problems. We can fuck their shit up all day long and when they get back in power, they just fold like used toilet paper.
Evidence: G.W. Bush and the impeachment that never was.

>dumbfuck libtards
>educated

I lol'd

This. Electoral vote 304 Trump - 227 Clinton. Quite a landslide.

I know exactly what is is and have read the reasons it was enacted. Have you?

Today it's usefulness is outdated. There's no reason one vote in CA is equivalent to 5 in WY.

We'll see... the democrats are REALLY fucking pissed now.

I voted for Trump, and each day I get more energized by the outstanding work he's doing and how angry he's making the snowflake liberal pussies lol. I liked his policies and stances, but more than that, I love that everything he does triggers the shit out of the lefty cupcakes and I absolutely love seeing it everyday, it put's a huge smile on my face :^))

Our God King dreams of the days when he could pee while standing up

The EC exists for the very reason why Trump won. Otherwise liberal scum infested California, New York and Florida would decide every election.

>the people vote for Clinton
>"Nope. We've decided you're getting Trump based on our strategic zoning."
>people still defend the electoral college as 'democratic'

When it worked in Obama's favor, Dems loved the broken system. When it worked in Trumo's favor, Reps loved the broken system.

So long as no one challenges it, we will never have democracy.

These lefty cocksleeves haven't stopped raging since the morning of Nov 9th, it's hilarious viewing lol

Might want to tone down that b8 to make it more believable but overall, pretty good.

He dreams of Donime. Lots of Donime

More cowbell

This image triggers the 'tards, just like clockwork lol

He dreamed of a starring role in a classic Hollywood remake

No it hasn't you grape. Post proof

He's proved a lot of other popular points

Thinking about a proper way to torture the asshole in your picture to death.

Chocolate cake.

He has myriad of issues that would cause him to act like he does.

I think dementia is the least of those problems.

This.

He dreams of before the operation

This. So much butthurt it is fucking hilarious. Trump triggered all the liberal scum of the earth at once! hahahahahahahahahaha

MAGA!

He dreams of.........

The literal growing ocean of dumbfuck liberal tears lol

>polls

MODS

did anybody ever figure out if Barron is autistic, and was Trump's elderly semen to blame?

You could be right, the estimates are at 3 million, then you have to account for the voter and election fraud, dead people, felons, hundreds of stories never picked up by the MSM

Then you have places where more people voted then there are registered voters lol oops and the recount efforts just resulted in more Trump votes... lol

Why Melania doesn't love him anymore?

This. The dumb democrat bitch cheated and STILL LOST my fucking sides xD

how gr8 it feels to erase obama's legacy

Walls ?

Don't get me wrong I hate all these authoritarian lefties but the conservatives have been crying for almost a decade and I don't think they are going to stop anytime soon. Just because they are being drowned out by the ball breathed faggot liberals doesn't mean it isn't happening.

amaturetube.info over 2000 amature videos and counting lets light this candle

>implying we'd be better off with the spirit cooking witch

right..

Im just still surprised there are still people who think Shillary Corrupt Clinton should be president.
Much less still be poltical active.
In every other civilised country on earth no poltical party would touch her with stick and she would be in jail.

Same goes for Trump as well. That last election was a massive shit show

And so many libtard burgers wanted that literal criminal to be president, cheesus christ.

Much Autism!

Trump is a patriot, Hillary is a lying, scamming, money laundering, practically dying, ugly, hag of a politician who has vanished off the face of the earth from pure embarrassment because she forgot that shit talking Donald Trump during the entire election wasn't enough to win.

Putin......nude

Да, патриот

Trump gets pissed on by Russian whores and ditched Bannon for a Jew.

>Trump is a patriot
not sure if trolling or just retarded

>Trump is a patriot

Hear, hear, the American people who love America voted for Trump, myself included.

Probably, but not due to his poltics and/or the elections.

>alternative facts

yeah, good thing trump saved us from Obamacare

Right, let's ask Donald what the real numbers are.

>source
>my ass

lol

sure Boris

>Trump is a patriot,
kill yourself that guy is a fucking crybaby piece of shit he is going to screw this country up to serve his own purpose.

Everything you said about hillary is true except she disappeared because when she lost, her family lost all their political power, as in no more money coming in.

He's dreaming of KellyAnnes tits

what? can you fucking read?