Why did she lose so badly?

Why did she lose so badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtH7iv4ip1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she jinxed it

because democrats care more about idiot college kids that historically never have and never will vote as much as other age brackets than they do about the people who can actually win them the election.

They still haven't learned their lesson either and are going to be focusing hard on California in 2018.

because she didn;t try anything new and Americans are generally fucking stupid in large numbers.

She also lost because your election system is fucked up

Because she is a fucking nasty, evil cunt.

Because she expected to win cuz she was Dem and did the dab

she looks like cat goddess

>Literally still posting about something irrelevant.

Because her slogan was "I'm with Her" instead of "She's With Us."

Her and the Democratic leadership are so fucking stupid, they thought they could win an election with the 2nd least popular candidate in history. She has better approval ratings than Trump, and STILL managed to lose.

>won the popular vote by 2 million
She should've beat the clown by 4.

no one ever liked her and she won't take the hint and fuck off.

>Why did she lose so badly?

She's a miserable cunt. People do not trust her, people do not like her. She lost to a fucking nigger in 2008. That tells you something.

Obama was a respectable black man, not a nigger.

She didn't. She lost on a technicality, in the largest negative-vote margin in history - 5x greater than Dubya.

Obama is a house nigger.

If you think with a change of the electoral system still would give the same vote count - you must be stupid - or just Democrat.

People are sick of bs and seek any alternative before finding out the alt is also bs. Also she should be jailed.

Cuz she be sith

because she's a woman, and men are better than women

cause you guys are retarded and you get the president you deserve

>She lost

All you had to say

she was the most corrupt candidate in america history.

I mean, you guys would be fucking cheering on the electoral college if the opposite happened, and hilary won due to technicalities. It's there for a reason.

She didn't figure out how to get pokemon go to the polls.

She didn't. She won the popular vote while trump got a small electoral college victory. It was a close election, like every presidential election in my lifetime.

And she lost because she had no central message, connected with no one, and her party basically disenfranchised its own voters in the primary. Also the country was moving towards populist anger at the establishment hat trump was able to exploit.

Investigations. Into. Ties. Between. Russia. And. Trump. Campaign.

Like Trump did?

304 to 227 isn't a small victory, Hillary lost historically blue states. That's sad.

yup. both are fucking idiots, so..lesser of 2 evil vote anyway

a small electoral victory? r u fucken retarded.

Except for the time when Obama had record turnouts from the "idiot college kids", so I really don't blame them for over-focusing on that demographic. Sanders lost her the election also. She should have picked him as a VP instead of Mr. Forgettable.

She got burned by the collective GOP rage. These are the kind of people who think the EPA is there to ruin their lives because it is a "right" to kill their neighbors by poisoning the well.

Unfortunately Trump has been even dumber than I thought he would be. I think all of his flip-flop positions on literally everything have been because he had no idea what NATO did going in, and then he looked at it and was like "ohhhhhh" and suddenly thinks it's great. At least he can stand around being orange and proud of dismantling the Stream Protection Act, his only successful piece of legislation.

His other bills have lasted about as long as his supporters last in community college.

A lot of people who have been around awhile know she's a professional politician bullshit artist.
A level 99 baby kisser who appeals to her easily swayed emotion based voter block (mostly women) and then does nothing for them or actually works against them once in office.

in which nothing has been found, absolutely nothing.

hurr durr how do I ratios hurrrr

Everyone lost to that "nigger." John McCain, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, John Edwards, Joe Biden...

Literally all neocons and neoliberals.

Because she fucked up in every way possible.

She didn't fucking campaign. She never held a single press conference. She never talked about actual issues. And when it came out that she had been rigging the primary, she made no effort to correct it or even really acknowledge it. And then after she "won" said rigged primary, the reaction from her and her peeps was essentially 'sit down and shut up.'

Kool-aid drinking democrats love to blame Bernie or Jill Stein or "Russian hackers," but the fact is if Grandma Nixon wasn't such an abhorrent candidate, she wouldn't have lost to Trump.

Historically speaking it's nothing to brag about. Certainly not "the largest victory ever" or "the largest since Reagan" or whatever trump said and had to take back

Other than a deep web of ties between Russia and members of his campaign staff

pandering

stupid mother fucker

>You must be stupid, or a democrat

What's the difference...

Americans are sick of nigger lovers, spic lovers, faggot lovers, and degenerate Democrats and their bullshit in general. Plus the cuckoldry and their cowards who quiver like pussies at niggers.

Can you at least post an image with readable text

IMHO She lost so badly because she not only allowed but encouraged voter fraud during the prelims. There were numerous reports of voter manipulation, not to mention her husband a former president, showing up AT POLLING Stations to press the flesh.
Bernie got screwed, and the Democrats ended up entering into the election itself split due to it.

Want proof, well first this is Sup Forums so fuck off, but then look at Debbie Wasserman-Schulz who presided over the convention, silencing Sanders supporters and then once Clinton was the nominee, quit the convention to be a seat in her campaign.

Everyone saw it, everyone was angry for it. The states that went to Trump unexpectedly are the same ones that polled highest for Sanders.

TL:DR, she Screwed Bernie, and got screwed herself, albeit I doubt it was by her Husband.

It's not a small electoral college victory though

Again, hurr durr how do I ratios

Checked

Yeah and Trump is the only brilliant "Republican".

yea ur wrong, trumps win was a hisotrical upset. he had no political or military experince, he only used 250mil and fought his own party the whole way. evevry fuckin step this guy did he was makin history.

The only reason "cuck" became an insult is because boring fat rural people that can't sustain erections past age 35 think it's an extreme fetish.

That was a nice racial slur string you made there. Tell me, how many years ago did a darkie bang your high school crush because you didn't have the balls to ask her out?

this is why she lost

Wasn't it the exact opposite of this? That her team thought they would have another 2008 style implosion of the Republican party so they weren't providing the support and funding to the ground teams in traditionally blue States? That she was investing in unwinnable States while her ground teams in the States which flipped were begging her to at least hold a rally in them.

>Trump won't repeal Obamacare
Kek. Keep winning Donny boy! And how is that Muslim ban going?

His healthcare bill dropped out before a test like one of his supporters who couldn't pass Women's Studies 101 in community college

ratios as to wat? population? yea hillary won the pop vote which is of no value at all. thaqts y she lost and is wonderin around in the woods lookin for somthin to do.

What do you think she wonders about while she's in the woods?

>wondering around in the woods

My point exactly. You're barely literate. I still haven't met a Trump supporter who passed college.

She didn't lose badly. Most of the votes were for her. Blame the electoral college. It's outdated.

Debbie Wasserman-Schulz who was Clinton's campaign manager back when she lost to Obabo. Y'know who was DNC chair before her? Tim Kaine. She offered him the vice presidency so she could install her scissor sister to rig the primary.

trumps not a fuckin dictator, hes pushin his ban thro the legal system. hes tryin, shit wat more do u wan him to do.

Why do you think it's outdated? What changed from the time of its inception?

Whether or not bears shit in the woods.

What reasons are there for having the electoral college

Remember, it's only fair that a Wyoming resident gets 1/3 the vote of a resident from the sixth largest economy on the planet.

the pussy wants the power, even when a hateful mind seeks "peace"

To rely on working with congress instead of limp dick executive orders, to sit down and think shit through instead to shove all his campaign promises through in the first month so he can say "I (barely) tried"

she prob thinks about how hated she is. the media was in her pocket and they painted trump as a racist, homophobe, nazie. so if america chose him over her, cant do much for her self esteem.

Literally nothing, that user is underaged.

Resign, stop making shitty deals with Russians behind the scenes, pass a 4th grade science class, etc.

Decades of unchecked championing toxic values such as anti-education, anti-science, anti-environment and anti-minorities by the Republican voters who steadily became more and more radical and unhinged over time.

A resurgence of overtly racist/nationalist groups following Obama's presidency because they were butthurt that a black man was president.

Waves of Russian web brigade operatives pushing a false narrative and fabricated stories all over "anonymous" areas of the internet such as image boards, comment sections and blogs. This soft power is especially effective in low-IQ, easily manipulated populations and the far right wingers ate it up and asked for more.

To a lesser extent, the FBI being retarded and taking doctored leaked emails from known-Russian sources seriously enough to report on in the national spotlight right before the election.

MONEY won this election. Putin's trolls, the oil deal between Exxon (Tillerson), Trump and Russian corporations that heavily relied on the lifting of sanctions against Russia for their actions in Crimea, Ukraine, and, of course, Trump the brain-damaged orangutan himself pilfering and raiding everything he can with his Pay-to-Play-with-the-fake-president Mar-a-Lago resort and giving preferential treatment to crooked, vile billionaires at the expense of EVERYTHING else in the nation, to include even our right to clean air and water.

First presidential nominee asking a hostile foreign government to hack his political opponent on live television.

gfto grammer nazi

>trying to fulfill his campaign promises is proof Trump is bad

Try again, faggot.

>nazie
Are you just trolling me at this point? I really have to wander.

sorry, we want you to keep crying for 8 years

>nazie

I swear to god you Trump supporters are like this limitless fountain that just keeps giving material away.

The American people had to pick between a communist and a retard. Seeing as weve had plenty of retards in office, id say hes a safer bet than the commie

Historically it is.

That's not grammar. And "grammar" has an A at the end.

I mean I voted for Hill but come the fuck on. If you start changing every law and rule so your guy can win, the whole system falls apart. That's why we just went nuclear with Gorsuch.

lol there isnt any evidence at all that trump is corrupt. did he have pass dealing wit ppl in russia? of course but hes a fuckin bussiness man, he had dealing wit ppl all over the world but the media only concentrates on his russian ties.

Don't you go postin' that liberal brainwashing numbering stuff

Heavily populated cities should hold weight over barren hick retard zones, not vice versa. Successful people and city dwellers are HEAVILY disadvantaged with the electoral college, which makes the votes of a few hundred thousand equal to those of tens of millions. Fuck that.

>trying
Not really tho.

TV, media and the Internet.

>No evidence

"plz give me immunity to testify"

>38,000,000

His Mar-a-lago trips on Air Force One have already cost more.

holy shit dummy, that was a joke. ppl wer even laughin in the audience. we all have diff taste in comedy, like hillary she likes to laugh at dead folks youtube.com/watch?v=UtH7iv4ip1U

She won California by a large margin

Learn to map you fucking cry baby

Everything's a joke once there's a backlash. Make sure you never take anything he says seriously, just in case.

Referring to herself as "future president" probably didn't help.

This user gets it. Bernie as VP would have won over a lot of anti-Trump and anti-Shillary people solely for the fact he would have balanced Shillary out. He's pro-gun, not a warmonger, and is one of the least corrupt politicians.

Instead we got a cunt and her shit vp choice and a retarded faggot and his shit vp choice. Good job everyone.

>that was a joke

Wut

indeed but the amount of money trump has saved the country balances it out. keep in mind too that he doesnt go there to relax, he jus took the president of china there to build relationships and talk over policies

Your argument is as empty as mine was. Nice deflection with the underaged part

The Gorsuch thing is really unfortunate. Schumer might go down as the single worst majority leader ever by getting fellow dems to filibuster him, especially if Ginsberg retires and Trump gets to put someone else on the bench with just a simple majority.

lol yea like puttin a conservative in the supreme court right? lol yea hell nvr do that.