My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

You can't let that stand user. Man up and cut him.

rape her and make sure she knows if she doesn't submit, you'll do the same thing to her

Smash his fucking car in the little fucking cunt how dare he

There's this thing called the police that civilised people call when confronted by uncivilised ones

call the police immediatly

she probably deserved it

if your gf doesn't go to the police and report it she's a stupid fucking bitch
if you can't make her go to the police and you stay with here you're a stupid fucking cuck

tl;dr go to the police you dumb piece of shit

Have her turn around and show us pussy pics

She's been a bad little girl
Fuck up the other side of her ass, she probably deserved it anyway

Nig was punching her while slamming her ass for being a slut

fuck her dad in the ass.

this too. but still, make sure you rape her under threat of beating. post pussy pics

Be a man and go confront him.

Tell him if he ever lays her hand on her again you are going to beat him

Pussy shakin

Flawless logic

>I'm literally shaking right now
Kys

kek, this is kinda true

Congratulations, you have a new whore

How old is gf? Did he slap with an open hand? Punch, kick, choke? Be specific nigger.

Unless you live in a 3rd world shithole

>I'm literally shaking right now
Wasn't the original story that someone shot her with a paintball gun and you didn't know what to do?

Nigger faggot shut the fuck up

kill his family!!!! all of them

Be a man. You know what to do. If you don't you'll feel ashamed of yourself the rest of your days. Your call.

Did daddy fuck her?

you fucking tell her to apologise is what you do

Let's see the rest of her ass

With hands like that, that looks like your hormone addicted boyfriend.

>did daddy fuck her

did you're dad fuck you when you came out as gay you homo

Send nudes

This
Dont listen to these virgins

Don't do anything because you're too big of a pussy. /thread

and rape him

>thinking OP isn't just a larping faggot

the only way to assert your dominance OP

give us a non emotional context.
>he is a drunk fuck
>she is a loud bitch

dump her

Is it so hard to believe that this whore of a daughter probably makes her fathers life a living hell? And that he should have done what he did a long time ago?

You don't know what's going on with this family. You don't know if or how the OP helped enable this kind of reaction. You just don't know. This girl could be a fucking monster, and could easily deserve it.

lure him out for beers. here you can wind him up in public,maybe. appeal to people's sense of justice. gaslight him and have a bunch of men in the bar feel like they need to deal with him. call him out on what he did to your girl, show people in the bar what he did. then immediately call the cops and tell them he said he was gonna go after your girl after he leaves the bar.

if you photographic evidence and a story corroborated by a trustworthy enough group of people, you can bring this fucker down.

this is assuming what your girl said is true. make sure it's true first.

Stay out of it. It's not your business how he raises his child. That's the problem with all you liberals - always sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Corporal punishment has been an acceptable way to raise children since forever. Wait till you have children; then you can raise them as YOU see fit.... or would you prefer if some teens got all in YOUR business of raising your children?
GOD you libtards piss me off.

yeah he beat that pussy up too. those spank marks are from ridin.

Think of it this way: He's now given you permission to fuck his shit up. Enjoy the moment. All kinds of shit you can do. Probably should just call the cops, but who knows. I like the car smashing idea too.

Is your girlfriend by any chance 30? Jesus christ look at that skin

i like your thinking user

OP here, i'm on my way to her house right now.
Gonna kick the shit out of him. Should i bring a gun?

good

just hurt him

Probs fake but if it's real then go beat his ass. You don't do that shit and get away with it. Alternatively, call the police and then beat his ass while you wait.

does she want him dead

Probably fake, but just in case it ISN'T here is some primo advice for you:

1. Call the FUCKING COPS.

Beat up her dad
What a stupid question

Don't kill him you fucking tard
Just a firm kick in the pants should be enough

Actually nigger, liberalism is the antidote to the pathology known as 'honor societies' where woman and family members are freely beaten and on occasion killed out of the conservative notion of restoring honor to the family.

this last chance to get things right

what's with the manhands?

LOL that's NOT a beat up you fucking pussy... and you can't do jackshit son, unless you want to take that girl with you, you can't do shit

agree

poor b8

Have any of you industrious little fuckers tried to make out the identity on the wrist band? That's the real bait here isn't it?

Yeh beating a child into physcopathy thats the way forward! I hate the shit of of my stepdad for smacking me when i was little

kill him, and then you and yojr gf eat his organs

that is the only way she will get over auch an experience without becoming scarred and weak

TIME STAMP
TIME STAMP

Back to r9k with you. It's a lot more likely that the dad could be abusive considering that shit you hear that shit a lot. Daughter's being wildly out of control is mainly heard from fiction. That or r9kfags making excuses for why they're a virgin and saying all women are shit. This is fake anyway so you're defending no one in the first place.

Is it because you're jealous of her dad?

No gun, no knife
Just beat him
Bring a smallish blunt weapon or bear spray at most

I don't believe you have a girlfriend, enjoy your hand.

The picture is obviously taken inside of a hospital. The doctors and nurses would ask her what did happen and there would be an investigation if she was under age or above 18. This is obviously a massive amount of bait.

B8
B8
B8
B8
B8
B8

She is probably 40

OP those bruises look more like a dirt bike accident. I think you are lying to get trips.

>This
>Conflicting "correct" choices.
Kill yourself, my dude.

Rape him

Show us your girlfriend's penis.
That's clearly a dude.

Get her to spread her ass cheeks and take bend over so we can see if there's and bruises on her asshole, taint or pussy.

We gotta know how bad this beating was before we can tell you what to do bro.

Looks like Hartfield to me, unassisted. I'm sure someone with the appropriate skills could sharpen it up some.

First thing I did was read the wristband. Too long in Sup Forums.

Don't do that, you dumb cunt.
If you do, I hope he beats the ever loving fuck out of you.
Just call the police, you dumb nigger.
Only niggers avoid calling the police.

There's a difference between beating your child and disciplining them, the child ain't gonna learn nothing from getting bruises like that on them

There are many different working approaches to deal with the situation
Are you retarded or something?

more please

Beat the shit out of this motherfucker

But the correct choice being breaking the law, AND obeying the law?

just call the police take lost of photos. Sue him for money.

OP here, anyone got any good places I can hide from federal authorities and suck my girlfriends thicc cock for a low rate?

Sorry its a abit too late for that

Everyone in this thread is a white-knighting faggot. Enjoy your fedora tipping, cucks.
Also, that's a dude in OP's picture.

Or not and

Great digits, not so great rebuttal.

They learn twice as hard and twice as fast actually. Would you rather be spanked with an open hand a few times or punched hard enough for the bruise to last a month?

If this awaited me when I did wrong, you can be sure me and wrong would infrequently get acquainted thereafter.

Send him to jail and if she doesn't pursue/support sending him to jail bail on her. Some people can't be helped and you have to cut your losses.

Pictures of him beating up that pussy

I'd like a citation for that, user.

Do you honestly think anyone cares?
Seriously.
We all know it's fake you dumb cunt but we just want to have fun.
Christ you are retarded.

>defending your gf
>white knighting
White Knighting is to defend someone you don't know in a situation you don't know
If you don't stand in for friends /family you are just a cuck

That's some low quality b8 there, user.

>What do Sup Forums?

Can you post some more pics of her feet while she wears those track suit bottoms?

he is waiting for you, be careful. be smarter than him, he is maybe hidden somewhere in the house so be prepared for a sudden attack

And what do you think everyone in this thread is doing, dumbass? White knighting.
Try again.
Also, that's a man.