Who else is gonna go watch this?

Who else is gonna go watch this?

Not me

Bro jar jar binks is the shit the fuck you mean you're not gonna see it

Jar Jar was the transgender representation Lucas injected into Star Wars. He included the Asian race, space jews, etc. I was really worried what Disney would do to Star Wars, but I'm more than good with it now. The prequels and re-re-re-makes of the originals make me sad.
FUCK- if you listen carefully to the new montage scene at the end of Return of the Jedi, you can hear Jar Jar scream "WEESA FREE!!!"
FUCK!!!!

I quite liked the force awakens so i'll see it I think. People always rag on it for the SJW shit but the woman and the black dude are pretty good, it's the rehashed and uninspired story that is the problem.

Rogue One was a complete disaster until the last 20 mins or so and even then I was just waiting to leave.

Fingers crossed the new one goes in a good direction.

The CGI Leia and Grand Muff Diver or whatever his name was... wasn't too awful. They're almost there with that shit. Pretty soon, we'll have anyone who ever lived running around on screen.

Is there a Death Star?

5/jarjar on your photoshop skills

>but the woman and the black dude are pretty good
did we watch the same movie? the woman wasn't bad, but to be fair, she wasn't bad either. the black dude was pretty bad. constantly out of breath even when it's inappropriate. just overacting really

Kek I tried

the woman wasn't good*, but to be fair, she wasn't bad either

I'm probably gonna get dragged out to see it with my friends, assuming I haven't emigrated or died by then.

fuck star wars, disney ruined it even more then I-III did. and star trek (aside from some fan films) for that matter. the force awakens was the last straw for me. if i want to see one of every race and sex, i'll walk around downtown, i don't need movies shoving their agenda down my throat. sci-fi is for escaping the bullshit we deal with here, not being mindraped by it...

i thought he represented the oppression of the jamaican bobsled team.

Disney is not connected to Star Trek in any way.

2 gud movies. Money.

you are so wrong that I dub thee King Wrongington of Wrong Land.

Nanu Nanu!

I see what you mean about the out of breathness but overall he was good, him and the girl had a good chemistry.

I would rather none of the new films were made at all but they at least got force awakens right in some kind of way.

Play it safe=cash
Boring

I sympathise with your sentiments in a way, I don't like seeing ideological agendas pushed etc but I think it says more about you than the filmmakers if seeing a woman and a black guy running about with laser guns upsets you.

Theres shit to be genuinely concerned about in western society, this is not it friend.

did not say that.

I watched the whole trailer.

your logic is off...

Then WHY did you bring Star Trek into this...when discussing Disney, Star Wars, etc?

can't wait for more campy meme dialogue

because it is the other big sci-fi franchise, and has been rehashed, diluted and messed with and milked for profit in a similar way that isn't in keeping with the originals, though not as bad, and many people like both. serves to illustrate the point that producers have put profit in front of quality art and are ruining series...

Fair enough opinion. You can argue that, as you're making some valid points. Personally, I felt Episodes I-III were travesties, proving that Lucas had totally lost it. I liked the newest 2. Not perfect in any sense, but I think they're moving in the right direction.

the subversive communist/protofascist agenda which pervades most western media IS genuinely concerning, tovarisch, and your post says quite a bit about YOUR level of programming that the first place you go to is to imply 'racist! misogynist!' simply because someone can read the writing on the wall.

Han shot first.

is that the same as Jewy Disney dialogue?

>but they at least got force awakens right in some kind of way
i thought it was a pile of shit tbh, but to each his own

A black guy and a woman are in leading roles in a sci-fi film and you scream about "writing on the wall" and "subversive communist/protofascist agenda".

As I said before, there are genuinely things to be concerned about in western society, a multibillion dollar company trying to make a film as marketable as possible is fairly low on the list.

Pic very much related

idk, i'm talking about the "who talks first, do i talk first?" interaction between ren and kylo. also the innumerable meme conversations between rey and finn. "HEY, do you have a boyfriend back home?!" "hey did you see that?!!? i just flew through that decrepit star destroyer!!!" "that was so cool!!!"

well then, i guess you are so lame that i dub thee princess vulva of uterus land.

>campy meme dialogue
i don't know what that's supposed to mean but if you mean that in a negative way, i agree 100%

i mean it's dialogue where it's really fucking out of place for the situation that the characters in yet the writers put it in for quick laughs and reddit reposts for free advertising

It's no less watchable than any other star wars film. They are all crap to one degree or another. People just revere them because muh nostalgia and that it's a socially acceptable form of autism.

What it did right was be fairly entertaining, pretty strong characters and a slightly interesting twist on the genre tropes. Rogue one was just aimless trash for the most part, zero decent characters, motivations etc.

i disagree, tfa was horribly written and lacked good enough action sequences/duels to compensate .

also, the new order is SUCH a fucking cop out

Rogue One was a side story. There will be more. Just something to fill in the gaps in the real story arc. Don't look at it as anything more. The next one will be about Han Solo.

i'm not screaming about anything. why are you in this thread anyways if it is of such little import to western society? good luck with your weak 'progressive' moral high ground, though next time you might want to try that shit on someone dumb enough to buy it...

Oh shit, Roger Waters is in SW this time?

Why are you in this thread when (((they))) are still pushing their agenda? Get out in the streets and fight for sci-fi movies with only white men.

I cringed ALL the way through that movie's dialogue. I think I figured out what's irritating about it: it's basically Disney Channel dialogue

Say guys... what do you think the chances are Disney are in this thread right now?

0.0000000001%

yeah. the dialog in the prequels aren't the best either, but i prefer even those to the ones in tfa

StarWars VII : THA
How JarJar Abrams fucked it up
> Rey, Mary Sue, master pilot, Force genius.
>BB-8, my sidekick droid is cuter than R2-D2
>Starkiller Base, My death machine is bigger than your death machine, a weapon that uses enough super technology that anybody that could build it wouldn't need it to take over the galaxy (a self contained black hole that can suck up a star without collapsing the planet into itself) (the energy generation needed to power the black hole machine)(the engines to move a whole planet)(the energy to power the engines)(Engines that can move a planet while towing a fucking star)
>Oh, hey, a lost lightsaber in a box, but not just any lightsaber, but one that was used by Anakin Skywalker, and Luke Skywalker.
dude, I wouldn't want it. everybody else that used it lost their hand
>Finn, the "oh shit, I fucked up. How in the hell can I connect anything into a whole story with all these plot holes? I know, I'll use this guy who is a trained killing machine that lost his nerve on his first mission, let him lie and whine about everything until we learn that he was really just a janitor all along."
>Captain Phasma, the potential bad-ass that gets used up and dropped in a garbage recycler, but somehow will get rescued in time to be evacuated before the base gets blown up, but not in time to raise an alarm about enemies in the base.

things I am OK with
>Rey's gender
>Finn's skin color
Dude, they could have made Rey a Rodan if they wanted to, or made Finn blue
>Han getting killed by his own son
The little emo bitch is supposed to be evil

>Jar Jar was the transgender representation
You're fucking retarded user

>it's the rehashed and uninspired story that is the problem.
No shit retard that's what everyone who's not autistic is complaining about
>Rogue One was a complete disaster until the last 20 mins or so and even then I was just waiting to leave.
>hates the new creative (for S.W.) story but likes the old rehashed (even by S.W. standards) film
user you are all kinds of retarded

What...that hit a little too close to home? Did you crush on that androgynous travesty?

>but they at least got force awakens right in some kind of way.
...in which way? The cgi was the only decent thing about it, its literally the same story with cameos and a Mary Sue thrown in.

By all accounts its a terrible story. Music ensemble and cgi were decent. Lack of chemistry between characters aside from two actors.

Yes you did

>disney ruined it even more then I-III did. and star trek for that matter

singles speak truth even if only occasionally

>shitty damage control
Jesus user y so triggered?

>Jar Jar was the transgender representation Lucas injected into Star Wars.
>being this stupid

Umm... first comment in thread. THIS is why we need ID's back. It'd also kill a lot of the samefaggery.

>Jar Jar
>transgenderred
He's a Caribbean nigger you autist.

Someone's mad

Rogue One disregards such things as character development, motivation etc. There's no one to care about and all the decent characters are criminally undeveloped and misused. It has a better climax to be sure but the film is lost beyond all hope by this point.

It has a more interesting concept than TFW but it's far less accomplished. And that's like, saying something.

I know what comments you posted retard. Why are you so triggered over your love of tranny jar jar faggot?
>Reeplying to your reply=samefagging
Lurk moar newfag

i'd say its you

18 posters in the thread, a third of them think you're a retard for being retarded, and you think its a conspiracy

Tumblr is for snowflakes user

>disregards such things as character development, motivation etc. There's no one to care about and all the decent characters are criminally undeveloped and misused
You also described a New Hope II. So again, how can you say N.H.II is better than R.O.?

I think I made it fairly clear that while TFW isn't great, it is a more accomplished movie than Rogue One. For the most part, anything that is bad in TFW is even worse in Rogue One, aside from the climax.

>TFW
are you really so stupid you can't even figure out the initials correctly?

^^^^^^^^^^^^
asking the right questions

If only Lucas made Jar Jar less annoying, we could have had Jar Jar the Sith Lord.

WELL EVIDENTLY

He is holding a red light saber...

Rogue one wasn't bad, at least it explain how the Death Star plans were stolen and why it was so easy to destroy

This, can we hope for binary Death Stars? One doesn't seem to get the job done, like ever

We Non-Binary Universe now

Fuck, what if they are gay Death Stars where one identifies as a star destroyer?