Im 20 and never had gf feelsbad

Im 20 and never had gf feelsbad

gfs are overrated
like cars
you only miss one until you have one, then you're like "why the fuck i bought this shit wheels, the engine breaks all the time"

I had a gf when I was 6

Have you done anything to get a gf? What were the things you've tried?

I had my first kiss when I was 23 and lost my virginity that night

There's still hope

speak for yourself

I go on train, go to school and hope for the best

Oh, must have been something wrong in the system. You GF should arrive at your doorstep at 8 AM next Tuesday, no effort required!

can confirm

once you get a gf you'll start fantasising about all of the freedoms, habits and hobbies you've had to sacrifice the same way you fantisise about having a gf right now

>Hope for the best

What did you mean by this? Did you think girls would come up to YOU and ask to be your girlfriend?

The only girl I ever loved moved and now she lives thousands of kilometres away.

If they dont come to me it means im.not handsome enough

don't you give me shit for buying a korean car, it's what i can afford

Okay well good luck. Keep hoping for the best. I'm sure it will all change magically one day soon.

I'm 25 and I've never had sex with or even kissed a girl.

Hyundai or Kia?
When I worked on cars I always warned people about those pieces of junk.

Thats what i thought when i was 16 but it seems im doomed ill die alone

Nonsense. Just keep doing nothing, eventually things will fix themselves.

I really don't get how you've never had a gf. Not talking to girls seems like a super effective approach.

Just like getting job offers without applying to jobs. Or winning lotteries without buying lottery tickets.

Slovak girls are cunts something wrong with them i need to move away

it's normal nowadays, girls standards are off the roof

Yes. It's millions of different people's fault. (Who you don't even talk to)

Seems definitely true. Much more likely millions of people are wrong instead of you

Which country do you think you can get a girlfriend in without talking to girls? I want to move there and win lottery without buying tickets.

I talk to girls tho not very often but consider following

Lets say from age of 14 kids start to have relationship. So in 6 years, not a single girl found me attractive enough to talk to me, either im really ugly or something is wrong with them, and i know im not hideous im average, so math checks out its not my fault

Try r9k

Bloody hell pal. You have the wrong idea of how to attract girls. Approach THEM. Don't listen to shitty Sup Forums memes about alpha and beta males, they don't exist, anyone is capable of a decent girl. Be decently groomed, interesting to talk to, not a total sperg and confident enough to put yourself out there and you can find a girlfriend. Girls don't just look at a guy and go "let's go to him" you have to do that shit for them, especially if you have average looks.

Why the fuck do i have to approach cant they do it? 2017 gender equality and shit

Do you want it or not

Or was the point here to complain with zero intention of changing anything?

And where do i talk to them.

Dating apps

Thats so retarded i want to do it IRL like normal person

I'm 32 and in the same boat.

>32
>Still on Sup Forums

Ahahahahaha. (Why am I even on this board talking to you "people")

I convert to Islam, every.muslim get gf guaranteed

Which spell did you choose?

Insallah

you may also change your wife and still keep your old one for all cases

The same thing here but I am 22 yo

Summon Clay Golem

i know this exact feel
it fades away but its always there

Fucking women useless humans only look pretty

I'm 25 and I had a 'gf' but she never let me fuck her